We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Neurosoup docu And shulgin 20 min clip:GETTING HIGH ON KRYSTLE Options

open'nheart
#61 Posted : 10/10/2011 3:38:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found it interesting that the dea didn't care to take her seriously when she tried to bring in todd. of course they already knew what todd was up to....they had built a relationship with him when he introduced them to pickard. Imagine the phone call todd recieved from the dea telling him about how his crazy girlfriend was trying to fuck him over.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

arcanum
#62 Posted : 10/10/2011 7:57:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

She seems like a very nice young lady, would the hyperspace entities judge her as harshly as we do?
( they seem rather amused at my own dark side)

DiMiTriX
#63 Posted : 6/5/2012 11:36:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mister_Niles
#64 Posted : 6/5/2012 4:06:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. Good stuff. I'd like to see a full length documentary about that whole situation. What a mess. I hate it that there are so many bashers out there. None of us know what we would have done in a situation like that. I don't blame her. I blame the drug war. (and her crazy boyfriend)
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

polytrip
#65 Posted : 6/5/2012 4:12:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Mister_Niles wrote:
What a mess.

That sums it up. What a mess indeed.Sick

Shaolin
#66 Posted : 6/5/2012 5:04:05 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Discussed here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25813
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

ntwhtyouknw
#67 Posted : 6/5/2012 5:35:57 PM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

LSD was do abundant then, and it just fell of the face of the earth. Those were the good ole days for sure.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

unansweredquestions
#68 Posted : 6/6/2012 7:55:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why i wish bad things to happen to Krystal:

1) She was a narc- this is a known fact. She new about skinner ratting on pickard and did nothing. She then ratted on pickard when she was fed up of the lifestyle she was apart off.

2) she regurgitates half facts and glorifies drug use on a way too public media outlet. if people have an interest in entheogens and other pyschadelics, there are enough books and positive information outlets to proactively look to.

ram dass/ Krishna- "he who teaches those who do not want to hear, is performing an immoral act"- and besides, they cant hear it anyway."

3) As a person she unsettles me. Her giggle if off and fake. As a person she has been shown to lack morals, empathy or a consiences. Her nassaly voice upsets me.

but all that a side, worst off, the real reason...
The man she narc'd on skinner with, she tricked into thinking the two were going out. She lured him to skinner and she sat idly by while he was beaten all over the body (balls, penis, everywhere) humiliated, tortured on all manners (including heavy pyschadelic dosses dosed to the balls whilst tied up). She let this go on for a week.....

no god, no higher being, no developed conciousness, no right conscience within oneself would forgive doing something like that.

super_glu
#69 Posted : 1/2/2013 6:07:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile

a1pha
#70 Posted : 1/2/2013 6:27:41 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Thank you for that, Krystle.

Apologies for my tone a few pages back. Hope you can stay a bit and continue sharing.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

super_glu
#71 Posted : 1/2/2013 6:33:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:

Apologies for my tone a few pages back. Hope you can stay a bit and continue sharing.

You mean me? I'm not Krystle Laughing

a1pha
#72 Posted : 1/2/2013 6:37:06 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

super_glu wrote:
a1pha wrote:

You mean me? I'm not Krystle Laughing

Ha! I had her voice in my mind the whole time. Embarrased

Still, hope you stick around. Great read.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

tango
#73 Posted : 1/7/2013 7:52:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

super_glu wrote:
[quote=clouds]
So, now let's dwell in psychology.

You see, we are fundamentally social; we need to have a public life – that is, place our experiences in some societal (not just social) constellation. And the kind of experiences that I put in my list are essentially esoteric and occult (think about it); they are estranging, alienating. Practically, sociopathic. They put you in an exiting relationship with society – I mean, you are being squeezed out, slowly but steadily. You can't tell your parents about the ego-death you had that night in your room after they went to bed; hell, you can't really speak about that with many people at all. Why? For once, because speaking about that would be entirely, completely and decisively self-absorbed. It's not a social experience; so it can't be a public topic. You're not contributing to mankind by describing it. Remember this: getting high is what hippies do; adults labour to create social value.

As someone who's had difficulties distinguishing between what can and should be communicated and what one should keep for himself, I find the above quite insightful (and not only in regards to chemically-induced altered states of consciousness).

Threads about introducing friends to psychedelics as serious tools to exploring the psyche pop up on this forum from time to time, and many of us know that the result of such attempts can be often disappointing at best. Fortunately, people who are able understand and relate can be found, which is one of the factors that make this place so great.

However, there's so much other stuff going on in our minds that simply cannot be communicated in an adequate manner (that is, one that would enable other people to relate) and, as such, has no social value. A great artistic talent would enable an individual to at least attempt to convey those intimate states in ways that might appeal to the receivers, regardless of whether they are able to decode it or not. Lacking such talents, one is better of not trying to communicate that which cannot possibly be communicated.

I'm sure all this is quite obvious, but somehow it took me a while to properly internalize it. Also, it seems to me that such concepts as 'soul-mate' (i.e. someone who will just 'get' you no matter what) are based on the assumption that even the most intimate states can be communicated and shared, if you could only find the right person..

Funny enough, the cliche advice "be yourself" is often given to the very people who need some direction exactly because acting according to what they perceived to be their 'self' did not work out all that great.

nwosidsalp
#74 Posted : 1/7/2013 8:04:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot of people who seem to hold themselves in high moral regard revealed themselves for what they really are in this thread. Life is a hard, strange, personal journey and none of us can pretend to know what it really is for sure. Pull your heads out of your asses you "enlightened" morons. The rest of you are great.

Jin
#75 Posted : 1/8/2013 5:27:58 PM

yes

i cant believe that Krystle was a stripper , i would'nt pay S#!~ to watch that

good choice that she quit that proffesion as its not really for her and for the protection of the whole nude industry from going down

i've always disliked her voice and the bull info she spreads around , fromm the BBB days , i could'nt dislike her more ,

yet i really feel sad about what happened to her with the rape and shit , that really sucks and i feel bad for it , after all she's a human being and more importantly a living being , its just sad

also its really sad that this leonard is in jail , huh one less out there of him means a lot less for eyeryone , yet he had it coming ! , to partner up with that bald headed freak was surely leanords mistake to make

what could this uneducated girl do anyways , leanord should have been smarter

one good thing she did was to put that bald freak into jail afterall

also i like the part when she speaks about plugging DMT us her ass , not bad girl there you go , wowwww Twisted Evil

i think that sums it up for me personally , if a girl is ok plugging things in her ass , i say its ok , let her be , she'll do good in time Twisted Evil
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Metanoia
#76 Posted : 1/8/2013 6:34:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:
i think that sums it up for me personally , if a girl is ok plugging things in her ass , i say its ok , let her be , she'll do good in time Twisted Evil

As sick as it may sound to some people, I have to agree Very happy

I realize that this girl did some horrible things, but in her way she's trying to inform people about drugs, much the same as this community does. She may get it wrong sometimes, but nobody is perfect.

I say good for her if she has love in her heart and is trying to do some good on this earth, regardless of her past.

Dark_Star
#77 Posted : 2/1/2013 10:20:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The whole silo crew were narcs, Pickard included. While I believe it’s a crime that anyone goes to prison for LSD…..and all drugs for that matter, he had some bad karma surrounding him. The reason he was even working with someone like Skinner in the first place was that he was shunned by the family, due to the fact that he’d rolled on some people when he was busted back in 1988. The 2000 silo bust was also overhyped by the DEA (as always). He was far from the only, or the biggest producer of LSD. The fact that the amount of LSD has plummeted since his arrest is more out of fear of what he may have told the authorities, and the restructuring that occurred because of this. It’s unfortunate.
“Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.” - Owsley Stanley

DeDao
#78 Posted : 2/2/2013 1:08:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoyed that documentary. I don't know her story to the fullest and none of us do.

"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Orion
#79 Posted : 2/13/2013 6:19:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some people on this site are self-righteous little prats sometimes. She does more good for our cause than most of you have the energy for, even if her information is not perfect, she advocates safety in the place where idiotic drug use is publicized a lot - YouTube.

You facepalm at every given chance when salvia comes up or some kid goes AWOL on some RC, then rip into one of few who goes against the grain in the same domain. Getting your back up on this nexus, a dark back alley compared to the metropolis of YouTube, is not going to do a thing.

Also she helped put a violent sadist behind bars, and no one has any proof she poisoned or tortured anyone.

I guess a lot of folk here would be jaded no matter what the situation... she narked, therefore she is bad. This is probably because a lot of you seem to want to turn the world on.

Give your uppity poncy little selves a slap and step that ego down.

The rest of you are good Thumbs up
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

«PREV234