We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
travelling the path Options

bub
#1 Posted : 9/26/2011 3:32:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day all,

After a few years of reading this superb forum from the outside it's time to come through.

Already so much has been learned from the highly intelligent beings who frequent this space so thank you.

There are a few questions that need to be asked please.

There is a friend who has travelled the path less trodden for over 20 years. Over the years he has become allies with many botanical species.

From seed to plant he has nurtured and cared for them and learned from them. He has total and infinite respect for them and this allows him to trust the messages they give him.

One plant has taken him to a place he cannot get past physically, emotionally and spiritually. It's like a brick wall.

My friend no longer uses this plant in the form that he did as his last episode with it was the most profound and fearful experience of his life.

It has taken him three years to fully understand the message. Notice there is no 'I' in the passage as this is what causes him great pain.

My friend knows he has laid this path out before him and knows the next part of his life. It is a path with a heart that leads to South America.

My friend is hoping in his heart to find someone there who can assist and connect him with the mother to heal him.

My friend would like to heal himself before he can start to heal others as this is the purpose of his life.

Are there any fellow brothers and sisters who can advise or help this traveller on his journey please?

Regards, respect and love
taina naina nainí

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

plexusnexus
#2 Posted : 9/26/2011 7:05:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi bub, i wonder if you can help your friend plug into a local community of like-minded folks who he hasn't yet met. Perhaps a festival, music show, or some other avenues to meet some fresh blood. A mentor of mine often says all new opportunities are keenly linked to people you haven't yet met. So perhaps the perfect referrals and even maybe travel buddies, new confidantes may show up by plugging in locally.

Reason I say local is because there are a lot of subtle nuances with face to face and having more local things in common.

If you shared a general location of your friend, perhaps others here on this forum could help plug him in... whatever feels right.

Help your friend trust in his own intention and track forward with childlike expectancy. It'll happen better than he could have imagined.

—plex
"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 9/26/2011 7:17:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bub wrote:
One plant has taken him to a place he cannot get past physically, emotionally and spiritually. It's like a brick wall.

My friend no longer uses this plant in the form that he did as his last episode with it was the most profound and fearful experience of his life.

What plant are we talking about here?

Iquitos is a crazy place. Wild and wonderful no doubt. I assume your friend is going there for Ayahuasca tourism?

A little more info might let us give you some better feedback.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

bub
#4 Posted : 9/26/2011 9:27:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good evening,

Thank you for your response. I have carefully read your words.

The plant is question is most certainly the spirit molecule.

Events over the past years few years and months have accelerated to the present and the future meeting is a convergence of like minded individuals, some of whom have met before and a some whom have not and some whom feel enlightened. The purpose of the meeting is a celebration but several individual paths stem from this including my friend who is looking to use the opportunity for healing.

My friend has been contacted this afternoon with an offer to meet a group of shaman. With the upmost request ayahuasca tourism is what he is hoping to avoid.

Recreational use in the past may be contributing factor to the present state and he treads carefully to find the right persons to assist.

My friend is fearful without a doubt as he takes a heavy burden of 'baggage' and intends to return without this. To sum it up he wishes to kill his ego as this manifests as anger and is damaging his family relationship. The family he loves.

In the past he has used Mahayana Buddhism, martial arts and music to channel his energy but a great dealt of pent up anger resdides.

The last meeting with the molecule showed him his ego and invited him to step out and have it removed. At the time he was sure he would also lose his life as he was too attached.

My friends aim is to remove the ego but leave the body/mind construct intact and believes ayahuasca could help.

The assistance and synergy of a shamanic programmer / plant molecule to surgically open memory banks and delete a piece of illusionary / delusionary history without a full mind format is the intention. His attachment to his family must not be lost as he has carried them far.

My friend is in Europe and his loaction is currently on the steps up to the great hill. He has trusted travel companions but is sure there are others on here who are further up the mountain and he asks for their advice and blessing. In return he will pass this down to those before him.

He is currently procuring steady walking boots and is looking for a map to avoid the tigers and preventing stumbling along the way and also help in how to prepare himself physically and mentally for the journey ahead.

Any advice or wisdom will be greatly received and your thoughts passed to my friend.

taina naina nainí

Hyperspace Fool
#5 Posted : 9/26/2011 9:42:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like the way of the ayahuasquero would do your friend some good.

(Welcome to the Nexus BTW)

Tigers may seem scary, but they are mostly kittens and tiggers. And you know... the most wonderful thing about tiggers, is tiggers are wonderful things.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

bub
#6 Posted : 9/26/2011 10:18:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Hyperpace Fool.

My friend is now reassured he is doing the right thing and the fear of tigers bounced right out of his mind and left him with a smile on his face like the cheshire cat.

That's why I love this place.

Your welcome is much appreciated.

Regards,

bub
taina naina nainí