We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New traveller Options

Awakened
#1 Posted : 9/24/2011 3:02:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi All,

Where to start? SWIM has just been introduced to the spice, you can read about it here.

I am 38, soon to be 39, navigating my way through life. Married, divorced, depression for while, one daughter, who lives in another country but I get to see her as much as I can. We have a strong bond, she is only 10, but she is my life.

Living in somewhere Europe, British by birth. Unsure of my life and wants, where I need to go. Until recently not experienced with any psychedelic, although other recreational drugs had been taken in the past.

Now in a strong relationship, happy, contented with that, although career and profession not quite fulfilling. Research on spice only started a few months ago, a chance encounter while investigating LSD, as I was considering taking that. Although the length of the trip was concerning, the first trip report and video of a spice trip found. I knew that spice was my goal, I had come through a strong period of Christianity when younger. Now however I shun any organized religion, the concept of a Christian God or another entity as man made religion describes it, has lost its appeal a long time ago.

I believe that we are though part of the universe, that it has been around longer than we have ever been and that at a deep level we have connection to it.

I was always envious of people that had a purpose, that seemed to be at peace with themselves. My atheism didn't deliver that, I wanted to see if there was more. To investigate the lines between consciousness and unconsciousness, understand it, see what is down there. Visit any issues try to overcome this lost feeling. Try to understand where I was going.

I am just a novice, and I throw myself upon your understanding, I seek guidance and support. Together we will become stronger, purpose will be given to us.

I look forward to travelling with you.

I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kyrolima
#2 Posted : 9/24/2011 3:40:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome new Traveller
elusive illusion

alladinsgrandpa
#3 Posted : 9/24/2011 9:15:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You sound very sincere and like a good person I really hope you find what you are looking for!

plexusnexus
#4 Posted : 9/25/2011 6:51:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Awakened... I am new here, too. Best to you in your search. I hope there is great insight for you at this site. It can be lonely being a seeker sometimes. I truly hope you will also be able to find a handful of solidly supportive fellow travelers in your local community. Sharing in person is so fulfilling. Witnessing eachother's journeys is a priceless privilege. Have a wonderful day...

—plex
"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller

Awakened
#5 Posted : 9/25/2011 7:03:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all.

It is good to enter a community where one can share their experiences. I hope to be lucky enough to find others in my local area, but good to find this on-line community supportive and welcoming.

I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.