We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lace a joint? Options

Voidwalk
#1 Posted : 10/2/2011 4:43:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I'm soon to take off for the first time ever Smile As soon as my scale and extra screens for the GVG arrive that is. Very excited, interested, words are meaningless.
While I wait.. has anyone tried lacing a Cannabis joint with abit of crystal DMT? If so, what was it like for you? May give it a try while I wait, just to obtain a taste of what it's like.
Peace and love.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 10/2/2011 4:53:54 AM

It works much better to use changa for joints. Freebase still works, but it is not as efficient this way.

Global
#3 Posted : 10/2/2011 7:19:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've tried it. Definitely tastes funkier than vaporizing, and definitely no where near as potent. Smoking DMT as opposed to vaping it takes on a pretty distinct quality of character for me than when vaping. I enjoy both, but I can get much further by vaping. Hope you get your GVG set up soon and get those feet off the ground.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

justine
#4 Posted : 10/2/2011 9:14:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you really want to try it that way at least infuse the dmt on your weed with acetone, don't just mix it Pleased
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Super Radical
#5 Posted : 10/2/2011 1:55:01 PM

Poop Giggle

I've done it twice. First time I made a normal joint and sprinkled some spice on it.
It just tasted like butt and the spice melted and burnt my lip. Mad

Second time I made a blunt and sprinkled some spice in it. Then I got high and forgot about it for 2 weeks.
When I came back to it the spice had melted and I forgot it had DMT in it. I broke it open and packed my bong with it.

That was a fun 5 minutes. Shocked

There are some things.

Global
#6 Posted : 10/2/2011 2:51:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

justine wrote:
If you really want to try it that way at least infuse the dmt on your weed with acetone, don't just mix it Pleased

This is slightly different than the scenario that you present (I agree if you're gonna smoke it with weed, you might as well infuse it), but on a sort of side note, I used to always infuse my blue lotus with DMT, but the taste was just too funky, so one day after seeing a documentary that discussed the use of the blue lotus in ancient Egypt, I decided that instead of infusing it (which would have taken time anyway), I rolled a joint of plain blue lotus and loaded the GVG with DMT. I smoked the joint and then as soon as I was finished, I immediately took a rip or two from the GVG. It resulted in a very powerful experience where I was privy to Egyptian entities like those you would see on the wall of a pyramid mingling with some of the more alien, abstract entities I see from time to time. Of course I couldn't deduce if I ended up seeing the Egyptian entities because I had just watched 2 hours worth of documentaries on Egypt, or because I had smoked the blue lotus first (which according to the documentary, the Egyptians used blue lotus to attain higher states of consciousness and that it wasn't merely symbolic).
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb