We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Very Odd Conversation Options

Tek
#1 Posted : 9/29/2011 2:38:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, so last night I decided to try and enter hyperspace as it had been some time since I had last visited and had a very strange sub-breakthrough experience. I had taken 2.5g of mushrooms and after the onset I had the very distinct feeling that there were beings nearby. They didn't seem positive or negative (mostly I experience very positive entities and I am always greeted by my guide Teo, although this is the first time he just wasn't present on this trip I dunno why that is), they seemed like they were hyperspace travels just passing in the vicinity of my reality, so close that while in my tripped out state I could perceive them and we had a conversation that is very bizarre, but it was almost like I was distracting them from what they really wanted to do (i.e. I was bothering them). I'm used to talking with entities and beings by this point in my explorations, but this was a very strange conversation and I wanted to post it this morning to share my thoughts with the community. Here is the conversation as I remember it:

Me: Anybody there?
Voice #1: Come on let's go
Voice #2: But look he's trying to talk to us
Voice #1: Let's just GO!
Voice #2: (directed at me) Hey, you're doing that wrong
Me: I am? Who is this? Teo is that you?
Voice #2: Um... I don't know who that is sorry... we're just passing through
Me: Oh... well what's it look like (my life) from your side?
Voice #2: (waits a moment, like he's looking) Not too bad really. It's really rare for your kind to be able to communicate like this... you surprised us
Me: I think I surprised myself
Voice #2: Why don't you come out from there? You're missing out of all the cool stuff just gripping onto it (my life? dunno what it meant really) like that... you look silly
Me: I don't know how
Voice #1: See? He's just a baby! He doesn't know anything can we leave now?
Voice #2: But he can talk to us that counts for something doesn't it?
Me: (to myself really, although they apparently could hear me still) So it's like a medium then (my mind)...
Voice #2: Medium? (seems to be... checking my memories? Very peculiar sensation of feeling my memories being poked through) Yeah! I guess you could say that... the mindscape is a medium we travel through. You can do it to you know it's quite easy
Me: I have no idea how to do that
Voice #2: Here we can help!

-At this point I feel a very distinct pulling away from my body. I'm not sure what these beings where doing but I think they were trying to help me lift off into hyperspace, but I was very reluctant to leave and gripped onto my bed very tightly and refused to go-

Voice #2: Wow... you're really stuck. Well we can't help you if you don't want to go
Me: Thanks anyway... but I think I'm still learning
Voice #1: (laughs) Look he thinks he is that thing!
Me: No... you're wrong. I'm not, but I still haven't figured out how this works
Voice #2: Well since your stuck show us how it is (in my reality)...
Me: Um... ok. What do you want to see?

-I got the very distinct impression they were interested in the way our sex drive worked... I feel almost insane typing this since this is so unlike any other trip I've ever had, but I felt overcome with sexual energy and looked at some erotic pictures on the the internet at this time and preceeded to... er herm... show them how it worked if you catch my drift-

Voice #1: That is really weird...
Voice #2: How exciting!
Me: Hey! Can you tell me about 2012?
Voice #2: Huh? What's that?
Me: Something is supposed to happen to my world in 2012... it's a date. Can you check it for me?
Voice #2: Um... it doesn't work like that. We would have no idea where to even look. Sorry...
Me: It's ok... thanks anyways
Voice #1: Now can we go?
Voice #2: Hey it was nice talking to you
Me: No thank you!

And then I couldn't feel them anymore. This is so unlike any trip I've ever had previously, very rarely do I have conversations with beings while NOT in hyperspace, just on the threshold. The only other time this has happened on a sub breakthrough dose I just kept hearing the words "Come and see, come and see" repeated over and over again.

Has anyone else ever had such a... normal conversation with an entity(s) before? I woke up this morning and was imeadiately reminded to Robert Monroe's book Journeys out of the Body where he met beings and had conversations like the one I had last night. Does anyone have any thoughts on this at all? It really feels like I just had a conversation with two entities that were traveling past my mind and I just happened to catch them off guard.

Anyways thanks for reading.

All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PrimalWisdom
#2 Posted : 9/29/2011 3:42:37 PM

Everything the light touches

Wow, just wow!
Sounds like quite the experience. I've had conversations with a recurring entity, I'm not sure if he is a guide or anything, but he seems to be the only entity that takes the time to talk to me and help me. He isn't always there, but I've met him on sub-breakthrough doses (only the higher ones, where open eye vision is all shakey and impossible to focus on)

My conversations have been almost the same as yours, kinda like a conversation with another human, but sometimes he is hard to hear, like he is far away.

This has really intrigued me.
you say you took mushrooms, did you smoke DMT while on the shrooms, or was this just a mushroom experience?

Thanks for sharing.
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

Tek
#3 Posted : 9/29/2011 4:06:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was just a mushroom experience (If i placed in the wrong forum I apologize). Mushrooms take me to hyperspace in a much more controlled way than smoked DMT (plus, I didn't have any lying around last night Sad) if the dose is right of course, which it was not last night it was just enough to touch the threshold.

As I've stated in other posts, I have this one entity (Teo) that I guess I refer to as a guide because once I lift off into hyperspace he is typically there to greet me and carry me along and teach me things. This time however, I didn't lift into hyperspace but I could 'feel the wormhole in my mind open' as I wrote in my journal so somehow I made contact.

The impression I got from these two voices was that our minds are a medium to travel in, like water or space or something. What I don't understand is how it works... I mean I get the sensation of a 'wormhole' for want of a better word opening and allowing entry into the mindspace... and on higher doses of psychedelics, especially smoked DMT it seems like you blast through the mindspace to arrive in some other reality.

I'm really perplexed by this today. While it doesn't fly in the face of anything else I've expereinced, it's a new experience nontheless. These two really made it seem like 'wow... you REALLY don't know how to do this? what are you retarded?' especially from the first voice that seemed just bothered the second voice even wanted to give me the time of day.

And asking about 2012... i've had a few discussions on these forums and other places lately about this so I wanted to ask if I had the opportunity. The way they made it sound was like there was no way of knowing what would happen to our world in 2012 and 'wouldn't even know where to start looking'. What the hell does that mean you know?

Such a curious trip.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

PrimalWisdom
#4 Posted : 9/29/2011 4:22:41 PM

Everything the light touches

I doubt its in the wrong place, but I'm not sure.
I really must get back into shrooming. I also used to get the sense of controlled hyper-spatial immersion with them.
Yeah I've had looks from entities that gave me the impression they were thinking "look at this guy, he looks like a moron walking around here" and also been asked what I was doing in hyperspace, like I had crossed some line we aren't supposed to.
Then some elves couldn't understand why I couldn't do what they were doing, like I must be dumb, as it was so easy (they were morphing into each other and wnated me to join)

Its all so wild and magical, simply love psychedelic experiences.

Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

tele
#5 Posted : 9/29/2011 5:10:02 PM
Explorer

Thanks for sharing that, I loved to read it!
It seems like the entities don't have a time machine like we don't too, or at least the entities you met.Wink

MAy I ask why didn't you want to be lifted off when they tried to do that? Did fear have something to do with it?

I would be very happy to talk to the entities. I've never had that happen on my journeys, but maybe later on...

That's funny they asked you about arousal, all kinds of weird stuff can happen while tripping indeed!

Plentiful journeys to you my brother!

Tek
#6 Posted : 9/29/2011 5:45:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I didn't want to lift off because it wasn't 'my' guide. Every time I've ever lifted off into hyperspace on mushrooms, its a very slow, very gentle almost phasing type feeling accompanied by a voice (Teo) who lets me know everything is fine and not to be worried. Sometimes its so subtle I don't even realize I've entered the space until I'm like 'oh wow... here I am!'.

The one time I didn't wait for this before I blasted off was actually one of the most disturbing trips I've ever been on and after (what seemed like forever but was probably only minutes real time) I was well off into hyperspace, confused as hell, Teo showed up unexpectedly and was like 'whoa! you shot right out of there ! I almost didn't notice you!' Ever since then I try to wait until I'm aware of his presence before I lift off.

These two 'travelers' seemed relatively harmless enough, more like tourists really, but to me it's better to ere on the safe side and I did panic a bit. Ever since I've traversed the inner plane and underwent so many harsh ego deaths and total immersion in the experience, it's like my ego is on hyper guard against letting me blast off and as such clouds my mind with as much panic and anxiety as it can possibly muster. I can work past most of this, but it's something I've noticed and likely has a lot to do with why I couldn't just let go.

I'm left today reflecting upon this trip and it feels like it should be SO easy to traverse this inner space. I mean, these entities I was talking to didn't seem overly advanced or superior... I even wrote down in my journal that they were 'backwater, hillbilly type travelers' (dunno why I wrote hillbilly as they didn't act at all hick-like but that's what I put). What is the block that keeps us all on planet earth I wonder?

I speculated last night as I was writing all this down is that our bodies and lives are like those cardboard cutouts at amusement parks. You know, the ones where you stick your head through the hole and someone takes a picture of you and it looks like your a cowboy or something? Well I get the feeling like your mind is your essence and who you really are, and your proverbial 'head' is stuck in the hole of one of these cardboard cutouts that we call a human body. We have these beings walking around behind us saying 'why don't you come out of that cardboard cutout man? You look really silly... that thing's just for fun and now you actually THINK you are that thing! How moronic you must be... are you retarded?'

That's how I was left feeling today, like I'm so attached to my physical body and I don't even realize I can just 'get up and go' with my mind. I mean, let's face it, leaving your body can be very, very peculiar and it's that fear the the ego's fear of fading away that glues us here...

tele
#7 Posted : 9/29/2011 7:14:10 PM
Explorer

Yeah no wonder people are afraid of dying, leaving this body behind and going into the "unknown"... Well at least entheogens prepare us...

McCoyBoy
#8 Posted : 9/29/2011 7:28:56 PM

enthusiast

that was a very cool story to read. thanks for sharing
as above, so below

christian
#9 Posted : 9/29/2011 8:22:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tek wrote:
We have these beings walking around behind us saying 'why don't you come out of that cardboard cutout man? You look really silly... that thing's just for fun and now you actually THINK you are that thing!

-Our body and daily thoughts are a fundamental part of us, but our higher consciousness states are what make us special. Cool
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 9/29/2011 8:42:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love reading reports like this, with clear dialogue. Very interesting. I would meditate about what they said and what that could mean for your path. WHAT exactly is so silly about your behaviour?

@christian
Quote:
I think we are like this these days because society has removed powerful psychadelic ceremonies from our lifestyles.

They did not remove it from YOU.

christian
#11 Posted : 9/29/2011 8:54:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
I love reading reports like this, with clear dialogue. Very interesting. I would meditate about what they said and what that could mean for your path. WHAT exactly is so silly about your behaviour?

@christian
Quote:
I think we are like this these days because society has removed powerful psychadelic ceremonies from our lifestyles.

They did not remove it from YOU.

--True, but THEY tried ...they tried to make me forget i had it..SAY NO MORE...Twisted Evil
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Tek
#12 Posted : 9/29/2011 9:03:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To what Christian said about society removing them from us... part of me thinks that's part of the 'storyline' of life. I've sort of developed this whole 'life is like a video game' view of reality as a whole, and as such I consider the 'system' which is the 'Planet Earth' video game, to be what I'm 'plugged' into. It's not the government that's out to get me or some secret illuminati world order, no it's actually larger than that.

I resonate highly with the Hindu concept of Maya, as in the reality I'm currently experiencing is an illusion that's only goal is to keep me engulfed in itself as long as possible. Maya (consensus reality) isn't good or evil, it's simply 'programmed' to behave like it does. It's 'prime directive' is to keep me unaware of the greater reality. My 'objective' as a character in this game is to beat the game by breaking through the illusion. Psychedelics are the 'easter eggs' leftover by the 'programmer' as a conciousness 'power up' to help me meet my goal.

In the end, nothing is at stake, it's simply a game to play with a set of rules (the laws of physics), a timeline in which I can pass or fail (my lifetime), and obstacles to keep it from being 'too easy' such as the government forbidding me access to the 'easter eggs', all the other people telling me to believe in an outside god or force (to distract me from my true goal of realizing I'm the one I should be looking for), a body that needs constant care which requires me to work for food, shelter, transportation, etc.

christian
#13 Posted : 9/29/2011 9:06:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like a fun game.GAME ON!! Smile

Sublime
#14 Posted : 9/30/2011 9:47:02 AM

Intraterrestrial

Great conversation, it seems they are just as interested in our reality as we are in theirs. Haha, thats fun. One time I focused deeply and meditated a little bit before doing a sub breakthrough dose, and concentrated. I felt a presence, like a teacher of some sort. It was saying "focus here, focus here" in front of me in the room. I was asking it to show me but I could not gain my composure to do so. Then it was saying something like "your attention is wandering." Sometimes it feels like it is just in your head, who knows?
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

Digi123
#15 Posted : 9/30/2011 10:43:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting, thanks for posting!

I've never had a converstion with any entities that I've met and I've only heard a voice once, it was one of my first journeys with the molecule. There was a group of doctors that kept popping into existence above me and pouring water down a long glass tube into my mouth, starting slowly and then building in speed. When they started to fill my whole body with water I started to panic a little and heard a loud voice saying "LET GO! You can create your own reality". After hearing that I instantly moved away from the doctors and continued my travels.

The only other time I've experienced something that might be considered communication was when I was sitting with my eyes closed, looking at geometric patterns that I've seen several times before and I wondered in my head "is this all I'm going to experience during this trip?", as soon as the thought formed in my mind a small boy with blonde hair appeared in front of me, turned and opened a door behind him, outside there was beautiful trees, flowers and grass. I had a sense that I was being told something along the lines of "You've been sitting in a dark room all of your life, it's time to go outside and experience something different." It wasn't words that I'd heard, more a feeling, an impression that this was what the boy wanted me to know.

Wow, writing that, something just clicked in my head Very happy Bit personal though so I won't go into it.
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

DMT Psychonaut
#16 Posted : 9/30/2011 9:27:32 PM

Witness to Humanity

Voice #2 wrote:
Um... it doesn't work like that. We would have no idea where to even look. Sorry...

That comment left me with the impression that, maybe these entities aren't familair with time, as they possibly live outside of our normal perception of time and exist in something that we try to imagine as eternity/infinity. So in these terms, if in their dimension of existence, there is no linear path of time, I could see how it would be difficult to look for a specific moment of past or future.

That's what I thought about it anyway, intresting trip and thanks for sharing Razz
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us

plexusnexus
#17 Posted : 10/1/2011 3:49:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Awesome share. I have to read it again. I've only had one experience and I heard a voice "show" me complete painless existence and I was sort of in awe, floating in painlessness and an abject lack of burden and this voice kept saying, "it's easy, it's easy".

i'm fascinated by your guide, that he/she has a name and that you specifically look for him to ride with you.

i have to read your story again.
"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller

DMT Psychonaut
#18 Posted : 10/1/2011 6:01:52 AM

Witness to Humanity

I just thought, if these beings did live in a timeless existence, then I'm curious to why they seem in such a hurry to get somewhere Wink
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us

kendo
#19 Posted : 11/17/2011 1:49:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT Psychonaut wrote:
I just thought, if these beings did live in a timeless existence, then I'm curious to why they seem in such a hurry to get somewhere Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This thread is like music to my eyes
Well articulated Tek Peace and Love
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

Tek
#20 Posted : 11/17/2011 5:21:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

plexusnexus wrote:
i'm fascinated by your guide, that he/she has a name and that you specifically look for him to ride with you.

It's important to note that Teo is not actually his name, it's just what I call him (in homage to the aboriginal term for the mushroom deity, Teonanacatl). Since I encountered this being on magic mushrooms it seemed fitting.

On the second or third time I met Teo, I actually asked if there was a name I could call it since I just kept referring to it him as 'the green alien from my trips'. Teo told me "It is you humans that feel the need to label everything."

But, since I had made it a point to have a reference to this being so I could have some reference in relation to other beings I encountered, I asked if I could call him Teo after the mushroom god. Teo responded to my mind with "I already knew you were going to want to call me that and it's just as good as anything else so sure."

I've started to notice in my trips that what I bring back with me, more than remembering the details of the vision, is I seem to bring back full conversations with beings. For instance, the beings I talk about in this thread I never saw them at all. In fact as I stated in the original post, I hadn't taken enough mushrooms to go into hyperspace, I was just teetering at the edge but this conversation was plain as day, just like if I was talking to someone on the phone.

Teo is another good example of this. He is hazy in my visions and I know that's probably not what he really looks like, but his 'voice' (mental voice mind you) comes across perfectly clear. At first, before I ever actually saw Teo in my visions, I heard his 'voice' speak to me and I mistook it for me talking to myself. I could only notice the difference because of the content of his message. What Teo was saying had SUCH a different perspective on my life (and spoken with such confidence and authority) than I typically do on any given day that I was forced to dig deeper into the phenomenon. And when I actually met him, it all made sense to me (in a goofy, zany, psychedelic sort of way). He really feels like my best friend whom I forgot I had, and it's definately apparent he has watched over me my whole life.

I extracted this little excerpt from my 'First Steps in Hyperspace' post because this was the first conversation I ever had with the entity I call Teo, just to give you an idea of how different our personas are.

Me: is... is there someone there?
Teo: See the problem with this one is he remembers he's perfect, but when he looks in the mirror he doesn't see that person and so he thinks he's lost, but he doesn't realize he's been right here the whole time!
Me: wait, what?
Teo: Who told you about god?
Me: uh... I don't know...
Teo: Did you always believe in god or did someone make you believe?
Me: I don't... huh? What IS this?
Teo: Not important. Think back as hard as you can... did you always think like this or was there a before?
Me: I... wait... huh...? Was there... before?
Teo: Think! What about when you were a child watching Eureeka's Castle? Where was god then?
Me: I didn't... think about it...
Teo: That's right... because you knew then... but now you've forgotten...

12NEXT