We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello my new friends. Options

wang_chung
#1 Posted : 9/25/2011 1:47:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys and gals,

Short term lurker - very impressed with the intellect of these forums and deicded to join up!

Still haven't tried DMT, but that will hopefully change within the coming weeks.... or three years from now once my seeds grow. :S

I just turned 28, live in Melbourne, mostly satisfied with life.

Like Cider, hate beer, anti-religious, love playing video games and asian girls.

Thats a brief summary, hope to chat more shortly.

~~~

Matt

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

plexusnexus
#2 Posted : 9/25/2011 6:45:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, Matt. I'm new here too. Do you have a circle of friends local to you who are interested in these topics?
"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller

slowryder
#3 Posted : 10/3/2011 7:39:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hey guys, Welcome aboard! i'm newbie too, although for ages now, have been ducking in + out, poking around + looking for gud solid info on wotever entheogen currently has me all fired up. I haven't tried smoking the spice yet either Matt, only ever experienced DMT thru ayahuasca mixes. Have source for 5-meo but primarily interested in nn-dmt; planning attempting my 1st extraction soon. Oh + I too,still love "playing" Asian girls, lol! Plex - great 1st report btw, I really enjoyed reading it. I wish I had circle of mates who were more into interested in these topics - a bit more interested in finding themselves than just loosing themselves in bloody smack.!