We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
What's your best tip for Noman's tek for a beginner. Options

Chaoman
#21 Posted : 10/1/2011 11:30:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok first of all you should gather every single item that you need before even attempting the extraction. Start with 100g of bark so if you mess up you wont lose too much, plus a 100 grams of bark will produce a good amount of DMT.

1. Get mason jars, large size and small size.
2. Get vm&p naptha
3. Get rooter rooter lye or any other lye that is 100%
4. Get Distilled water (Very important)
5. Mimosa Hostilis
6. coffee filters
7. freezer

ok now the process.

1. add water into the mason jar
2. add lye in the mason jar. (carefully, add lye slowly and stir with a chopstick)
3. Add bark and shake
4. Leave for 24 hours.
5. Add naptha
6. Shake, let it settle.
7. Shake
8. Shake
9. wait atleast 12 hours
10. pull off the top layer of naptha with a small thing that has suction. Like something used to feed babies medicine, a syringe, a mini turkey baster, something like that.
11. Put naptha into a mini mason jars. Let it sit out for a little while, this lets the naptha evaporate and concentrate the DMT a bit.
12. Put it in a freezer and wait atleast 24 hours.
13. Take out the jar, pour out the naptha into another jar that is covered by a coffee filter held by a rubber band.
14. Let the jar dry out, let naptha evaporate.
15. scrape off crystals
16. Done!

There you go, just be careful and it should be easy.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Noman
#22 Posted : 10/2/2011 1:53:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's Rooto Lye.
Tap water is fine.
Don't wait 24 hours before separating the first pull. Do a couple of pulls right away and let the later pulls sit. That way, you get clean first pulls and are sure to get every bit out with the later pulls.
Pull with toluene or xylene after the naptha pulls stop producing.

q21q21
#23 Posted : 10/2/2011 5:13:04 AM

SWIM

Noman wrote:
It's Rooto Lye.
Tap water is fine.
Don't wait 24 hours before separating the first pull. Do a couple of pulls right away and let the later pulls sit. That way, you get clean first pulls and are sure to get every bit out with the later pulls.

Hey Noman, I'm curious if you ever get annoyed with posts that call it Normans tek. LOL
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Digi123
#24 Posted : 10/2/2011 10:03:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
Noman wrote:
It's Rooto Lye.
Tap water is fine.

Hey Noman, I'm curious if you ever get annoyed with posts that call it Normans tek. LOL

Me too Razz It annoys me Razz
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Noman
#25 Posted : 10/2/2011 1:07:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It used to, but who cares?
I'm Norman at Mycotopia now though.

jacetea
#26 Posted : 10/2/2011 1:24:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Take notes. Measure everything, note the measurements, time it was done, effects it had...etc. This will not only help us if you come back for help, but it will also help you if you decide to extract again. You can perfect your technique very easily this way.

Don't use a turkey baster....ever.

Make sure the lid is on properly before mixing the sludge...It will stain your counter something awful depending on the material.

Don't be a hero trying to go without a mask. Breathing naphtha may feel ok for a while, but you're going to get nosebleeds without a mask.

If you don't get anything from your first extraction, try adding more lye and leaving it overnight to stew. I made the mistake of not adding enough my first time.

We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

DeMenTed
#27 Posted : 10/2/2011 3:25:37 PM

Barry

jacetea wrote:
Take notes. Measure everything, note the measurements, time it was done, effects it had...etc. This will not only help us if you come back for help, but it will also help you if you decide to extract again. You can perfect your technique very easily this way.

Don't use a turkey baster....ever.

Make sure the lid is on properly before mixing the sludge...It will stain your counter something awful depending on the material.

Don't be a hero trying to go without a mask. Breathing naphtha may feel ok for a while, but you're going to get nosebleeds without a mask.

If you don't get anything from your first extraction, try adding more lye and leaving it overnight to stew. I made the mistake of not adding enough my first time.

Why never use a turkey baster??

I use a hdpe2 turkey baster and it works like a dream.

q21q21
#28 Posted : 10/2/2011 4:25:31 PM

SWIM

DeMenTed wrote:

Why never use a turkey baster??

I use a hdpe2 turkey baster and it works like a dream.

↑ Second! ↑
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

jacetea
#29 Posted : 10/2/2011 10:22:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, someone here on the forums directed me to one of these bad boys:
hxxp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RL-KVpPBJwo/TWNdtKgyosI/AAAAAAAAWBE/0qXP2sULKeQ/s1600/aspirator.jpg

It's about 9001 times easier to extract the naptha. I haven't looked into this particular brand so be wary of cheap plastics getting melted Sad

I guess for larger extractions this would be inefficient.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

Awakened
#30 Posted : 10/4/2011 11:56:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks again everyone. You have been really helpful. If SWIM doesn't manage to get at least an average yield after all this advice. Then it is all down to them. SWIM bought today the lye. Will get a Naptha type solvent, as SWIM is in Belgium, I am guessing that it will be lighter fluid or turpentine. Also will collect the tools. SWIM plans to start the extractions next week. Will post pictures and update on results in this thread.

Peace and love.
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

shoe
#31 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:15:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

never ever ever put a naptha jar in the freezer without wrapping it in cling film or putting it inside another tub of somesort.
**this one is majorly important** otherwise you will spill some naptha, and your freezer will be contaminated forever, so you have to throw out all of the food, and thourghilly decontaminate it, and even after that you won't be quite sure you aren't still eating naptha. the nose and mouth are extremely sensitive to smell and only a few molecules are enough to set you off.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Awakened
#32 Posted : 10/10/2011 3:54:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
never ever ever put a naptha jar in the freezer without wrapping it in cling film or putting it inside another tub of somesort.
**this one is majorly important** otherwise you will spill some naptha, and your freezer will be contaminated forever, so you have to throw out all of the food, and thourghilly decontaminate it, and even after that you won't be quite sure you aren't still eating naptha. the nose and mouth are extremely sensitive to smell and only a few molecules are enough to set you off.

This is probably the best tip. If SWIM were to carry out the tek, and then spill solvent in the freezer and bugger the prized SMEG appliance. I am assured that no amount of DMT will save SWIM from the hell that would come from Mrs SWIM Very happy
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

Awakened
#33 Posted : 10/10/2011 6:14:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has just rang to say.

Step 1 completed.

50 grams of lye was mixed with 1.5 L of water before adding 50 grams of pre powdered MHRB.

SWIM wonders if the glass mixing jar required the lid to be loose to allow venting and avoid pressure build up?

The first pull will be done in T + 12 hours using wasbenzine (the only product available in SWIM's location)

Awakened
#34 Posted : 10/10/2011 7:14:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One other question, the tek calls for 6ml of solvent per gram of bark...therefore around 300ml..SWIM has got themselves in a muddle and wonders if this is 300ml of solvent per pull OR 300ml of solvent for all the pulls?

Digi123
#35 Posted : 10/10/2011 8:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

300ml is quite a bit of solvent for 50g of bark. For 50g of bark I use 50ml per pull and keep pulling until very little or no more comes out.

edit this in instead of double posting: The more solvent you put in for each pull the less saturated it will be and then more difficult to freeze precip' or you have more solvent to evaporate.

Awakened
#36 Posted : 10/11/2011 7:49:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, so T+12 50ml of wasbenzine added, slight shaking over 20 mins. Separated, that was a pain since the syringe that I have is very stiff. The wasbenzine is not cloudy at all is this normal? The jar has been left open for about 45 mins so far to evaporate some of the solvent down a little before it will be placed in the freezer.

Digi123
#37 Posted : 10/11/2011 10:12:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has it changed colour from before?

I use Naphtha, it goes from clear when new to a fairly dark yellow. It's never normally cloudy when at room temperature, but if I put it in a shallow dish and blow gently along the surface it will go cloudy, or after it's been in the fridge/freezer for a little bit.

Awakened
#38 Posted : 10/11/2011 10:19:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Digi123 wrote:
Has it changed colour from before?

I use Naphtha, it goes from clear when new to a fairly dark yellow. It's never normally cloudy when at room temperature, but if I put it in a shallow dish and blow gently along the surface it will go cloudy, or after it's been in the fridge/freezer for a little bit.

Not at all, still clear. SWIM has added more base and will leave for 12 hours or so and do another pull. Wasbenzine is Naphtha accoridng to the MSDS, and other posts on this forum suggest that it is ok to use.

Digi123
#39 Posted : 10/11/2011 10:42:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like it's not picked anything up. How well did you agitate it before pulling the solvent out?

Ok. I'd not heard of Wasbenzine before. I use lighter fluid, would be nice to find something else though.

Awakened
#40 Posted : 10/11/2011 10:54:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Digi123 wrote:
Sounds like it's not picked anything up. How well did you agitate it before pulling the solvent out?

SWIM says..

I turned the container over on its end 3-4 times and then swirled gently for a min. I did this 3 times over 20 mins.

PREV1234NEXT»