We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Salvia plant and great DMT experience Options

Treebird
#1 Posted : 9/27/2011 5:41:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I received a Salvia Divinorum cutting about a week ago. I spent a lot of time with it the first day, planting it and preparing it's new home. I told it about myself and introduced it to the other plants it would be growing with. I was in a great mood for the rest of the day.

That evening I started feeling the call to smoke DMT, it had been almost 2 months since the last time I had. I was still in a great mood and really looking forward to breaking through. I prepared 50mg, lit a few candles and sat on my bed in silent darkness. After some meditation and contemplation I vaped it all in 2 long held hits. I broke through to a space where there was a spirit waiting for me, I recognized it as the spirit of the Salvia plant I had planted earlier. She asked my permission if she could see my thoughts (for a lack of a better term), I agreed and we merged momentarily. She saw all my thoughts and true intentions and then went back to her place in front of me.

She explained that every plant has it's own individual consciousness. And that this meeting was just as profound and new to her as it was to me. She explained to me how deep the relationship between plants and humans are, how reliant we are on each other. And that is why we need to keep the lines of communication open.

She said that when someone consumes her there is a bond, not only are they in the company of her, but also she is in the company of them. So I should be selective about who will consume her, so that she does not have bad company with bad intentioned people.

Before I smoked I had contemplated some questions about the true nature of reality, she told me that she doesn't have the answers to my questions, but that we could search for the answers together.

The whole experience was very friendly and exciting. I found it interesting that I could have contact with the Salvia plant through DMT, and I can't be 100% certain of anything. It could be something different entirely or completely manifested in my mind, but at the time it seemed unmistakable.

A week later and she is looking healthy and perking up a lot. I'll post some pictures below.
Treebird attached the following image(s):
IMAG0058.jpg (24kb) downloaded 47 time(s).
IMAG0065.jpg (32kb) downloaded 46 time(s).
IMAG0066.jpg (28kb) downloaded 46 time(s).
IMAG0067.jpg (31kb) downloaded 47 time(s).
IMAG0068.jpg (37kb) downloaded 47 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tigerstrike92
#2 Posted : 9/27/2011 6:00:06 AM

Homo-divinorum

Awesome. Salvia is quite the ally if you get on her good side, which it certainly sounds like you are. Just don't abuse her trust Wink , and you'll be golden. Keep up the good work!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

╖CoffeeBlack&EggWhite╖
#3 Posted : 9/27/2011 7:52:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

She's beautiful Smile I've only tried Salvia one time, and it was very... Strange to say the least. All I can remember about it, is that I didn't take a sufficient dose for my liking, and that the one universal truth that I knew at the moment my trip came on is that everything had, and I mean absolutely HAD to move to the right. I've heard friends talking about their experiences and they vary from person to person. For me though, it freaks me out a little.
Look into the picture... This is what I lived to be. This moment is the first time in my life I've found pure joy. Slide into the water, become one with the sea. Life seems so much smaller, Swim to the Moon.