CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
True wisdom of DMT revealed... Options
 
Cosmic Playground
#1 Posted : 10/3/2011 12:59:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 35
Joined: 02-Oct-2011
Last visit: 21-Dec-2019
Being a fairly seasoned spice smoker I decided it was about time I join the site and to contribute some of my personal experiences and their profound impacts on my life as well as hear from others in the community. I find myself to be more inclined to speak of the deep revelations that often manifest during these experiences rather than talk about the strange, alien worlds voyagers often find themselves in.

Lately I have found myself facing a personal as well as a global crisis that many other humans are also undergoing. Recent insights acquired during meditative states made me uncomfortably aware of the fragility of human civilization. An urgent message stressed the importance of preparation. I found myself lost, searching for a higher purpose and a new perspective. This seemed to pave the way for my next journey with the spice...

The experience took place during a backpacking trip several days ago. Laying out under the star lit sky I began to inhale the sacrament and that familiar feeling engulfed my body. This time I wasn't blasted into a foreign realm, but I held my current position on the planet experiencing it from a different dimension. I began to receive transmissions from the Mayan world. A being stood over me and said "Look", he pointed to the sky and began rearranging the stars into unimaginable constellations boasting his vast knowledge of the cosmos and showing me the patterns of time. A god-like figure began to descend from the stars. Through my interpretation I am led to believe this figure may have been Quetzelcoatl, the Mayan god associated with the creation and destruction of previous world cycles. He showed me my divine connection to the earth, all living beings, and the cosmos. It was an energy that all living things possess, however, it has been lost to much of the human race in the midst of civilization. The message became unmistakably clear. A great shift in consciousness is coming. The method for preparing for such an event was simple, continue to cultivate this divine connection with all things and you will have the capacity to adapt and evolve through the natural changes. Once freed from the illusions of society one can exist freely and naturally with divine wisdom and a deeper understanding of existence.

It took me some time to process this message and provide an interpretation of the experience that I could share with the world. This was the most powerful experience I have had with the spice, not necessarily the most intense. This literally changed my perspective on life because it gave me insight into something I have been struggling with for some time. I am still finding it difficult to put my feelings about the experience into words, but this was a message more real than anything I have ever encountered. This is our time as humans to rise up and evolve. I fully understand if anyone disagrees with my interpretations of the experience because of its seemingly prophetic nature. Direct Mystical Transmission indeed!Very happy
 

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.
 
MooshyPeaches
#2 Posted : 10/3/2011 3:16:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 498
Joined: 21-Oct-2009
Last visit: 13-Sep-2020
Great read, thanks for the post =]

ive had very similar revelations
 
Cosmic Playground
#3 Posted : 10/3/2011 3:27:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 35
Joined: 02-Oct-2011
Last visit: 21-Dec-2019
Always good to hear from others who share this understanding.

Journey well my friend =)
 
Hyperspace Fool
#4 Posted : 10/3/2011 3:50:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1654
Joined: 08-Aug-2011
Last visit: 25-Jun-2014
Welcome to the Nexus, and thanks for sharing that.

Human consciousness is certainly ripe for a change. As hard as it is to imagine at this point, it does seem likely that some portion of what the psychonauts are discovering will eventually become part of the common knowledge... if only by seeping in to the collective uncosncious. All things arise from the same pure ground of being, so there are certainly other ways that such knowing could arise in people.

So, Cosmic Playground... be welcome and play.

"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha
 
۩
#5 Posted : 10/3/2011 3:53:36 AM

.

Senior Member

Posts: 6739
Joined: 13-Apr-2009
Last visit: 04-Jan-2016
Wonderfully articulated, Cosmic playground! This resonates with me very much! Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!
 
Cosmic Playground
#6 Posted : 10/3/2011 4:25:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 35
Joined: 02-Oct-2011
Last visit: 21-Dec-2019
Thank you all for welcoming me to the site!

Hyperspace fool- your knowledge is greatly appreciated,this kind of wisdom is what I was hoping to receive upon joining the site. By doing our parts to grow as individuals we can grow as a species.

I now look forward to growth within the Nexus community.
 
Purges
#7 Posted : 10/3/2011 8:15:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1999
Joined: 13-Jun-2011
Last visit: 24-Jun-2018
I have had messages regarding the way that we treat the planet, and society. It had negative / harsh overtones to it, and suggested that we aren't doing things right, which I agree with. I got the distinct impression that it is down to me (/us) to make a difference and help set a new course. It seems like a fairly common DMT experience to me, maybe we are being primed for a big change?

Welcome aboard, thanks for getting me thinking!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3
 
Cosmic Playground
#8 Posted : 10/3/2011 2:06:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 35
Joined: 02-Oct-2011
Last visit: 21-Dec-2019
In a world filled with ignorance it is our duty to seek the truth, though it seems there are few who do so. Yes,this is why it is ultimately up to us. Being relatively young, I have found it rather difficult to overcome my youthful innocence/ignorance without guidance from knowledgeable elders. I know that my personal philosophies and ideas would be rejected by my family so this is partially why I have turned to the internet. I have had to force myself into adulthood by bearing the burden of truth, and I continue to grow each day because of this. I would think that all of us are receiving the message, it's just a matter of acceptance and being in tune with your higher self.
 
Super Radical
#9 Posted : 10/3/2011 5:53:46 PM

Poop Giggle


Posts: 158
Joined: 07-Aug-2011
Last visit: 02-Dec-2015
Location: Not There
Yes! Thank you for validating my same thoughts Surprised
Try and tell some normal person this and they think your the weirdest person ever...
It's like the bad energies are keeping this knowledge from people.

There are some things.

 
Hypnos
#10 Posted : 10/3/2011 8:32:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 84
Joined: 04-Feb-2010
Last visit: 03-Jul-2016
Location: The chamber of 32 doors
Thanks for sharing. I do agree that we are in a consciousness shift, interesting times!
I AM.
 
SpartanII
#11 Posted : 10/4/2011 1:23:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1116
Joined: 11-Sep-2011
Last visit: 09-Aug-2020
Wow!!! That sounds incredible! I long to have an experience like that, Cosmic Playground. It brings me joy to know at least others are connecting to Source like that. I think more and more people are intuitively feeling this great change that's headed our way, and DMT might be one of the best vehicals to do it in.

Super Radical wrote:

It's like the bad energies are keeping this knowledge from people.


Good and bad are relative. Energy is energy. I think the problem is fear via belief systems/cultural programming
 
Cosmic Playground
#12 Posted : 10/4/2011 3:32:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 35
Joined: 02-Oct-2011
Last visit: 21-Dec-2019
SpartanII wrote:
Wow!!! That sounds incredible! I long to have an experience like that, Cosmic Playground. It brings me joy to know at least others are connecting to Source like that. I think more and more people are intuitively feeling this great change that's headed our way, and DMT might be one of the best vehicals to do it in.


It was a very powerful experience.I think of it as a gift because I am quickly realizing that this likely relates to my ultimate life purpose.I am eager to see what the coming years will bring for us, in the mean time I will continue to probe these realms and bring back any information I can to deepen my own understanding. Direct your focus towards the shift and every psychedelic experience will become extremely empowering. Just know that the knowledge comes from within and this is where everyone must begin their search.
 
Oneiros
#13 Posted : 10/5/2011 2:46:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 56
Joined: 05-Oct-2011
Last visit: 30-May-2015
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Fantastic stuff! Your description of the stars rearranging into different constellations gave me chills. I find it interesting that I too in my few experiences so far with DMT have had Mayan-esque visions. Nothing as hugely relative as the shift in consciousness that you were told of, but more of an understanding of where their artistic creations may have came from.

I also strongly agree with your idea that we need to continue to cultivate our divine connection with all things. It seems that as a civilization we have begun to concentrate solely on the mundane material world and have lost our connection with the spiritual/divine. There does seem to be hope though, more and more often I see people coming to this realization as you have.

Thanks for sharing!
 
Cosmic Playground
#14 Posted : 10/5/2011 2:19:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 35
Joined: 02-Oct-2011
Last visit: 21-Dec-2019
Oneiros wrote:
I also strongly agree with your idea that we need to continue to cultivate our divine connection with all things. It seems that as a civilization we have begun to concentrate solely on the mundane material world and have lost our connection with the spiritual/divine. There does seem to be hope though, more and more often I see people coming to this realization as you have.

Thanks for sharing!


It's truly sad that we have lost sight of all things spiritual because this is where we can find purpose and meaning in life.Often times I feel as if I'm trapped in a materialistic prison searching for a way out. My only escape is through my spirituality which, at times, seems to evade me in the hustle and bustle of society. I too maintain hope and look forward to the future of our species because I know there are a select few willing to represent the human race in our time of ultimate trial.

Thanks for the feedback =)
 
Geines
#15 Posted : 10/5/2011 3:16:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 96
Joined: 27-Aug-2011
Last visit: 10-Oct-2012
What came first: the chicken or the egg? your knowledge of the ideas of 2012, mayan calendar, conscious shit, snake god, astrology, aquarious or your dmt revelation? I'm really interested if any drug could tell you something you don't already know. Unfortunately I heard of all of those ideas even before I knew of dmt. If you heard of those ideas first then I would say your subconscious brought it out during your trip. It would be phenomenal if those who first spoke of the ideas got it from dmt trips.
 
tele
#16 Posted : 10/5/2011 3:40:08 PM
Explorer


Posts: 2688
Joined: 04-Dec-2010
Last visit: 25-Oct-2016
Location: space
You can find the thread "2012 & DMT" interesting, you can find it with search.

Thanks for sharing your trip.

Geines, the debate of subconscious, entities, reality or not and DMT can go on forever. About 2012 we will see soon enough...
 
Geines
#17 Posted : 10/5/2011 4:23:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 96
Joined: 27-Aug-2011
Last visit: 10-Oct-2012
Not necessarily tele. If 2012 is bunk that doesn't mean all spiritually is wrong. The problem is people take other peoples beliefs and call it facts. Entities and dimensions if they exist would supersede any superstitious year date. Think for yourself, really. If it happens it happens it if doesn't then it doesn't, and a few years later someone will say something similar. It's only been 12 years since Y2K apocalypse.
 
Cosmic Playground
#18 Posted : 10/5/2011 4:26:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 35
Joined: 02-Oct-2011
Last visit: 21-Dec-2019
Geines wrote:
What came first: the chicken or the egg? your knowledge of the ideas of 2012, mayan calendar, conscious shit, snake god, astrology, aquarious or your dmt revelation? I'm really interested if any drug could tell you something you don't already know. Unfortunately I heard of all of those ideas even before I knew of dmt. If you heard of those ideas first then I would say your subconscious brought it out during your trip. It would be phenomenal if those who first spoke of the ideas got it from dmt trips.


As I said, this report is merely my interpretation of the experience. Prior to the trip I mentioned that I was already consumed by these "ideas", so yes I'm sure my subconscious influenced the experience heavily, though it seemed that dmt reaffirmed some of my personal revelations obtained without drugs by providing me with some genuine wisdom completely new to me.
 
tele
#19 Posted : 10/5/2011 5:02:06 PM
Explorer


Posts: 2688
Joined: 04-Dec-2010
Last visit: 25-Oct-2016
Location: space
Geines wrote:
Not necessarily tele. If 2012 is bunk that doesn't mean all spiritually is wrong. The problem is people take other peoples beliefs and call it facts. Entities and dimensions if they exist would supersede any superstitious year date. Think for yourself, really. If it happens it happens it if doesn't then it doesn't, and a few years later someone will say something similar. It's only been 12 years since Y2K apocalypse.


I don't understand what exactly are you trying to say... I'm just saying that if you say it matters if one has had ideas about something prior to the trip it can effect the journey. Personally I don't really give much tought to that matter. There's a reason for things popping up in our journeys, they're not just random mumbling I think.
As for dimensions and entities, they are definately more than real for me, however I don't know any way to confirm their "reality" by scientific terms.
I don't also think there is any importance to 2012 if it wouldn't be for the historic information surrounding that date, such as the I ching(timewave zero) and mayan culture and their writings about it.
All these preachers who claim they found something(like the radio person who predicted apocalypse for this october) in the bible or elsewhere, I really don't care to listen to them, however, when there's history included I think there's something behind the whole "phenomenon".
 
Geines
#20 Posted : 10/5/2011 5:07:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 96
Joined: 27-Aug-2011
Last visit: 10-Oct-2012
Oh. I took
tele wrote:
About 2012 we will see soon enough...
as meaning you thought 2012 would be the deciding factor to all of this stuff being true or not. My bad.
 
12NEXT
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest (2)

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.040 seconds.