We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dont take life for granted! Options

SpartanII
#1 Posted : 9/26/2011 12:22:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After vaporizing a very small amount of Spice (for meditation) a few minutes ago, I rushed over to my wife and just held my head against hers, feeling the warmth of her forehead, the smell of the shampoo in her hair, and tears in my eyes...feeling intense love for her yet intense anger at myself for taking her for granted and not appreciating her more. I realized how selfish I am, and promised her I would do my best from now on to show her that I love her.

I just wanted to urge everyone to remember to stop now and then to be mindful what is important to you, to turn attention away from ego and towards love. It's so damn easy to forget...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

christian
#2 Posted : 9/26/2011 12:41:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately today people are more "lost" than ever. We are all guilty of getting too involved in our jobs, and the once close family sscenario is becoming a thing of the past. Life was never meant to be like this. We were born to just live life, and not to "serve a system". But this is how modern day society has enslaved us. We now do jobs we dislike that seperate us from our loved ones, and put us in company of people we dislike. Utter madness.

-And by the time we get home, we are too tired to have any interest in the people we DO love and care for.

(and it's these kinda things which are causing a lot of damage in my opinion. We are living wrong, but are too lazy to do anything about it.)

--I'm glad your perspective shift woke you up to this, Spartan 2. Razz

"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"