We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
SWIM has been awakened... Options

Awakened
#1 Posted : 9/24/2011 2:38:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Background: SWIM is middle aged, spent early life taking speed and XTC, kept chasing that first pill high, was never going to regain it. Gave it all up moved onto Mary Jane recently. Never done any psychedelic before. Found out about DMT from another forum when researching LSD. As soon as SWIM read the trip reports SWIM just knew that they wanted to try it. It was an all consuming passion which lead SWIM to the nexus as part of their research. SWIM was apprehensive SWIM has a strong atheistic thread in them, against all organised religion, would this change SWIM? Would SWIM become unrecognizable? The journey so far had been short, a few months, no long trip to find the spice, things had been put into place.

SWIM's beliefs were so strong that in fact they where a part of their identity. SWIM was scared about giving that up, what if it changed SWIM beyond all recognition? However SWIM has always believed that if you challenge your beliefs you either make them stronger or have a new set to understand. SWIM thought that perhaps taking DMT would also lead SWIM to an understanding of life, remove some of the baggage that SWIM carries with them, wash away some of the lost feelings that SWIM had.

The other night SWIM built a light bulb vaporiser, had read all the advice about vaporising spice. The need to take 3 good tokes and the importance of letting go. SWIM had read trip report after trip report, watched videos on youtube, consumed knowledge about DMT. SWIM thought themselves ready, thought they knew what was coming. SWIM did not know, how can you know? No one can. It's a game changer, an awakening. Spice is not a drug, to say it is a drug is to mislabel it.

It is a gift.

Last night, vaporiser in hand, SWIM had measured out 50mg, lit it, tried to inhale it all, coughed and lost most of it. Some nice body feelings, very slight visuals. It was all quickly lost. SWIM tried again, this time stronger visuals. SWIM's apartment started breathing, a rushing began through SWIM's body. Great closed eye visuals fractals, snakes, patterns. A presence was there urging SWIM to come with her, it was defiantly a she, her presence was there was so clear.

Again not enough SWIM stumbled and fell. A slight anxiousness filling them, SWIM had nearly let go and if SWIM did it again would SWIM be lost and never come back?

This morning SWIM had the last of a initially small gifted amount left. This time SWIM packed a bong with leftover ash, grinding some herb to place on top of the spice. The sun streams through SWIM's apartment in the morning and it really is a nice feeling even not high. SWIM was naked and thought why not. SWIM felt comfortable, calm and in a good place.

SWIM kept the flame above the weed, using their breath to draw it down and light it. SWIM dragged in a good lungful, the taste not as chemical as the previous night. Holding the hit and then letting it slowly out, the buzzing started. SWIM had some youtube music that some one had done for a trip playing through the iPad, SWIM took another hit looked into the mirror. Saw themselves for who they really are, saw their soul looking back at them. SWIM was clean, energetic, vibrating.

SWIM laid back on the bed, the room warping, the curtains a strong purple colour, started to breath. SWIM closed their eyes, SWIM opened their arms and asked to be taken, to show SWIM the universe. Patterns of light, so many colours, SWIM has a limited vocabulary to describe it, rushing by so fast.

The warm and security enveloped SWIM, wrapped SWIM, cradled SWIM. She took SWIM with her, a goddess radiant in beauty. She was the universe, she was trying to show SWIM the light, taking SWIM towards the warmth. Telling SWIM that we are all one, SWIM opened their eyes again, afraid, SWIM wanted to be grounded a little, the dark was off to SWIM's left. SWIM did not want to go there. She told SWIM it was OK, follow the light come back with me. SWIM closed their eyes again SWIM was nearly there, she was trying to show SWIM the universe. Telling SWIM that there is nothing to be scared of, that SWIM could see it, it was in SWIM and all of us, we are all one, we are all energy.

SWIM's 2 tokes had ensured that SWIM could not go all the way with her, SWIM had to go back. SWIM wanted to stay but SWIM had to go back.

But it is not bad, coming back. SWIM now knows, SWIM knows, it is still not about God and religion. These are poor concepts for a human invention, it is about life. SWIM understands, SWIM was given a glimpse of the beyond. The connection that we have with everything, the hope, and there is no need to be scared any more.

Will SWIM travel again, to see where SWIM will be taken? Oh yes, SWIM has but seen a shadow of what is available.

SWIM's eyes are opened, SWIM's beliefs challenged and now adapted to this new reality, and SWIM is forever grateful for it.
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 9/24/2011 3:05:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus.

Glad you decided to share. Sounds like you don't plan on going back to sleep. Being awakened is truly a gift.

Nearly everything you could need help with is on here somewhere, but feel free to ask if you need something. Doing your own extraction can seem daunting, but it is a really rewarding feeling to know that you were able to manifest something so world shattering by yourself with household supplies.

Be well and integrate your experience.

Peace & Blessings.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

tetra
#3 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:09:11 PM

BaconBerry

Number of times "SWIM" typed in this report: 75. Yes. I counted.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Awakened
#4 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:30:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tetra wrote:

Ummm...I rather overdid it didn't I? Sorry this was written only about 2 hours afterwards was still a bit of a mess...Shocked
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

tomtomtom
#5 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:55:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Awakened,

I always look into the mirror as well for some reason. I have seen bad things and good things. I think it depends on the mood. I once saw my face as a fish, and I mean fish not oh kinda like a fish....I was a fish. My man it gets a helluva lot more potent than you can imagine, as you progress. Happy travels.
Like Eve, are we eating from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 9/24/2011 6:38:18 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Awakened wrote:
tetra wrote:

Ummm...I rather overdid it didn't I? Sorry this was written only about 2 hours afterwards was still a bit of a mess...Shocked

That only makes the story more compelling. Thank you for sharing.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

gibran2
#7 Posted : 9/24/2011 6:39:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

tetra wrote:

According to MS Word, there are 77 occurences of "SWIM". Wink
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 9/24/2011 6:42:38 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

gibran2 wrote:
tetra wrote:

According to MS Word, there are 77 occurences of "SWIM". Wink

And how many SWIM's now? Pleased

Awakened
#9 Posted : 9/24/2011 9:11:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HA!

Well thanks people for your comments and welcome.

SWIM, after his awakening has decided to speak through me, so with out further ado lets go over to SWIM and ask him how things are...

So SWIM its been DMT + 14 hours now how are you feeling?

"Well I'd just like to say it;s been great, today has been wonderful. This evening I have been out with some friends, had a few drinks and really connected for once, we've had a few beers not been shy about our past. A new guy I met tonight had had some depression, split with his wife, going through some tough times. I listened and felt his pain with him. Something before I would have never have done, here is hoping that this openness continues"

So would you say that you were closed off before?

"oh defiantly, I would find people boring and irrelevant, in some cases you would say that I was a little up my own arse. I wanted to be with people tonight after this morning, get to understand them talk to them rather than not connect."

Well SWIM this seems a little unbelievable, you seem a different person?

"Well maybe I am, maybe it will stay with me, maybe I will go back to my old self. I doubt it though. today has been a blast, here is hoping that it will stay with me"

Well there you go, I couldn't have said it better myself, and I didn't, SWIM did. Got to love him for that.

DoctorMantus
#10 Posted : 9/24/2011 9:28:28 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome to the nexus, it really sounds like you have had a great experience, i didn't mind all of your swims it was a very good read.

Please come back to tell more, and safe travels to you.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

christian
#11 Posted : 9/24/2011 9:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your FANTASTIC report. I found it easy to read and full of strong impact. I wish other nexiuns could be more to the point, like you. Smile ..The bit where you mention gods and religion being a pityful representation of what is, impressed me..and definately resonates with my beliefs. Welcome to the Nexus!! Wink
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

MooshyPeaches
#12 Posted : 9/24/2011 10:26:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

great report, fun read even with all the swimming

Awakened
#13 Posted : 9/25/2011 7:46:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks all, for your welcome and comments, SWIM keeps reading it again and again to remind them of the experience. It is good to be able to talk to others that have also travelled.

DMT+24 hours, lets hear from SWIM.

"I couldn't sleep, woke up at 3 this morning, I had a bad cold and I needed a wee. But once I was up I couldn't sleep again. Too much going on. I feel so at peace at the moment. Please don't let that feeling go. Watched the sun come up, lovely morning, the day has a purpose of just being a good day. Maybe I will go out see some friends today, share a laugh or two it is that kind of day.

There is one strange thing though, I've kind of gone off meat. Can't eat it at the moment, just fruit, milk, honey, water, vegetables, but no meat. I wasn't a great meat eater before, once a week twice at the most. My girlfriend is a vegetarian so in the house there is no meat. I just can't face it. Strange but no loss if the feeling remains"

plexusnexus
#14 Posted : 9/25/2011 6:57:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa, nicely done. I'm impressed with your account, abundant SWIMs included. I love the idea of looking in the mirror. I will do this next time for sure.

"I live on earth at present, and I don't know what I am. I know that I am not a category. I am not a thing—a noun. I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process — an integral function of the universe." – Buckminster Fuller

Awakened
#15 Posted : 10/4/2011 11:32:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I bumped into SWIM again today. We must stop frequenting the same public lavatories.

Anyway SWIM was telling me about his life one week one from his first taste. I'll let SWIM explain.

"One week on and the incredible, incredible, incredible, did I mention incredible? Peace has faded but has been replaced with a new found happiness. Before life was just a bit of struggle. I had been looking for some sense of purpose. I am ashamed to say that even the responsibilities to my daughter didn't give me much purpose. I've in the past been depressed.But I wouldn't have classed myself as truly depressed recently, more a malignant emptiness. No sense of worth, loud and outwardly confident, inside unsure. The odd mental image of suicide a regular thought. Those of you that have suffered from depression will understand. It is the thought of the release from the daily drudgery that makes you think of such despair.

So I was stumbling along, wanting to be better, never quite seeing all the big ideas and schemes through. Bored in my work, disappointed in my achievements to date. Even though if I was to tell you my life story. You would have been astounded that I had done so much, seen so much. I had a nervous excitement, starting new ideas with a passion, only to lose interest quickly. Such great hopes I've had in myself, only to disappoint once again. I noticed it with my partner, in her dismissive smile, as I explained the new idea to make myself happier and richer.

Now I know where I want to be. I seem to have an awareness of the path. Motivation to do the boring and routine along the route to a happier life. I see the path, it is laid out for me.

The fear, the pure fear of making it through the day, the week, the year has gone.

I awake feeling contented, at peace of where I am. I know it will turn out all-right and I will complete the journey doing the best I can do. I see more now, I thought I could read people before. But now I feel the connection between us, notice the energy in the city. Notice the emotions between people.

Conversation with others bored me, I was fickle with my attention. Never suffering fools lightly, hiding behind my mask. Now I like being around people, will chat and find interest in their lives, knowing that they too are on an incredible journey.

It's like it was there, hiding all along in plain sight, I just had to look in the right place. It has only been a week, but these are permanent changes. Spice showed me my soul and how better I could truly be.

Peace and much love.

SWIM"

The Chr0nn01553ur
#16 Posted : 10/5/2011 12:45:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awakened wrote:

It's like it was there, hiding all along in plain sight, I just had to look in the right place. It has only been a week, but these are permanent changes. Spice showed me my soul and how better I could truly be.

Pleased

Everywhere you look, there is something to find..

I enjoyed your posts. Thank you. Knowing people can understand so easily and so simply gives me hope and joy.
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

actualfactual
#17 Posted : 10/5/2011 1:16:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If it is not about god/religion/spirituality what exactly did you awaken to?

Awakened
#18 Posted : 10/5/2011 6:30:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

actualfactual wrote:
If it is not about god/religion/spirituality what exactly did you awaken to?

SWIM never said it wasn't about spirituality, SWIM just doesn't interpret it in a traditional God/religion sense. SWIM found spirituality, found a centre and a core under which they can build inner strength and peace.

WalkingSpirit
#19 Posted : 10/5/2011 7:39:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Glad you made it Awakened. Wait until you try eating it, if you have not already. I believe, that is when DMT truly shines it's glory. Imagine the trip you had on the inhale. Now imagine it being stretched out over the course of 3 hours. You get to appreciate everything so much more, and that after glow of being one; it truly makes you appreciate being a human being.

Awakened
#20 Posted : 10/5/2011 8:25:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WalkingSpirit wrote:
Glad you made it Awakened. Wait until you try eating it, if you have not already. I believe, that is when DMT truly shines it's glory. Imagine the trip you had on the inhale. Now imagine it being stretched out over the course of 3 hours. You get to appreciate everything so much more, and that after glow of being one; it truly makes you appreciate being a human being.

I look forward to the day that I do. Very happy

Still baby steps for now! 10 mins is enough! Shocked

12NEXT