We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Health Stone Vaporizer Options

Caravel
#1 Posted : 9/27/2011 8:11:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Was at a local headshop today and they had a few health stone products avalible at a wicked 109.99-219.99 (ouch) was talking to the guy about them and asked him if they would work with dmt and he told me that as long as you hit it hard the spice would liquify and soak into the stone and begin to vaporize faster than it could burn and that he highly recomends them over the gvg because the health stone is all one piece and does not need to be modified before use

being a former salesman i know how they work and i know most are quite shady in their sales pitches

i was wanting to know if anyone around here has had any experience with the healthstone products and spice before i drop a load of cash into one 100-200 bucks is a lot of money to me

"Oh Dinah. It’s just a rabbit with a waistcoat... and a watch?!"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Purges
#2 Posted : 9/27/2011 9:37:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The spice would go on top of the ceramic rock in this case though right? so you would b applying flame onto the spice directly, which is pretty much like smoking it out of a pipe IMO, you will end up clogging the stone with burnt spice, and won't be able to replace it as it is in one piece. Plus if a GVG is $100 or so, why fork out the extra cash? Wink
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

gibran2
#3 Posted : 9/27/2011 2:49:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I started a thread about this a while ago, and I tend to think it would work fairly well. Liquid DMT moves very quickly from warm areas to cool areas, so if heat was gently applied just to liquefy it, it would rapidly migrate into the ceramic. Additional heat would then vaporize it. The health stone vaporizer is a bit like “The Machine”, except instead of using metal wire/ribbon to hold the liquid DMT, the ceramic foam is used. (A very expensive machine.)

One problem might be buildup of un-vaporized gunk in the ceramic foam. But even this might not be a problem – the ceramic can be heated to a very high temp. to basically incinerate everything in it.

If they weren’t so expensive, I’d pick one up just to compare it to the GVG.

edit: One disadvantage - you can only use it with freebase. With the GVG, you can use freebase, changa, whatever you want.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.