We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mapacho singado with DMT HCl Options

۩
#1 Posted : 10/2/2011 3:07:52 AM

Greetings,

I just insufflated 5mg of DMT and came up with an idea. Warning: This isn't for everyone!

In the very near future I am going to make a singado with mapacho by taking a good amount of mapacho and sticking it in a water bottle and letting it sit in the sun for a few days. I have done this many times in the past. If you have a vessel that isn't plastic, probably a better idea.

After a few days the singado will get stronger and stronger, so filter it once it's sufficiently strong. Test it out by taking a small seashell that you have, pouring yourself a small shot, and letting it slip back down your nose. You will be surprised at how easy it goes back if you've never done this. I let it sit for around 3 days and then I filter the mapacho out and put the singado in the fridge.

Here's my new idea: I am going to take half a gram of DMT freebase, drip HCl solution on top of it, evaporate, and then add this to the singado.

The reason I am doing this is because I can't tolerate DMT freebase insufflated. The singado is surprisingly smooth and entrancing on its own, and I can see it having a profound synergy with insufflated DMT. I have a hunch that by insfflating DMT in a solution this way, it will completely eliminate the burning of the freebase that I experience that way.

So. I will report back once this has been concocted and tested. I need to do some math and figure out how many ml are in a standard small seashell, how much ml of water to use, etc. I will update with more info soon I just wanted to put this idea out there.

Be warned: Many people report nausea and purging with a mapacho singado. I personally never have, but my sun teas are a bit light compared to the amazonian paste style. Still strong, though. I am sucked into a vortex of clarity for a while with just 1 shot. It may burn at first, but it goes away and gets smoother every time you slip some back.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

proto-pax
#2 Posted : 10/2/2011 3:33:12 AM

bird-brain

Exciting. I am eagerly awaiting.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Dorge
#3 Posted : 10/2/2011 9:11:01 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

hell of a way to raise your Mesa...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

nen888
#4 Posted : 10/6/2011 4:40:43 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..in a few friends' subjective tests, smoking tobacco or maphaco were found to slightly increase or enhance ayahuascan tryptamine visions, far more so than cannabis, which one or two people felt slightly diminished the visions and clarity..
..beware any kind of mapacho oral ingestion, though!