We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
controlling others Options

zegyptian
#1 Posted : 11/14/2008 5:08:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well im 100% egyptian .. i moved to the us about 3 years ago . i was born and raiesd there .until i moved here i never kner or heard about mushrooms or lsd or and syc. we only have hash and its seems like ppl there dont think about any mind alerting substances.. mybe thousends of yers ago the did but atleast not these days .. well what im trying to get to is that i am a guy that never thought about mind altring stuff .. i was very religues just because thats the way the rais us up u have to have one of ether 2 religieons moslems or cristans .. nothing else is alowd... any way i was interdused to salvia as a first subs besides pot and hash .. that 3 days afiter i mover to america i was about 18 then..well in a period of 6 month i tried to get my hands on all the sycoactive stuff.. i got dmt lsd lsa mushrooms u name it i tried all the 2ce family .. but somthing with lsd. every thing im going to say is true .. im writing this so maybe i can get some help and advice for others .
it started out with lil doses .. it was street stuff so it wasent always the same ever kind hade its own behaveiors. eventually i got my hands on some crystals which as far as i know its the real lsd. well i staretd inviting friends to come so i can show them whats the deal .. and i was just excited to see other ppl see that this stuff do ... well it worked out well for a year and i showed alot of ppl and .. in the past 12 month i noticed that after we smoke some kinds of pot it creats onther kind of trip thats is almpst some time bizzar it happend to me once 7 hours in my trip i smoked some good weed and a lil hash and went i went to see the bad play i couldnt hear the music .. that was sick .. so i relized that the weed have to do somthing with it .. any wau .. i desided i wanna try this with couple friends and i got every thing set up and ready ..we doesd and in the right time i smoke about a gram between 5 people and from there i noticed my friends letterly crazy as if they need to go to the sic world ..they were screaming there feelings out loud it was just crazy stuff but a min later i found my self countrroling those 5 kids .. they thought i gave them somthing bad to smoke ..well trhat made them even crazier and i knew it was the weed that did that to them but they wouldnt belive me .. any way it was crazy cause for 7 hours thpuse kids thought i was god they were asking me what think and ... basicly i had to just keep explaing that lsd + weed = third kind of trip .. which now i have tried with over about 40 ppl form the age 20 to 25 .. it maked me crazy cause every thim i dose with a group of ppl i become theleader of 5or 6 brains at oce.. the would see what ever i say i see .i can controol there feeling from crying to horny to happy to sleeeping its craazy and its making me crazy thinking that i can controol ppls brain .. but its not really me its the weed + lsd + equlas crazy ppl ... what i think is that thier brain do soo emtyp after the weed that any thing they hear effects them really really good ..i know this is hard to understand but its true and i just want some other ppl to tell me about thisweed and lsd thing .. anyway i would love to get some ideas from others about this cause im about to go to egypt and test that there

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

burnt
#2 Posted : 11/14/2008 10:38:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Well first welcome to the forum. Your behavior and actions can very well influence others under the influence of psychedelics if thats what your implying. Thats quite normal especially for people who already have leadership qualities.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 11/14/2008 3:47:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

indeed...its all about controlling the feeling of the group...most of the time you want them to be feeling good...but its also about creating a healing crisis sometimes...a healing crisis is when you pull out a memory in a person that has a lot of built up emotional energy to it...psychedelics are tools to do these sorts of things...lots of people take them just to get all wacked out a crazy...but if the right people are around you can go through some pretty amazing PERSONAL things with people...so its important that when somebody tells you something or does something...that you have GOOD intentions...because if you start to go down the dark path...it will catch up with you and bite you on the ass..
it's a sound

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 11/15/2008 4:46:55 AM

John Murdoch IV

If your totally comfortable and in control of your trip you can easily control others that are not as secure and confused.
I used to trip and then after being tripped for a while I would smoke because it would change the trip dramatically into something completely different. But now I try not to smoke weed. Not good for me. But I remember how I sometimes felt like the trip finally really started when I smoked. And I always trip with good friends that also are in total control of their trip, but if one is loosing some control the others just guide him back the same way they're going. So we're usually not controlling each other but we can communicate a lot telepathically.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

zegyptian
#5 Posted : 11/17/2008 3:18:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thank u guys i can see how it works .. but i noticed when u try to guid those ppl out of whats happing to them .. it turns even worse cause i become in lead and the whole trip i do have to lead or the grop is down and going crazy and i have met ppl were they can controll thier trip but thats 1 out of like 20 .. no what i was wonddering is why does ppl have this thing in them when they are trippping (like they become very defensive and thinking that what im saying could heart them) just becaue i was born and raied some where else when i moved here i notice the differnce bettwen ppl here and there and its like we are two differnt kinds of animals ..and i see that kids in my age here in america alot of the time they cant think for themselfs they need a guid all the time and i t hink america did that with all the ruls and all this stuff we have to follow or u will fail... but ya anyway thanks for replying ..DMT TRIPPEr i wanna ask u this .. but like u said the trip really starts and change to somthing else when we smoke.. U dont think it chanegs to a better experince?
i also think that alot of the time ppl dont notice what happend when they smoke .. they think its the lsd making thme crazy but really its the weed ..

blue_velvet
#6 Posted : 11/21/2008 7:39:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You should start a cult and control a lot of people for your personal benefit. Charles Manson did it. Shit, you could make a real change in this world of ours with these tools at your disposal. It's yours for the taking. You could have monuments built in your honor. If you play the religion card just right you could probably convince them all that you are the chosen one. You could unite all of the major religions. You could end war and famine! You would be like a king. No. A GOD! You could make the humans see the error of their ways. Unite them under a single banner! The people of the world would no longer require beatings to change their wicked ways. All would know The Way.

I'm a terrible person.