We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pixie from a different time Options

tripwire
#1 Posted : 9/30/2011 7:36:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello community. I have been browsing this forum anonymously for a while and have now decided to register.

I thought I was done with psychedelics after a twenty year absence but a life changing spiritual transformation has brought me back. Being older and wiser I realise that my early experiences were approached with wrong mind, as is to be expected in an environment of prohibition. Worse, there was no internet back then, and so pertinent information was lacking at both 'official' and community levels. Incredibly I didnt do myself any harm due to a prevailing ethic of moderation, but i certainly overdid psilocybin mushrooms a few times, but even these 'bad' experiences taught me the most. I now see psychedelics completely differently, as tools given to us by the universe to help us (it?) understand it (itself).

Realising that I want to live the remainder of my life guided by my own spirit rather than 'what i am told' means I must enter a period of spiritual exploration.

I have become intrigued with DMT as a result of my increasing interest in psychedelics and from watching 'the spirit molecule' documentary. I had no idea this molecule even existed back when I was last involved with psychedelics, and so I arrive here as a complete newbie to the area. Judging by what I have read here already, this makes dmt-nexus and its community the ideal place to come.

I arrive here with nothing more to my name than a desire to let my spirit fly and a handful of purplish looking root bark. I hope I may one day make a useful contribution to this community, but for now please forgive my rabbit trapped in headlights status as I find my way around Smile

Note: I forgot to SWIM. I never could swim very well, easy to forget.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 9/30/2011 7:50:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus!Smile

Im sure you will find the info you need here, and I agree that re-visiting these realms after a long absence does give the experiences a different tone than similar missions made when much younger.

I reckon that in time, your spirit will fly....more than you can presently imagine!Wink

I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.