We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Neurosoup docu And shulgin 20 min clip:GETTING HIGH ON KRYSTLE Options

AlbertKLloyd
#41 Posted : 10/5/2011 8:56:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
Why do people make a big deal out of all of this?

This guy was a monster and you don't deal with monsters in a nice and fashionable way...

And she was probably suffering some sort of stockholm-syndrome that caused her not to act.

wow...

http://www.neurosoup.com..._kidnapping_dea_narc.htm
in her own words:
Quote:
Todd was physically abusive to me for the last year we were together. This is the main reason why I tried to get away from him.

You know she claimed that MDMA gave her 'brain damage'?

but in her own words again:
Quote:
After listening to all of these stories about Todd as a sociopathic, controlling megalomaniac—I wonder, how did you fall so deeply in love with him?
Well, at first he was so nice. He seemed like the most spiritual person you would ever meet. Tripping with him was different than anyone I have ever tripped with. We experienced telepathy together. We experienced God together. I wholeheartedly believed that he was the most spiritual and the most perfect person out there, and I fell in love with him completely. After that, I was willing to overlook some of the bad stuff that I started to see in the first couple of years. I would tell myself that underneath all of the insanity he was a good person. Looking back on it, he was just manipulating me. I was a stupid girl.

http://scs.viceland.com/.../krystle-in-gas-mask.jpg

I don't think it is wise to trust her.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#42 Posted : 10/5/2011 9:27:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

polytrip wrote:
Why do people make a big deal out of all of this? If someone who would run an acid-lab would rape my sister of mother, i would prefer to kill them with my own hands, but if that wouldn't be an option turning them in would not be a problem for me at all.

Rapists don't deserve a whole lot of mercy and i don't see how running an acid-lab could exempt any rapist in that way. Is raping all of a sudden O.K. when you run a drug-lab?

This guy was a monster and you don't deal with monsters in a nice and fashionable way. He would have destroyed many more lives, because that's what sociopaths do, that's what they live for.
Some scumbags just should be taken of the streets. Any method that works is fine, even narc-ing.

She saved probably a dozen of other young, fragile women and men from this stinking pile of shit.

I cincerely hope that his fellow inmates give him the usual rapist-treatment.

Lol, yeah I meant Leonnard, not Todd. I think it's ok to lock up violent raping sociopaths... I agree with what you said, though I still would prefer to get someone like that locked up for the actual crime than for selling drugs. just a matter of principles. However I understand that some situations might not allow that.

Still it's a shame Todd snitched out Leonnard and thereby closed down - what - one of the largest lsd labs ever...
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

clouds
#43 Posted : 10/6/2011 8:45:35 AM

Human

The only reason we act civilized (we: psychedelic drugs users / entheogenic plants eaters who live in this socio-cultural context) is because someone (the hippies mostly) acted crazy and recklessly and therefore causing the prohibition of such chemicals. We want to prove that we can stay cool, and I think that is alright.

I cannot blame this girl for acting like she did (and still does) after all the drugs she consumed. Who knows how disturbed she really is after what she had lived? Yes, I am trying to cut her some slack. Is she a fucking idiot? No. Is she a bad person? No. Is she trying to hold on to something because her brain is fucked up, in an emotional sense? I would think so.

I can imagine her crying alone and trying to redeem herself...

...May she serve as an example to all of us: Stay cool. Be a nice person. Don't mess with sick people.

Purges
#44 Posted : 10/6/2011 11:33:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

She put DMT up her heiny hehehehehe Laughing As for all the drama? Meh.

I liked the video about Shulgin best though, he's like the psychedelic Father Christmas. Legend of the highest order.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

AlbertKLloyd
#45 Posted : 10/6/2011 4:33:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

clouds wrote:

I cannot blame this girl for acting like she did (and still does) after all the drugs she consumed. Who knows how disturbed she really is after what she had lived?

If you read her story she seems more sane now than before she ever took drugs.
I think we should consider that to every story two sides exist and hers is just a version, why do we assume it to be true?

The Chr0nn01553ur
#46 Posted : 10/6/2011 4:40:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

clouds wrote:

...May she serve as an example to all of us: Stay cool. Be a nice person. Don't mess with sick people.

Dude c'mon, we don't need examples like this to be good people. It's not hard. All the people involved probably got what they deserved. That's how life seems to work from my experience.
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

polytrip
#47 Posted : 10/6/2011 5:31:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
AlbertKLloyd wrote:
polytrip wrote:
Why do people make a big deal out of all of this?

This guy was a monster and you don't deal with monsters in a nice and fashionable way...

And she was probably suffering some sort of stockholm-syndrome that caused her not to act.

wow...

http://www.neurosoup.com..._kidnapping_dea_narc.htm
in her own words:
Quote:
Todd was physically abusive to me for the last year we were together. This is the main reason why I tried to get away from him.

You know she claimed that MDMA gave her 'brain damage'?

but in her own words again:
Quote:
After listening to all of these stories about Todd as a sociopathic, controlling megalomaniac—I wonder, how did you fall so deeply in love with him?
Well, at first he was so nice. He seemed like the most spiritual person you would ever meet. Tripping with him was different than anyone I have ever tripped with. We experienced telepathy together. We experienced God together. I wholeheartedly believed that he was the most spiritual and the most perfect person out there, and I fell in love with him completely. After that, I was willing to overlook some of the bad stuff that I started to see in the first couple of years. I would tell myself that underneath all of the insanity he was a good person. Looking back on it, he was just manipulating me. I was a stupid girl.

http://scs.viceland.com/.../krystle-in-gas-mask.jpg

I don't think it is wise to trust her.

She completely fits the profile of the type of person to become under the spell of a sociopath: young, naive, disaproving of mainstream society, attention seeking, woman, low self-esteem, etc.

So she meets a man who seems a realy strong person with a high self-esteem, a man who doesn't listen to what other people say, a man who doesn't do what people tell him to, a man without fear who doesn't care about society, the law, what other people think, etc.
On top of that, this man seems interested in her, seems to care about her, seems protective.

The knight in shining armour.

By the time she realises why this man seemed so strong and perfect: because he has no empathy for others, he doesn't care about anybody but himself, because he is a manipulative lier, because he knows no remorse or mercy....she has broken ties with her friends and family, has broken the law and she lives in his permanent custody.

This is a classic story. This happens everyday.
Most of the time, these women are being forced into prostitution or made into a private (sex) slave.

You can see it happening all around you, when you look closely.

Bill Cipher
#48 Posted : 10/6/2011 5:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Handsome bastard too. One can see how she was swept off her feet.
Bill Cipher attached the following image(s):
skinner.png (197kb) downloaded 256 time(s).

The Chr0nn01553ur
#49 Posted : 10/6/2011 5:58:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Handsome bastard too. One can see how she was swept off her feet.

Lol. Very happy
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

DoingKermit
#50 Posted : 10/6/2011 6:14:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The whole thing gives me the heebee jeebees.

AlbertKLloyd
#51 Posted : 10/6/2011 6:43:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

poly, according to her he got much worse after being with her for years
it seems like they fed off one another and mutually encouraged eachother

when he met her she was a hate filled stripper who would whip herself with chains onstage
you really think that there isn't a chance that she corrupted him?

i think he was and is no more of a sociopath that she is and that a lot of what she says is designed to shift blame from her to him, but that he was as much her victim as she was his

i think her unwillingness to take credit for her own actions illustrates this well
she seems like a classic manipulator playing the victim

i think she was/is likely far more charismatic and intelligent than he was/is
and just as corrupt

polytrip
#52 Posted : 10/6/2011 7:17:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

AlbertKLloyd wrote:
when he met her she was a hate filled stripper who would whip herself with chains onstage
you really think that there isn't a chance that she corrupted him?

If spreading the word via youtube video's about how she analy administered DMT would not be a clear sign already that she's a person with a very, very low self-esteem, then this would.

On top of that, art's picture shows that he is a much older man. The fact that a young women has a relationship with an old, fat and bald man should be a sign as well. Having an old fat and bald man humping you when you're still pretty young yourself, is obviously a sign of lack of any self-respect.

Bill Cipher
#53 Posted : 10/6/2011 9:49:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
Having an old fat and bald man humping you when you're still pretty young yourself, is obviously a sign of lack of any self-respect.

On the other hand, it's a pretty good deal for old, fat, bald men!

Enoon
#54 Posted : 10/6/2011 10:27:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Uncle Knucles wrote:
polytrip wrote:
Having an old fat and bald man humping you when you're still pretty young yourself, is obviously a sign of lack of any self-respect.

On the other hand, it's a pretty good deal for old, fat, bald men!

this made my day! eeek, lol
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

AlbertKLloyd
#55 Posted : 10/6/2011 10:43:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

On top of that, art's picture shows that he is a much older man. The fact that a young women has a relationship with an old, fat and bald man should be a sign as well. Having an old fat and bald man humping you when you're still pretty young yourself, is obviously a sign of lack of any self-respect.

i find this offensive and shallow

polytrip
#56 Posted : 10/7/2011 3:41:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

AlbertKLloyd wrote:
Quote:

i find this offensive and shallow

I'm just the messenger. If you find the unnatractiveness of old age an offensive and shallow thing, god's the right person to complain to.

semios
#57 Posted : 10/8/2011 9:08:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting thread. I'm fascinated that the focus is on the underlying story and Krystal, when my take on the piece is pretty similar to Fractal Enchantment's, which is that this is a super-crappy piece of journalism and filmmaking, and Hamilton seems to barely have a pulse, let alone a brain cell, in this piece. Which makes it really hard to glean any new info about Krystal or the underlying saga.

fractal enchantment wrote:
This guy hamilton is anoying and such a complainer. .......

Seeing how much controversy this story and Krystal generate (look at this thread!), Morris had a real opportunity to push her a little bit, challenge her, dig a little bit, contribute to the story. Instead he made this puff piece. He needs to re-watch his dad's film The Fog of War to learn how to conduct an interview (and win an Oscar!).

AlbertKLloyd
#58 Posted : 10/8/2011 9:19:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:

I'm just the messenger. If you find the unnatractiveness of old age an offensive and shallow thing, god's the right person to complain to.

i know a lot of women that would disagree and do not find old age, being fat or bald to be ugly

the few i know that do find that to be ugly are the same who lack self esteem

jamie
#59 Posted : 10/8/2011 10:05:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have thought about this alot actaully..and I concluded that I care alot about health and value my physical body-and I think people who let themselves just fall out of shape lack a certain level of self respect..and I could not personally be with someone who did not have that same level of respect for the health of the physical body that carries them through this incarnation. I dont want to sound like I look down on people, becasue I dont..it's not about that. It's just about finding someone wtih a mutual respect for something I see as valuable and sacred. The body is a temple..

At one point I would have thought that to be a shallow opinion as well..but now that I actaully feel that way myself I can see that there is a deeper level to it and it is not about being superfical at all..it is about being healthy..health to me means physical and mental well being. Concidering I value health so much and see it as something to strive towards, I would not choose to be with someone I see as unhealthy. I think those who gravitate towards such people do so becasue they are trying to fill some sort of a void within themselves because they are not balanced individuals.

Of course this is not the same as skinny little girls all dressed up in makeup etc in some superficial attempt to attract the sort of people that like that...that is superficial IMO and not the same thing at all that I am talking about.

The human body is a beautiful thing..thats the way it was designed to look to us..there is nothing superficial about that. It is just an aspect of this life like any other aspect. A fully functioning human body(healthy) is going to be more appealing than the alternative, and that is not really a bad thing.
Long live the unwoke.

Bill Cipher
#60 Posted : 10/9/2011 7:37:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

semios wrote:
He needs to re-watch his dad's film The Fog of War to learn how to conduct an interview (and win an Oscar!).

Hamhurricane is Errol Morris' son??? Those are some big documentarian shoes to fill, alright.

Try not crushing so hard on your subject next time, Hamilton. That would be like your dad getting all sloppy over Mr. Death.

fractal enchantment wrote:
I think those who gravitate towards such people do so becasue they are trying to fill some sort of a void within themselves because they are not balanced individuals.

Jesus, fractal... you've got to be one of the most judgemental characters I've ever come across.

PREV1234NEXT