We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
greetings, light & love Options

DanceStream
#1 Posted : 9/26/2011 8:40:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,
Yesterday I broke through for the first time.
I danced in a familiar/true god-form, journeying many vibrant realms, with much life, synchronizing in various ways.

Seven years ago I became aware of the existence of DMT- and waited.
Sometimes i would long to know spice but little effort was put forth to achieve this.
Other means nurtured my longings.
Beginning in high school I slowly accumulated drug-free methods.
Contributions to my human evolution were also made by weed, acid, fungus, brew.
As i entered human adulthood over the past two years my relentless convictions have gained mass and wisdom.
This conviction is of the upward spiraling light; the attraction of evolution.

Recently i started hanging out with ram dass, my newest friend among an ensemble including Tool, Gurdjieff, Ra, Jung, Sufjan Stevens. These folks help me when im down on separation/the veil. But today i decided to come here when i was feeling down after i breathed elf spice. All i remember is coming back to earth and reaching out my hands in fascination like an avatar from avatar. It was so far out that i was in this body, but then i felt down, cut off in an alien world whose inhabitants are destroying it & themselves. Profane betrayers. But i will feed this place love-wisdom, unalone.

I am attracted to the nexus.
I would love the opportunity to share information, vibes, love with other nexus members.

It may be a valuable resource. Smile
Cheers
within I divinity
within all infinity
I respect I eternally

Member of the "wants Federer to win everything for 2012" club

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 9/26/2011 8:53:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love and light to you too divine dancer.

I think you will find you have come to great place to share and learn. The Nexus can become like a crack habit if you let it. Pleased

Your reactions to your first spice journey are very familiar to me. Some people feel inner peace and uplifted, but some of us can feel horribly limited and disappointed in being stuck somewhere so base and mean. In another thread I equated the feeling to having surfed in the ocean for a while only to be placed in a kiddie pool and told to make mud pies. Like your tiny transistor radio turned into an HD hologram projector with nothing but masterpieces on every channel... and then it turns back into the little radio again and the few channels it picks up are fuzzy and distorted to boot.

The feeling wears off. There is a reason you have chosen to be here. Even if that is just to help out and lift the vibrations of this often sad realm, that is a worthy endeavor. And time is meaningless anyway, so why not spend a lifetime here? Besides, nothing is keeping you from playing in the other realms while still maintaining this dream.

Salut & be welcome.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

DanceStream
#3 Posted : 9/27/2011 5:10:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your welcome & support.
It can be difficult to know the work, in a general sense, you are to do, when all you want to do is go back to the higher realms and exit this human business.
Itd be a lot more agreeable if society operated more harmoniously, like the na'vi or something.
Anyway im happy my friend pointed me to this site.
Nothing less than an academy if psychonauts.
Make it a double! Very happy
within I divinity
within all infinity
I respect I eternally

Member of the "wants Federer to win everything for 2012" club