We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
test Options

tonym
#1 Posted : 10/1/2011 11:44:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

test

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 10/2/2011 1:14:42 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

What exactly r u testing?
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Global
#3 Posted : 10/2/2011 7:20:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

confirmed? Confused
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

a1pha
#4 Posted : 10/2/2011 7:24:56 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Is this thing on? Mad
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

۩
#5 Posted : 10/2/2011 7:33:29 AM

50mg of N,N-DMT

corpus callosum
#6 Posted : 10/2/2011 7:40:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

tonym wrote:
test

Is that the verb or the noun?

For an Open Discussion to proceed, we really do need a bit more detail.Confused

Without more detail, this thread is pointless.So, OP, do whats necessary to keep this thread alive.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

kendo
#7 Posted : 10/2/2011 2:26:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ticles Smile
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

Global
#8 Posted : 10/2/2011 2:39:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

corpus callosum wrote:
tonym wrote:
test

Is that the verb or the noun?

For an Open Discussion to proceed, we really do need a bit more detail.Confused

Without more detail, this thread is pointless.So, OP, do whats necessary to keep this thread alive.

I think it's the imperative. He wants us to test something. The mystery ensues!
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

jbark
#9 Posted : 10/2/2011 2:50:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FAIL
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

polytrip
#10 Posted : 10/2/2011 3:10:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I think it has something to do with the big rooster that communicate's telepatically with alanis morisette. They're currently testing whether it could also have military aplications.

Global
#11 Posted : 10/2/2011 3:11:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I think it has something to do with the big rooster that communicate's telepatically with alanis morisette. They're currently testing whether it could also have military aplications.

Clucking in morse code will totally throw the enemy off.