We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How often do you smoke spice? Options

PrimateSphinx
#1 Posted : 9/27/2011 12:25:27 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

Hey this is kind of a random question but I was just wondering how often people out there smoke dmt? I know answers will vary a lot but i'm curious
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 9/27/2011 12:30:42 AM

I've gone through phases where I would use it multiple times a day, but nowadays I use it once or twice a month in conjunction with LSD and ayahuasca. Explore until you feel the need to step back, and meditate. There will come a time when you will become saturated by hyperspace to the point where all you can do is kick back in awe and wonder.

Do maintain illumination..

Ellis D'Empty
#3 Posted : 9/27/2011 12:31:13 AM

Snirfneblin

Well, I smoke whenever I get the urge or feeling to.

I used to smoke every day, then I realized I was just smoking to 'trip out'... and so I got off it for a few months, now I might not smoke for years, then again I might smoke for the next 4 days... Just whenever I feel I should, I do.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

entheogenadvocate
#4 Posted : 9/27/2011 1:01:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Like many people, I smoked MUCH more in the honeymoon stage. When I first found spice, I would have 2-4 sessions a week where I would smoke 4-5 times a night, always with the goal of obtaining a "breakthrough".

Now that I've found harmalas and yoga, I tend to work with spice about 1-2 times per week, for 2-4 hours at a time, maintaining sub-breakthrough levels (although, with large oral harmala doses and a GVG, those breakthroughs can sneak up on you!!)

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

jamie
#5 Posted : 9/27/2011 1:58:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I smoked once a day for a while...sometimes not smoking for a week..whatever.

Last time I smoked DMT was about a month ago. I have just been taking it orally about 1-2 times a week, or I take psilocybe mushrooms..Ive been drinking monday mornings and then again like maybe thursday night or whatever if I feel I am ready to go in again..I get alot more out of the experience this way..my soul craves hyperspace and smoking sometimes just does not do it for me and leaves me sort of confused..other times it is amazing..but oral DMT with harmalas is always always so beautiful, healing and satisfying.
Long live the unwoke.

Super Radical
#6 Posted : 9/27/2011 2:21:15 AM

Poop Giggle

It changes constantly. Sometimes I feel drawn to have long 1-2 hour sessions until my brain feels like mush.
Then lay there contemplating what just happened. Sometimes once or twice a week I'll try for a breakthrough.

There are some things.

Dreamwalker
#7 Posted : 9/27/2011 2:42:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not often but I will be in about 10 minutes from now.....

Purges
#8 Posted : 9/27/2011 3:08:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess I am still to some extent in my 'honeymoon' with the spice, and will often smoke 2-3x per week, and often 2-3x per session, I have periods of heavy(ish) use and periods of abstinence, up to a month sort of thing. It totally depends on commitments and / or state of mind.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

PrimateSphinx
#9 Posted : 9/27/2011 3:49:30 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

Damn once a day or even 2-3 times in a week would be way to much for me. Where I'm at I usually do it once or twice in a month with 1-3 smokings per session and I thought that might be too much. Thanks for putting things in perspective guys
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

tele
#10 Posted : 9/27/2011 10:06:24 AM
Explorer

It varies... I usually like to do sessions, where dosing about 3-5 times x 15-30mg in one night. Rarely I smoke only one dose, simply due to the excitement.

ewok
#11 Posted : 9/27/2011 10:55:48 AM

Not often enough.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Awakened
#12 Posted : 9/27/2011 1:08:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting question and answers. I am just exploring and only have tasted spice once. But saying this I do not feel the need to rush there again. Maybe with time that reduces when the shock and awe fades.

I feel though that I will be in the few times a year camp. Explore, then contemplate the changes that I need to impliment. I start yoga next week so I will use this as my RL comtemplation method for the time being.

The next time I use spice will probably in a couple of months time.
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

tele
#13 Posted : 9/27/2011 4:00:52 PM
Explorer

Awakened wrote:
Maybe with time that reduces when the shock and awe fades.

Don't you mean IF they fade.

It's an endless pit