We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First DMT expirience, loved it! Options

Giantchief
#1 Posted : 10/3/2011 3:40:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

After about a year and a half of researching the spice, the opportunity finally came to launch.

The experience came at a perfect time. I have been struggling through some very intense depression over the past month. Tried the doc, exercise ect. In my experiences psychedelics have always brought happiness, a fresh new attitude towards life and always feel psych healthier after. DMT was profoundly helpful.

I went over to a friends house and had a couple good friends as sitters. I did not have a perfect set up as I smoked it from a regular pipe. I laid back in a chair at my friends apartment. I was a tad nervous strictly because I did not know how psychologically draining it would be but knew this journey was a long time in the making.

I focused my mind on letting go and just observing what would come. I took a big first hit, by the time I exhaled the room began enhancing immediately in color. Complex patterns lit up all around, something like shrooms x100. I attempted a second hit but was too much on my lungs so I didn't hold a full hit. Closing my eyes was pretty profound. I stayed conscious during the first attempt. I could tell I fought the experience a bit and kept getting distracted.

I waited about 30 minutes and launched a second time. I was able to hold in two large hits this time and closed my eyes. From what I can remember, a very powerful sound was vibrating my head and saw a green flower like shape hover over my head backed by pure white. A lot of pressure started to build in the top of my head and I remember a feminine "voice" singing. It was quite serene. I started to get uncomfortable a bit and opened my eyes, which subsequently ended my trip as everything started to fizzle away over the next 5 minutes.

I am going to attempt again tonight hoping for a breakthough. I need to try and take a bit more (if my lungs can handle it) as I feel I was on the threshold of something.

I feel very positive and excited today. Thank you DMT.

Also excited to find this forum and would love to gather advice from you fellas.
Thanks!
Giantchief

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 10/3/2011 3:49:59 AM

Quote:
I focused my mind on letting go and just observing what would come.

That's all you have to do, really. This sentence is minimalization at it's best, in my opinion.
We often try to attach much meaning and additions to the experience, but the truth is, all you have to do is ingest it properly, and then it's going to do what it's going to do. That's why it's best to just give yourself to the hyperflow. Not much else you can do anyway, unless you want to get experimental and start spinning a bow staff on top of a mountain <3

It's great to hear that DMT has helped you so much. I feel exactly the same way. I just ingested some! Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 10/3/2011 4:01:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not sure how long people hold their hits for, but a single lungfull held until you absolutely need to breathe again is sufficient to get all the way there. The idea that people need 2 or 3 hits often forces people to exhale plenty of good alks in their rush to get the hits done while hyperspace is creeping up on them.

If after holding a hit as long as you can, you can still think of taking another... go right ahead. Heheheh.

I suppose it depends on one's lung capacity, smoking method, admixture herbs (if used), general cardio-vascular fitness, and a host of other things. There are plenty of people who can't hold their breath for all that long even without vapor or smoke inside.

For those people, or the ones who prefer not to stress themselves with holding hits so long, there is always the balloon method. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25477

Welcome to the Nexus Giantchief. May the spice be kind to you.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha