We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Help smoking with a small bowl or a hitter please? Options

The Chr0nn01553ur
#1 Posted : 9/27/2011 10:46:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright so I have small bowl and a hitter which I have been using to try and smoke my spice.. The bowl was okay, but my buddy told me the best thing to use was a hitter if I didn't have a vape, or a crack pipe. So I've smoked out of the hitter twice. The first time I put a little bud at the bottom, while the second time I sandwhiched it with bud on top and bottom. I felt some effects but I think I mostly just burned up the spice. Oh, and both times liquid dripped about halfway down the hitter. Is it bad if that gets in my mouth? And am I just not doing this right or should I just stop using the hitter? I've tried to just vape it with the lighter not actually touching the hitter but that doesn't seem to work too well either. What about making something out of tin foil? Or would going back to my bowl just be best?

Any help would be much appreciated... I hate wasting my spice. Sad
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Madcap
#2 Posted : 9/27/2011 11:32:35 PM

illudium Q-36

you don't want it in your mouth, but you'll live through it. It tastes bad and may burn a little. Wash your mouth out with citrus juice or cola.

Go back to your bowl.

Get your self a chore boy cleaning copper pad.

Cut enough off to fill the bowl of your pipe when compacted.

Put flame to that piece to burn off any coatings or chemicals.

Put it back in your bowl.

Put your spice on top and hover a flame over it for a second or 2... it will melt and move into the chore boy pad.

Now...hover the fame again and inhale slowly slowly slowly. You want the heat from the flame....not the actual flame.

It should not taste like much at all. If it burns...it will taste bad.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#3 Posted : 9/27/2011 11:45:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dammit, so much work.. Lol.

Thanks though. So the spice won't just fall through the copper? And is it possible to overheat the spice without actually directly touching it with the flame? Because that's what seemed to happen when I used my hitter, and then when I was too far it wouldn't hit.
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

۩
#4 Posted : 9/28/2011 12:07:33 AM

Check the link in my signature for tips.

You can burn it with direct flame, so vaporize. Be graceful.

Have a bed of herbs below the spice so that the spice can melt, because it will melt through your screen. And make sure you take that last hit and clear your pipe because thats where all the DMT melts. If you dont take that last hit...well, just do it.

Madcap
#5 Posted : 9/28/2011 1:34:58 AM

illudium Q-36

The hot, now liquid spice will run from the heat on the little mobius strips of copper. The heat should get it to vaporize before it drips all the way through.

SpartanII
#6 Posted : 9/28/2011 2:21:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe stuff the glass one hitter with the copper pad?

The bowl method sounds better though. I'm too scared to smoke straight crystal Shocked so I'm going to make Changa!Cool

The Chr0nn01553ur
#7 Posted : 9/28/2011 2:41:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What's scary about it?

And I plan to get the copper, but I won't be able to leave my house for a little while and I'm sort of eager... If I just tried to use some bud again, and made sure to vape delicately, could I have success?
Life is art.

Egokiller
#8 Posted : 9/29/2011 4:06:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tin foil, You can chase the dragon

Madcap
#9 Posted : 9/29/2011 4:27:17 AM

illudium Q-36

You could make a butter/spice enema

MeatMachine
#10 Posted : 9/29/2011 9:14:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I heat a bowl from the outside with a turbo flame, after about 20 seconds it gives nice thick vapour- thanks to the angle of my bowl/pipe I can smoke pure freebase like this just fine Smile

Purges
#11 Posted : 9/29/2011 10:41:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why not infuse in some leaf (doesn't have to be caapi / maoi'd) and then bong it? Much easier to get in one lungfull this way, IMHO Smile

SpartanII wrote:
Maybe stuff the glass one hitter with the copper pad?

The bowl method sounds better though. I'm too scared to smoke straight crystal Shocked so I'm going to make Changa!Cool

What makes you think Changa will be any less scary?! Shocked Laughing
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

SpartanII
#12 Posted : 9/29/2011 12:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had some highly disturbing Salvia Divinorum breakthroughs and I hear so many horror stories about people getting caught in hellish time-loops. I figure Changa will slow things down so I can ease into it instead of dive right in.

MeatMachine
#13 Posted : 9/29/2011 1:28:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpartanII wrote:
I've had some highly disturbing Salvia Divinorum breakthroughs and I hear so many horror stories about people getting caught in hellish time-loops. I figure Changa will slow things down so I can ease into it instead of dive right in.

Honestly if you are worried about anything like that, let me say that DMT is nothing like salvia in this respect.

Salvia's very nature is one that I can only describe as disturbing/insane/just plain W-E-I-R-D. As in my best salvia experience I would have rated 'neutral'- whereas DMT pretty much all the experiences are breathtaking and extremely pleasurable.

SpartanII
#14 Posted : 9/29/2011 1:39:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MeatMachine wrote:

Honestly if you are worried about anything like that, let me say that DMT is nothing like salvia in this respect.

Ooops I forgot to include that I was referring to DMT when I heard about the time-loops. I know thay are few, but nevertheless sound psychologically damaging. I did order a milligram scale so that should at least help prevent smoking too much. Cool

The Chr0nn01553ur
#15 Posted : 10/1/2011 10:17:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright, sorry about the NETJIOT thread.. But back to the question I was trying to ask: If I have a bowl, and I put extra screens from a volcano in it, how many do I need to put in it to smoke straight crystals without any herb? Should I put another screen on top of the crystals to protect them from getting burnt and help vape them more efficiently or would that not make a difference?

I have 5 screens, and I actually just found this little pad too. I'm pretty sure I'll need to cut that a little bit. Besides that, I'm not really sure what would be the best thing to do with all this stuff but I know I'm set. I can't believe it was just lying around my place! Anyway, I took a picture so you guys could see what I'm working with, and also so hopefully you can tell me the best possible way to set up all these peices to get the most out of my spice. Again, any help would be much appreciated. Here's the picture:

Life is art.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#16 Posted : 10/1/2011 11:47:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Advice pleasee? Anyone? I'd really like to blast off. I already cut the pad to fit the bowl since I've taken the picture... I promise this will be the last simple thing that I ask, and I'm sorry if I'm retarded for not being able to figure this out on my own... I just don't want to waste anymore spice than I already have. Confused
Life is art.

Caravel
#17 Posted : 10/2/2011 4:51:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the dragons on the walls told me that someone i know very well used to use a glass pipe almost identicle to yours only this pipe was clean Smile get a toothpick and poke a small ammount of stuff through the bowl and into the bulb below the bowl - i seem to recall something about holding a lighter under it till you see vapors forming and sampling some of them vapors

by the way a little acetone or rubbing alcohol works wonders on a pipe
"Oh Dinah. It’s just a rabbit with a waistcoat... and a watch?!"

The Chr0nn01553ur
#18 Posted : 10/2/2011 5:24:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much for your reply. That sounds like a good technique. So you're telling me not to use the screens or the pad or what do you mean 'stuff'? Do I have to plug the holes? Will the mouth end of the bowl get hot when I do that? I don't wanna vape some of my spice and then drop it on the ground because I burnt myself and waste it.

That's awesome about the identical pipe by the way... Gotta love synchronicity.
Life is art.

Caravel
#19 Posted : 10/2/2011 5:41:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no screens no pads nothing but glass and flame put the spice under the bowl inside the pipe
"stuff" would be spice
dont plug holes or touch the bowl area it will get warm
the mouth area will not get hot unless you take a long time to vape
you only have to worry about spilling spice if you over fill the pipe

only put anout 30mg in the bulb of the pipe if you have a scale weight is important
if you use press paste you want to have about 1.5mm thick and as round as a cigarette butt
if you use fluffy crystals use less than you think you need untill you get the hang of dosing or buy a scale

this insures that there will be nothing left in the pipe to spil (or very little)

"Oh Dinah. It’s just a rabbit with a waistcoat... and a watch?!"

The Chr0nn01553ur
#20 Posted : 10/2/2011 9:02:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks brother, one last question though.. Do I have to clean my bowl for this method to work effectively?
Life is art.

123NEXT