We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My path to 1st breakthru Options

Bezerker
#1 Posted : 9/28/2011 12:21:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I joined this board a few months ago after my first STB extraction. I was soooo stoked to start experimenting with DMT, but I was also very nervous about freaking myself out. I decided to take baby steps into hyperspace, which I later found out isn't really possible.

Here's how I started:

I got myself a GVG, but haven't had the guts to vap a proper dose. So instead, I made some enhanced leaf (3.5g weed/1g DMT), and I've been somking it about every weekend. Just enough to give some visuals and that great DMT body high/euphoria.

Last week, after drinking alot, I decided to try for a breakthru. I loaded my bong with an average size bowl and went outside.
Took myself a good toke....exhaled.....took another toke....exhaled...and ZOOM!!!!! Everything in my feild of vision turned into Lego Land. Except the legos were made from rainbow jelly fractals. Everything I saw with my eyes open was hallucination.
The best part was this female pressence that was there with me. She told me that I was welcome here and that this was only the beginning. I had a profound feeling of bliss and peace.
About 10 mins (I think) passed and I blinked my eyes. When they reopened, the world was back to normal. But, the awesome feeling was still there. I'm still excited about it nearly a week later.

My conclusion is baby steps work, to an extent. If you want to have that breakthru experience, then you have to get as much DMT in you as possible. I think being drunk helped with a bit of liquid courage and cough suppression. Its hard to go for that second toke when you can feel the DMT racing into your brain.

Good luck to my fellow travelers!!!!

The bridge between goals and accomplishments....Self-discipline.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 9/28/2011 6:58:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Indeed, to breathrough you do need to get the DMT in as quickly as possible.And the GVG helps in this regard no end.

Alot of people find weed with DMT makes the experience a little clouded.

Im not a user of alcohol and Im sure it could give one that bit of courage needed to do the business but I think this too may dull the experience a touch.

Might be an idea to make some changa..............Smile Smile
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 9/28/2011 9:29:38 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Bezerker wrote:

Here's how I started:

I got myself a GVG, but haven't had the guts to vap a proper dose. So instead, I made some enhanced leaf (3.5g weed/1g DMT), and I've been somking it about every weekend. Just enough to give some visuals and that great DMT body high/euphoria.

Last week, after drinking alot, I decided to try for a breakthru. I loaded my bong with an average size bowl and went outside.
Took myself a good toke....exhaled.....took another toke....exhaled...and ZOOM!!!!! Everything in my feild of vision turned into Lego Land. Except the legos were made from rainbow jelly fractals. Everything I saw with my eyes open was hallucination.
The best part was this female pressence that was there with me. She told me that I was welcome here and that this was only the beginning. I had a profound feeling of bliss and peace.
About 10 mins (I think) passed and I blinked my eyes. When they reopened, the world was back to normal. But, the awesome feeling was still there. I'm still excited about it nearly a week later.

My conclusion is baby steps work, to an extent. If you want to have that breakthru experience, then you have to get as much DMT in you as possible. I think being drunk helped with a bit of liquid courage and cough suppression. Its hard to go for that second toke when you can feel the DMT racing into your brain.

This sounds great i am glad to hear, your start was good, IMO its great to smoke small doses to kinda get yourself a feel for it, and a little awareness of what to expect, not everything you can expect though, never under estimate the spice, love it ,respect it, and travel safe, and use responsibly. Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

SpartanII
#4 Posted : 9/30/2011 3:18:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bezerker wrote:
So instead, I made some enhanced leaf (3.5g weed/1g DMT), and I've been somking it about every weekend. Just enough to give some visuals and that great DMT body high/euphoria.

Really? That's euphoric for you? I hate that tryptamine body buzz. To each his own I guess.Wink

Quote:

Just curious- why did you choose a bong to breakthrough if you had a GVG?

Quote:

Thanks, you too! Very happy

Bezerker
#5 Posted : 10/1/2011 8:48:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I loaded the bong because it was enhanced leaf, not the pure. I was also drunk and I'm still not very good using the GVG.

That body high was freakin amazing, I've had it before with heroic shroom doses. I also get the tryptamine bliss feeling on a shroom come down. I'm not into shrooms anymore, however. I don't like feeling the anxiety during the come-up and I've been so high I couldn't even tie my shoes or put on a shirt. I'd lose focus halfway thru and get frustrated. At least with DMT your back to reality in 15 mins.

I've taken the next two weeks off the DMT. When I first started smoking this compound, I was really concerned that it may be addictive. Something this good has got to be bad. I have no fear of addiction now. My brain has had so much to process after the breakthru experience, that I have no desire to return too quickly. I will return mind you.....next weekend on a camping trip is the next voyage.

peace
The bridge between goals and accomplishments....Self-discipline.