We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
have you been talking with angels? Options

fractalic
#1 Posted : 9/29/2011 6:50:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i want to share with you a very strange experience i had 2 weeks after my first experience with the spice.
as I wrote in my first post, my first experience came to me in Goa, after many years that I’ve been waiting to meet the spice, during the trip, I met 3 elf like entities. The taller one being bigger and taller than the other 2 had a gentle feminine shape and vibration.

2 weeks later I arrived in Rishikesh, and made friend with a lovely English woman that stayed in my guest house her name was Irena, she told me she was a medium, and that she have the ability to channel entities from other dimensions, this was extremely interesting thing for me, even though i used to be very cynical and skeptic about all those new age mystical ideas before. But this time I felt i could trust Irena, as she strike me as a very gentle and pleasant person. The fact it happened just 2 weeks after me being in hyperspace and actually seeing some real weird creatures, made me want to try and meet these creatures once again and see what they could say to me.

so we went on the roof of the guesthouse, for a channeling session, we set in front of each other, Irena meditated for a moment, and then it started, she started talking but her voice and body language changed completely, and i immediately recognized the presence of the same feminine elf entity i saw in hyperspace ,at that moment i started to feel strong vibrations of love towards that feminine entity that was speaking to me through Irena’s body, it felt as if i knew her very well, as if she was a part of me, like some kind of great mother, the world around me started vibrating with shiny molecules in the air all around me. I mean,it was still very much the real world, but the sensation in my body felt a bit like in hyperspace, the things she said to me was full of love and compassion and i was so overwhelmed by her love that I started to cry out of happiness. After few minutes her voice suddenly changed and another entity went into Irena, speaking in a more somehow authoritative way, talking about the things i need to do and understand in this life. than a third entity went in as the voice changed again, this time a bit more harsh and tough, warning me about the things i need to let go of, and methods of thinking i need to get rid of. i was extremely confused barley knowing if to believe what is happening…than the first gentle entity came back to speak, and immediately I felt again this strong love towards her, she said she must leave now, and i became very sad since i felt she is truly very close to me and that I missed her so much all my life up to this moment, she told me that she always been and always will be there with me.

Then the session was over, the magic was gone and Irena was back in her body, she told me she could actually recognized the second entity as it went through her, she channeled it many times before, she said it was the angel Michael.
I went back to my room, to try and write whatever I could recall from that strange experience, the last sentence I remembered and wrote down my notebook was:”go and meditate by yourself in nature, and all the answers will come to you." I felt that was exactly what I wanted to do, so I went out and started walking up the Ganga river looking for a nice spot to sit down and meditate.
even though I have been to that river side many times before, I decided to go down on a beach I never visited before, it was an empty rocky beach with very strong current, where the Ganga was about 70 meters wide , very wild and full off turbulent in its center. I set down on a high steep rock over the water, underneath me there was a small and deep little bay of water created by some big rocks. Up the river to my right side, there was a small sandy area and a bit further, there was a small shallow stream of water joining into the big Ganga River.

I was sitting for about 5 minutes until an Indian policeman came over to me and warned me not to go in the water, he said the current should become extremely strong as they are going to open the dam up the river, which will cause the water stream become twice as strong and powerful than it normally is, I told him I didn’t intend to go swimming this time, I truly just wanted to sit down, meditate and think about what just happened to me.

I was meditating for a while and when I opened my eyes and looked around I realized some other people arrived on the beach, 2 young Italian men set down to the sandy beach beneath me, and around 100 meters up the river on the little stream I could see a tall blond man sitting with his cloth on in the shallow water between the rocks.
as I looked at him, I suddenly saw the water starting to carry him away, he was trying to straggle and catch to the rocks around him as he was sitting on his ass and floating very fast in the shallow stream for 20 meters, then suddenly the water swamp him over and his head smashed strongly into a big rock. he went out of consciousness, and in few seconds his body was carried away straight into the middle of the dip wild Ganga. Was around 30 meters away from the shore as he was floating with his face down in the icy water, turning around and around in a big turbulent as his long blond hair floating like snakes around his head. on the beach one of the Italian guys, took his cloth off, intending to jump in and save him, and then suddenly the floating body was swallowed into the dip water and disappeared, all I could do at that moment was to pray to these entities or angels which I just met, saying in my heart “please don’t let it happen, please don’t let him die like that”. And then, suddenly, after some very long seconds of being deep under the water, the body emerged again floating around in a small turbulence in the little bay just underneath the rock I was sitting on, I gave a shout, and the Italian guy came down jumped in catch him and brought him to the rocks, we carried him out of the water,but he was completely blue, and looked like he was already dead, but then, suddenly ,he puked out some water, opened his eyes and gave me one of the scariest looks I ever seen on a human face.

I was very shocked after this incident, this was too much of a strange coincidence for me, it was as if these entities were trying to tell me that prayers could actually work in some mysterious ways …. It was also almost as if I got a proof of these entities existing and operating in our world, being able to take part in it….. Now, I’m not a religious person, and there’s no chance I’m going to become religious in any way, but could miracles truly happen? Is it possible that these creatures from the hyperspace can actually communicate with us and affect our lives in the real world?

What would you say? Could it be just a coincidence?! Did anybody have some similar experiences? Did anybody felt the presence of hyperspace creatures on this planet, operating in the material world?

`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Chr0nn01553ur
#2 Posted : 9/29/2011 11:13:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's an amazing story. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed it because I'm a big fan of the channeler Jane Roberts, and stories like this are just total validation. Yes, miracles do happen. They happen all day. And also yes, I believe that the place we go on DMT is literally the dream-world from which all other realities spring forth... And I imagine the entities that reside in hyperspace can and do consciously influence our world. I'm sure we influence their world as well, but we're obviously unconscious of however that may be.
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

Hypnos
#3 Posted : 9/30/2011 3:40:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive seen miracles happening a few times. I am definitly sure that we are guarded and protected by guardian angels(hyperspacial beings) in this earthly dualistic experiment that we call life.
I AM.

Limeni
#4 Posted : 9/30/2011 1:57:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing that amazing story, fractalic - you write really well.

I find it interesting how helpful spirits always seem to have to rush off, when what you really want is an in-depth two hour question and answer session. .Cool

fractalic
#5 Posted : 9/30/2011 4:26:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you limeni, English is not my mother tongue , so i'm happy it came out understandable, not that i can really understand what happened there myself...i just know this incident had a great impact on my belief system.
i'm still waiting for the right time to come back to hyperspace and hopefully meet again with some of these entities.
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

Voidwalk
#6 Posted : 10/2/2011 4:25:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was very much a beautiful story, you are blessed my friend.
Take care.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#7 Posted : 10/2/2011 6:13:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidwalk wrote:
That was very much a beautiful story, you are blessed my friend.
Take care.

Indeed. You are very blessed.
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

Hyperspace Fool
#8 Posted : 10/2/2011 12:52:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Miracles do happen. All the freaking time, actually. Usually, we are just completely unaware of it.

IMO the Hyperspace Beings that reside there, aren't usually the ones that come here. I don't doubt they could. And it seems that they can alter this world from there, anyway. That is what those wicked cool machines they work on sometimes seem to do. Reality maintenance and manufacture.

There are other beings that seem to be able to use Hyperspace, but are more often found in other higher vibrational realms. And, there are some immaterial beings that seem to hang out here in this place. The beings we think of as angels, are IME distinct from the machine elves. Though, who can say for sure? Perhaps that is just how machine elves appear when they project over here. The consciousness and alien-ness of the two are pretty clearly disparate, though. Angels seem much more connected to humananity, and think and express themselves in far more human terms.

I am curious about whether you talked to the blond man after his NDE. Did he say anything to you about his experience? What made his look so scary?

"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

fractalic
#9 Posted : 10/2/2011 9:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all so much for your comments
To Hyperspace Fool ,you seem to know allot abut different kinds of entities. I don’t have so much experience and knowledge, and I can say in this kind of matters I am a complete fool, I have no idea what I saw or spoke to, I just can say that the moment the channeling session started I felt the same kind of vibration from that beings, as I felt in hyper space.
Irena only recognized the third entity as an angel Michael as she channeled him before, as for the first entity, the one I felt very close to, she said she never channeled her before, and about the third one which was a bit ruff on me, she said he had a lower vibration than the other 2.
as for what I saw in hyperspace, I cannot know what they were, they were covered with this huge purple web full of eyes (a bit like in Alex grey painting “dying”, but they were very tall and slender, and vibrated in a very gentle but powerful manner as I could imagine elves would do. to tell the truth there was nothing too machinery about them, except maybe of the extremely bright colors. guess I just assumed they were the same kind of elves that Terence McKenna wrote about even though they were not as funny as he described them.
As for the blond guy, we took him out to the sandy beach. many Indians suddenly popped out of nowhere as they normally do when some action is going on, we took his cloth off and started to rub him with blankets trying to warm him up as he was completely frozen. He lay down with open eyes unable to speak. In his pocket we mercilessly found his passport undamaged in a small plastic bag, and found out he was from Russia, and that his visa is going to expire in 2 days.
One Indian baba came over to us, and told us he was watching this guy on the beach for a while, and he saw this guy was heavily tripping in a scary way, shouting and talking to himself.
After a while the Russian man set down on the ground looking very confused, we tried to talk to him, he looked at us in a very strange way, but all he could say is “what?”. we took him to the clinic, and stayed with him, waiting for him to come back to realty, but the only thing he kept on saying was only “what?”. It was as if he couldn’t hear us at all. I don’t know what he took (maybe datura?), but he couldn’t communicate at all.
After a while he got angry at the doctor that tried to give some injections, and he stood up and run out, wearing only my red blanket.
We looked for him all over town but couldn’t find him. When it was getting late, I went back to my room.
Few month later I met by coincidence the Italian guy in a big festival in Italy, he told me, that he and his friend kept looking for him until they found him walking in the street in the middle of the night, this time they took him straight to the hospital, were they cleaned out his stomach. when he came out of his trip he couldn’t remember anything, and didn’t recognized them. They put him on a bus straight to Delhi to catch his flight home.
The look he gave me when he got out of the water, was very strange, I really can’t imagine what he saw, but I guess he thought he was dead, and he looked at me as if I was the death angel itself….

Hyperspace Fool
#10 Posted : 10/3/2011 2:05:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractalic wrote:

To Hyperspace Fool, you seem to know allot abut different kinds of entities. I don’t have so much experience and knowledge, and I can say in this kind of matters I am a complete fool, I have no idea what I saw or spoke to, I just can say that the moment the channeling session started I felt the same kind of vibration from that beings, as I felt in hyper space.

Fractalic, the kinds of entities that exist are innumerable. The kind that one is likely to encounter, is still a fairly large swath of easily distinguishable sorts. I don't believe that we can classify them completely, and any taxonomy will be woefully inadequate. That said, I did a section on just that to the Hyperspace Lexicon. It is in the wiki, or you can just check it out in this dedicated thread https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25020 .

It is naturally incomplete. Furthermore, there is some overlap with the old classifications and classifying beings that are superior to us is like a catfish trying to classify humans and other primates from the glimpses he's had above the water... well somewhat more interactive glimpses I suppose. Hehehehe.

Thank you for sharing the conclusion of the Russian man episode. Cliffhangers make good TV, but resolutions are satisfying.

Peace & blessings.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Agave
#11 Posted : 10/3/2011 3:14:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great story. All I know is there is a lot we don't know. I believe there are guardians and angels about and lesser spirits of all sorts. My wife swears she saw angels (?) rising out of the top of my head on a large mushroom dose once.
As Within, So Without.

fractalic
#12 Posted : 10/3/2011 10:40:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks, hyperspacefull,for all that fascinating information. from all these entities described, i guess mother goddess or the elf goddess would be the closest definition to what i met, behind her there were 2 more smaller elf creatures, but most of my attention obviously went to her.....
to all you nexus people, keep on the good work! its truly like discovering a brand new world, but this time ,luckily, we wont be able to colonize and destroy it as we did before....

fractalic
#13 Posted : 10/4/2011 3:05:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is more or less what i saw.... if any of you happen to meet them somewhere, please send my warm greetings....
fractalic attached the following image(s):
dmt-2 copy.jpg (1,863kb) downloaded 105 time(s).

Oneiros
#14 Posted : 10/5/2011 3:02:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
What would you say? Could it be just a coincidence?! Did anybody have some similar experiences? Did anybody felt the presence of hyperspace creatures on this planet, operating in the material world?

I really don't believe in coincidence myself, at least not when it comes to anything as meaningful as what you've described. Think of it as a sign that you're on the right path of discovery, continue down it and see what wonders it may bring! Thanks for a fantastic story.

Geines
#15 Posted : 10/5/2011 2:51:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fractalic that picture is scary, and I like purple, eyes, and females.

I won't jump to the conclusion that entities, gods, angels exist but what I will say is that the mind is truly a powerful thing. That our subconscious is beyond our scope of understanding. That we are still learning about the reality we live in and the reality we perceive. It's no coincidence then that us being of the same species, have the same brain structure and chemical makeup, taking the same drug would eventually lead to the same experience. Our views of drug effects may slightly differ and psychedelics/hallucinogens are known for their subjectivity but all in all it's the same.

Now don't take this as me saying what you believe isn't true, but I can only speak from what I know.

I could describe many of my hypothesizes of what may have transpired in your story though they would be unverifiable even if one might be true. But I'd like to ask you all a rhetorical question and if you like you could do an experiment that could last a lifetime.

Why would an entity save someones life on your request? (why didn't they do it on their own accord? why did they listen to you? why did only do it when you asked? why don't they save someone more worthy or innocent? why don't they save countless lives today? why don't they save all lives? would they save your life if you were unable to ask?)

Everytime you know someone is about to die, ask for their life to be saved, and if you would like to, document the results. (This could mean praying whenever your friends and family are at risk of dying, going to the hospital and helping the dying people, watching the news and praying when such an event requires it, praying for people all over the world who are dying, pray when you witness a freak accident of fatality, or even praying every day for yourself, friend or family to stay alive). (If you pray and the person still dies then mostly likely your entity is ignoring you or it doesn't exist, this is assuming it has the power to save everyone, maybe it exists and wants to help but at the time in question it was powerless).

fractalic
#16 Posted : 10/6/2011 11:19:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi geines! Sorry you didn't like my picture, i guess you believe it is a projection of my sick mind....maybe it’s is…..but you’re right, it was scary too….
Believe me, i never had true reasons to believe in gods or angels, i come from a truly non religious family. There is not much chances of me becoming religious too, since I seem to reject all kind of ceremonies that people lead in order to gain power over others.
but, i don't know why , my life experience try to teach me other things, this experience was very powerful to me, and confused me a great deal, it seems to contradict anything i was conditioned to believe in…
you can speak of what you know, but I have a need to speak of what I don’t know, since it’s the only thing I seem to know for sure now….i know nothing. At this point, everything I experience in this life could be nothing but a great illusion, as in any trip, I’d like to make the most out of it and make it beautiful …and funny hopefully.
I took you’re challenge for a life time experiment, and I am going to pray, there will be no need to go to any temple or light candles or anything of these sort, just truly wanting and believing in the good, this is by itself is not such an easy task, for it means one should control his mind and not give up to harmful and negative thoughts and ideas…
hey! maybe you should try it too, so we can compare our empiric test results one day…..what harm could it make?

Hyperspace Fool
#17 Posted : 10/6/2011 2:21:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Problem with your experiment is that it reduces the entities involved into machines whose only factor in whether to act or not is the half-baked and uninformed intention of a lowly sleepwalking human being... no offense.

Why on Earth would cosmic being of vast power, understanding and ability to manipulate reality be interested in being a guinea pig or toy for a lesser being?

The premise of the experiment is ridiculous beyond consideration.

While it may be conceievable that such a being would be willing to demonstrate some divine power to you one or more times to you, it proves absolutely nothing about the past or the future reality of that occurring if they decide to ignore you most of the time. Who's to say that they are always around? Why wouldn't such a being have better things to do than to follow your infantile ass around while you pick your navel lint and wipe your ass? (again, no offense--we're all silly limited hominids who can barely use 10% of our brains)

Maybe they are your permanent honor guard of guardian angels. Who can say?

But the experiment proves nothing.

Not trying to be a jerk. Please read all of the above with a smile on my face.

Global
#18 Posted : 10/6/2011 2:40:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I don't think this little "experiment" has to be about proof. I agree that it doesn't prove much, but I think it's better to think of it as "data collection". The OP should file that away and if more synchronicities continue to occur then they still may not prove anything, but may suggest that a reductionist proof may not be needed for frequent occurrences of spiritual experiences. In either case, had the OP not smoked DMT and not gone to the psychic then he definitely would not have been there to help save the guy who very well might have died without him.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

fractalic
#19 Posted : 10/6/2011 3:00:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Why wouldn't such a being have better things to do than to follow your infantile ass around while you pick your navel lint and wipe your ass?

lol, your certainly right!, i really can't understand, why a thing like that happened...its vanity to believe that in any way we could operate though beings...or a Morison said- you can not petition the lord with prayers....
i cannot begin to understand why an entity of any kind would like to mess with my mind like that...maybe it was just her way of funny entertainment, messing a bit with my human infantile mind.... very possible.
about the experiment, i don't really believe i could get some serious empiric results or proofs out off it...but the experiment may be interesting as a mind challenge,there are some theories talking about the possibilities of changing realty by changing the way you think and perceive it.
in that way, we can pray, why not? we could do it even as we wipe our little asses with a big smile on our face.....

Hyperspace Fool
#20 Posted : 10/6/2011 3:07:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reading my post back, even with the disclaimers, it sounds more dickish than I had wanted or intended.

I don't want to poo poo the idea, but just to point out that it is not an ability of fractalic's that would be being tested, but the entities who have free will. (I am assuming here)

Perhaps a more respectful thing to do would be to ask the beings what they have to say about this.

I know that with my young godson, I pick him up and spin him around or play airplane with him... then he thinks it is my purpose in life to give him that thrill whenever he wants it. I have to turn him down sometimes even when I wouldn't really mind flying him around because otherwise he becomes an unbelievably self-absorbed annoyance until I leave.

Perhaps entities don't get annoyed as easily as I do. But even still.

I am pretty mellow for a human, though.

12NEXT