We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What up Nexus? Options

The Chr0nn01553ur
#1 Posted : 10/1/2011 11:12:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I've been posting in the other welcome sections a little bit but nothing really of any substance, so I figured I'd try to write my introduction essay.

To be honest though, I'm not really sure where to start... I guess I'll start by saying that some people would say that I'm a very lucky person, though in my opinion I don't think luck has much to do with it. I'm very blessed, and even more grateful. I feel like I have mastered reality by understanding, at least well enough, how it operates, and how to fulfill the different aspects of my self in relationship to my environment to the fullest extent possible in this life, which I believe our 'soul' chooses before birth. While I certainly don't think I'm the 'luckiest' person in the world, I do think a significant portion of the world lacks the...insight...that I naturally seem to have (at least where I live, though I imagine it's much the same elsewhere). I have my speculations about why this is, but I'm still not exactly sure. It use to sort of bother me, but I don't let it get me down anymore... Plus I'm beginning to meet more people like myself so it's only getting easier.

Anywho.. I am a very experienced psychonaut when it comes to LSD, Psilocybin, and [only real, high quality] MDMA.. I even like a little Ketamine sometimes, though I've never had the balls to jump into a K-hole head first just yet. I've eased my way towards the edge a couple times though, lol. Not that I'm scared, it just seems a little unnecessary and possibly not that comfortable, but that's just me. Maybe someday I'll go for it, lol.. Anyway, sorry for rambling.. I've been preparing myself for a while now, and I finally took the plunge and tried spice. So far it's been everything I imagined it would be, though I haven't gone very deep yet.. I haven't even broke through actually, so needless to say I'm very excited to really start exploring the depths of my own psyche.

Like many of you, practically everyone in my life is uninterested, skeptical, or afraid, etc, of trying or even talking about DMT! (besides 'luckily' my very best friend from grade school Cool) Even my friends who are very experienced in and greatly enjoy the other substances I mentioned. So I feel like as time goes by this place will become more and more important in my life, which I greatly look forward to so that I may keep learning and refining my self with the help of all you wonderful and enlightened beings here at the nexus. Smile

Oh and p.s. I love weed! Very happy Cool Twisted Evil Lol.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Goodnight nexus.

Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 10/1/2011 6:10:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus!Smile

Your prior experience with LSD and psilocybin ,Im sure, will help in your explorations with DMT, but certainly when DMT is vaporised at a sufficient dose, the experience is several orders of magnitude beyond what youve thus far experienced.I wonder how your concept of reality may alter as a result.Very happy

Work your way at a pace that suits you and I look forward to hearing of your experiences!
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#3 Posted : 10/2/2011 5:07:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh I definitely plan to ease my way into it, and I'm not so sure that my concepts of reality will be that altered, necessarily, as much as they will be validated (and...what are the other words I'm looking for...enhanced! empowered?! etc :twistedSmile... (The only reason I say that is because I have had many, for lack of (a) better word(s), non-psychedelic, spiritual experiences which have also shaped my outlook on life.) Either way though I can't wait to find out and write about it here at the Nexus. Smile
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

SpartanII
#4 Posted : 10/2/2011 6:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!Cool

So would it be safe to say that by altering your reality you are enhancing/empowering it?

By the way...is that you in your avatar? Whats up with all the *BLING*? lol Not trying to criticize, I guess I just dont get the meaning. Are you a gangsta? Wink

The Chr0nn01553ur
#5 Posted : 10/3/2011 10:45:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpartanII wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!Cool

So would it be safe to say that by altering your reality you are enhancing/empowering it?

By the way...is that you in your avatar? Whats up with all the *BLING*? lol Not trying to criticize, I guess I just dont get the meaning. Are you a gangsta? Wink

I mean I guess I could say that by enhancing/empowering it that I'm altering it, sure. Pleased

And it's Lil Boosie man. He makes some of my favorite music:

"Them long nights on the block, I remember nigga... Went from a little to a lot, I remember nigga... In this world with no dreams, I remember nigga... Gone off X and Codeine, I remember nigga..."

I don't know if he consciously knows the full implications and relevance of that line in bold, but a part of him surely does and such instances definitely hint that on a deeper level he understands what it's all about...

"And God know I know, I feel like can't nobody fuck with meee..... And God got my back so, Boosie keep his mind at eaassse......"
"And God know he raised me...."

....It's not for everyone.
Life is art.

nen888
#6 Posted : 11/13/2011 8:37:25 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..thanks for the tunes, g..Smile

the consciousness rap revolution was foretold in the bronx by BDP, and the infinity lessons..it's comin'

welcome to the nex

respect...