We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
the moment just before you get visuals in your vision Options

7baz
#1 Posted : 9/24/2011 11:02:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

the moment just before you get the visuals in your vision.....

is it just me or is it like this for everyone....

i kinda hate that weird high you get , like it feels like you have not eaten for days , or the high gets so intense in your mind its like.. shit i cant possibly do another toke.

is this common ?

there a way around it ? or am i just meant to go with it and appreciate it knowing im prob only 1 more toke away from the full on visuals and prob only 2 tokes away from hyperspace ?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tele
#2 Posted : 9/24/2011 11:07:38 PM
Explorer

7baz wrote:

i kinda hate that weird high you get , like it feels like you have not eaten for days

Laughing

I think it's your body adjusting...

Personally, I always take only one large hit of the full dose from GVG. After I exhale I'm going. Therefore don't have to battle with second or third hit and being "half there".

7baz
#3 Posted : 9/24/2011 11:14:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

damn , so im gona have to sincerely consider a GVG , or shall i just get a proper home made changa pipe ?

i have tried a glass pipe.. and it seams to be a epic fail.

i always do it with caapi leaves method.

gibran2
#4 Posted : 9/24/2011 11:14:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I do as tele suggests – I take one inhalation and get a full dose vaporized.

I had the problem where my depth perception never made it past the first hit, so lining up lighter to device was always a challenge. And the “rush” or intense lightheadedness that you describe is something I felt as well. Makes taking multiple inhalations challenging, especially if you’re alone.

Got a GVG, worked on my technique, and all that is now history.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

7baz
#5 Posted : 9/25/2011 12:00:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

alot of peeps in this forum go on about GVG.
is this a particular vap ?

or any vap will do really ?

smokerx
#6 Posted : 9/25/2011 12:11:03 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

7baz wrote:
alot of peeps in this forum go on about GVG.
is this a particular vap ?

or any vap will do really ?

Its Glass Sherlock VG

HERE
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

7baz
#7 Posted : 9/25/2011 12:56:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

how is that even a vap ? its just a glass pipe right ?

im getting confused.

i tried a crack pipe , and actually found it more difficult to use and felt i lost heaps lol

corpus callosum
#8 Posted : 9/25/2011 7:08:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

It IS a vaporizer par excellence; if you look at the removable glass top piece you will see a filter piece within it which prevents the flame getting near the tackle.Believe me, it works rather too well!Shocked
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

zubidlo
#9 Posted : 9/25/2011 9:18:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

It starts for me like this:
I'm holding breath, lungs full of dmt. I fell heat in my lungs and coldness in my limbs, belly. Then I feel a frequency, it's like electric current in my spine coming up to neck. Then I hear it in my ears. It's definitely a frequency. It gets louder and louder very fast and I start to see it, feel it... It's everywhere. It's carrier wave ready to take me away.

Now, here is the moment. Jurema is powerful but still needs my help. At this point I put smile on my face and kind of immerse into the wave. I dive in by to pay attention only to wave nothing else, with last thought like "jurema take me where I've never been" or whatever I bother plant for.
If I don't surrender to carrier wave I get the mind fuck you talk about. Bad trip will probably follow. Happened to me few times.
Jurema showed me THE FEAR without remembering what HOPE feels like Very happy
Dim light of candle or full darkness is a must. Then I see the wave more than any other demonstration of it (demonstration is wrong word, my english is crap Crying or very sad ) and it's easy to immerse to it. IME day light - waste of jurema spice.

When I'm back from triptamine outer world I always has expression of awe on my face instead of smileVery happy

And by the way vaped jurema spice doesn't smell like plastic. More like exotic jungle flower/mushroom/root altogether to me.

'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

tele
#10 Posted : 9/25/2011 10:02:26 AM
Explorer

zubidlo wrote:
IME day light - waste of jurema spice.

And by the way vaped jurema spice doesn't smell like plastic. More like exotic jungle flower/mushroom/root altogether to me.

I totally agree darkness is best. But try to look at nature in daylight on the D, it's incredible.

Plastic smell might be the result of burning it or applying too much heat for vaporization.

The smell is beaufitul, even when it's inside your lungs. However, couple times for some weird reason it felt like I inhaled ONION SMOKELaughing (the taste was the same)

jamie
#11 Posted : 9/25/2011 4:11:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

You dont need a VG to get it all in one hit...If you do, than your method is off or something. I can take it all in one hit with a bong or bubbler.
Long live the unwoke.

Xt
#12 Posted : 9/25/2011 6:31:08 PM

fractal enchantment wrote:
You dont need a VG to get it all in one hit...If you do, than your method is off or something. I can take it all in one hit with a bong or bubbler.

Maybe, but the GVG sure does take all the work out of it. It couldn't get any easier with the GVG.
One toke doses seem to avoid that uncomfortable feeling for me.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

corpus callosum
#13 Posted : 9/25/2011 7:09:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Xt wrote:
fractal enchantment wrote:

Maybe, but the GVG sure does take all the work out of it. It couldn't get any easier with the GVG.
One toke doses seem to avoid that uncomfortable feeling for me.

I say theres truth in both opinions cited.The GVG does make it easy, infact sometimes a little too easy, to get the dose in one hit.Unless youve loaded 40 or more mgs in the GVG, I find the visuals are manageably underway as I turn to put the GVG down. With the bubbler, because the process takes longer to fully combust the tackle ( I refer to changa here), I find Im significantly more cabbaged as I stumble to put the bong down.I have cleared 128mg of changa (=50ish mgs DMT) in one breath in a bubbler and thats the most smashed Ive ever been, on anything, period.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

bindu
#14 Posted : 9/25/2011 9:09:32 PM

corpus callosum wrote:
... I find Im significantly more cabbaged ...

what a fine choice of words

to me it was so uncomfortable that i could not break through at all, panic was setting in due to the shocking weirdness. Then justifications form in my mind like im unable to take another toke
if one just accepts the weirdness it is very possible to stay in the "outside" world long enough to get the right amount.

but id also prefer a gvg if i would have access to it, very fine tool

on a sidenote, it should be called gvg-nexus
blessed be all forms of intelligence

PrimalWisdom
#15 Posted : 9/26/2011 8:26:38 AM

Everything the light touches

I also battle to get a full dose in 1 toke, so I usually go for 2, but alot of the time I need 3. The only problem is that after the 2nd toke I can barely see my hands or the pipe for all the geometric bedazzlement. I have only managed to get the pipe back to my mouth and figure out how to work the lighter a few times, probably 10 altogether, and then I manage to launch. Most of the time I sorta float around in this place filled with beautiful shapes, morphing colour wheels, and some entities, but its not a full breakthrough.

I have been using changa for a bit now, and I think what I'm going to do is get myself vibrating nicely with a few bowls of changa and then try vaping, I reckon the changa will have lifted me enough so that I only need 1 good toke to launch properly. I'm not sure if this is gonna work, but it seems to me like it would be a good idea.
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

smokerx
#16 Posted : 9/26/2011 9:54:56 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

PrimalWisdom wrote:
I have been using changa for a bit now, and I think what I'm going to do is get myself vibrating nicely with a few bowls of changa and then try vaping, I reckon the changa will have lifted me enough so that I only need 1 good toke to launch properly. I'm not sure if this is gonna work, but it seems to me like it would be a good idea.

I am planing to do the same thing my self. I am sure after changa you will not need to vape so much of spice.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

tele
#17 Posted : 9/26/2011 10:25:04 PM
Explorer

smokerx wrote:
PrimalWisdom wrote:

I am planing to do the same thing my self. I am sure after changa you will not need to vape so much of spice.

Is the point to get more DMT in your system or get MAOI'd?
The amount of smoke/vapor required seems like a bit of a hassle compared to one hit wonder.
And if one feels it's difficult to get full dose in one hit, one should try to lower the vaping temperature(easier inhalation) or get pipe that enables one hit journeys. Personally I can't imagine even lighting up second hit. When I exhale, I'm usually blasted off "there". Holding a pipe and lighting up would be mission impossible for me(well the bowl is cleared in one hit anyway). It really is EASY with the GVG to get the full dose in one hit, copper mesh and proper vaporization temperature(cool enough) are the key.

PrimalWisdom
#18 Posted : 9/27/2011 12:21:03 PM

Everything the light touches

tele wrote:
smokerx wrote:
PrimalWisdom wrote:

Is the point to get more DMT in your system or get MAOI'd?
The amount of smoke/vapor required seems like a bit of a hassle compared to one hit wonder.
And if one feels it's difficult to get full dose in one hit, one should try to lower the vaping temperature(easier inhalation) or get pipe that enables one hit journeys. Personally I can't imagine even lighting up second hit. When I exhale, I'm usually blasted off "there". Holding a pipe and lighting up would be mission impossible for me(well the bowl is cleared in one hit anyway). It really is EASY with the GVG to get the full dose in one hit, copper mesh and proper vaporization temperature(cool enough) are the key.

Yeah I'm hoping a friend of mine brings me back a GVG from the States, but he is not very reliable.
I managed to get a pretty good drag in last night, that sent me straight through the spinning Chrysanthemum vortex, but I was back within 2 minutes or so. I reckon I just need to refine my vaping technique, and have yet to use changa before vaping (hoping to try it tonight)
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

tele
#19 Posted : 9/27/2011 4:02:12 PM
Explorer

PrimalWisdom wrote:

Yeah I'm hoping a friend of mine brings me back a GVG from the States, but he is not very reliable.
I managed to get a pretty good drag in last night, that sent me straight through the spinning Chrysanthemum vortex, but I was back within 2 minutes or so. I reckon I just need to refine my vaping technique, and have yet to use changa before vaping (hoping to try it tonight)

Can't you just order the GVG by mail like everyone else outside US? Sure there's tax and shipping charges, but it's more than worth it, ask me or anyone else outside US with a glass genie.

Purges
#20 Posted : 9/27/2011 6:56:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its easy enough to get your dose in one lungfull through a bong - making some enhanced leaf or Changa should do the trick - works for me every time Shocked

But yeah, I have a GVG winging its way over the pond as we speak Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

12NEXT