We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Short and Sweet Options

Andyman135
#1 Posted : 9/26/2011 6:28:44 AM
Andrew

Hey everyone,

I'm a new member and thought I should share a bit about myself. My friends call me Andrew or Andy, either is fine. I recently stopped smoking weed due to the fact that it has become rather stale and repetitive. That's why I became intrigued with psychadelics. Even though I'm not too familiar with psychadelics, I've experimented with DMT (which was fantastic!). I joined this site to post my first experience and possibly get some pointers as how I can "expand my horizon"...This place looks friendly and I think I can learn quite a lot from you guys! Can't wait to start spending my free time here Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 9/26/2011 1:18:27 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome to the nexus.

You will find here all of your learning needs and questions to just about anything you would need to know.

So you are not extremely experienced with any psychedelic, do you have any background with it? or is this your first time ever with spice?
you are definitely in the right place, you will find many who are willing to help in the nexus community, please enjoy your time at the nexus, and safe travels at home, i would suggest going through spice threads on preparation techniques find the best method for yourself, you will find lots of stuff here, so go get em.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Andyman135
#3 Posted : 9/26/2011 3:11:06 PM
Andrew

Thanks for the friendly welcome.

I have never tried anything other than spice, and that was only once. However, I am now very interested and am looking forward to experimenting with it further. Before I do so, I'll definitely be searching this forum for anything that might help me!