We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
OMG Options

Awakened
#1 Posted : 9/25/2011 5:51:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just have incredible inner peace, it's overwhelming. Will this stay or will it fade?

Just thought I would share.
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BananaForeskin
#2 Posted : 9/25/2011 6:47:39 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

This is the teacher showing you something... and it will fade, when the teacher stops showing.

You have truly learned the lesson when you no longer need the teacher.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

universecannon
#3 Posted : 9/25/2011 7:21:41 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

it will fade, but you will never be the same- thats for sure Smile

the trick i think is to consistently carry that inner peace over and integrate it into everyday life

BananaForeskin wrote:
This is the teacher showing you something... and it will fade, when the teacher stops showing.

what lesson have you learned that made you feel you 'no longer need the teacher'?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

plexusnexus
#4 Posted : 9/26/2011 2:11:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

for me, five days away from my first trip, the calm is gone, but i have found there's a specific signature to it, and when i recall it, it comes back.

i was just reflecting how life after spice has changed my priorities. i have a huge library collected over 35 years of exploration into all sorts of far out subjects. when i tried mushrooms, much of that exploration was profoundly reframed to be much more personal "knowing" (as opposed to material read, internalized and partially retained)

now, after spice, another big jump up in reframing has taken place. i dont see very much of anything, from the mundane to the aesthetic and esoteric, as i did before.

i dont think this will leave. and i want to jump again and again.

—plex
"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller

Awakened
#5 Posted : 9/26/2011 10:51:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Weel it is now 2 days since DMT, I've stinking head cold which is not helping but still feel calm and at peace. It has been a big reframing of my reality but in such a positive way I know that I will never be the same.
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

BananaForeskin
#6 Posted : 9/26/2011 3:05:09 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

universecannon wrote:
it will fade, but you will never be the same- thats for sure Smile

the trick i think is to consistently carry that inner peace over and integrate it into everyday life

BananaForeskin wrote:

what lesson have you learned that made you feel you 'no longer need the teacher'?

I was just saying what you said, universecannon! Once you learn how to consistently carry that inner peace, you no longer need to smoke DMT to come to that place. You've learned how to carry it in everyday life.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ