We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Very Odd Conversation Options

Tek
#21 Posted : 11/17/2011 5:23:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

plexusnexus wrote:
i'm fascinated by your guide, that he/she has a name and that you specifically look for him to ride with you.

It's important to note that Teo is not actually his name, it's just what I call him (in homage to the aboriginal term for the mushroom deity, Teonanacatl). Since I encountered this being on magic mushrooms it seemed fitting.

On the second or third time I met Teo, I actually asked if there was a name I could call it since I just kept referring to it him as 'the green alien from my trips'. Teo told me "It is you humans that feel the need to label everything."

But, since I had made it a point to have a reference to this being so I could have some reference in relation to other beings I encountered, I asked if I could call him Teo after the mushroom god. Teo responded to my mind with "I already knew you were going to want to call me that and it's just as good as anything else so sure."

I've started to notice in my trips that what I bring back with me, more than remembering the details of the vision, is I seem to bring back full conversations with beings. For instance, the beings I talk about in this thread I never saw them at all. In fact as I stated in the original post, I hadn't taken enough mushrooms to go into hyperspace, I was just teetering at the edge but this conversation was plain as day, just like if I was talking to someone on the phone.

Teo is another good example of this. He is hazy in my visions and I know that's probably not what he really looks like, but his 'voice' (mental voice mind you) comes across perfectly clear. At first, before I ever actually saw Teo in my visions, I heard his 'voice' speak to me and I mistook it for me talking to myself. I could only notice the difference because of the content of his message. What Teo was saying had SUCH a different perspective on my life (and spoken with such confidence and authority) than I typically do on any given day that I was forced to dig deeper into the phenomenon. And when I actually met him, it all made sense to me (in a goofy, zany, psychedelic sort of way). He really feels like my best friend whom I forgot I had, and it's definately apparent he has watched over me my whole life.

I extracted this little excerpt from my 'First Steps in Hyperspace' post because this was the first conversation I ever had with the entity I call Teo, just to give you an idea of how different our personas are.

Me: is... is there someone there?
Teo: See the problem with this one is he remembers he's perfect, but when he looks in the mirror he doesn't see that person and so he thinks he's lost, but he doesn't realize he's been right here the whole time!
Me: wait, what?
Teo: Who told you about god?
Me: uh... I don't know...
Teo: Did you always believe in god or did someone make you believe?
Me: I don't... huh? What IS this?
Teo: Not important. Think back as hard as you can... did you always think like this or was there a before?
Me: I... wait... huh...? Was there... before?
Teo: Think! What about when you were a child watching Eureeka's Castle? Where was god then?
Me: I didn't... think about it...
Teo: That's right... because you knew then... but now you've forgotten...
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PREV12