We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HBWR seeds with Datura stramonium as an additive? Options

neon_indian
#1 Posted : 9/24/2011 4:57:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would have posted this on the thread I saw it if I could, and don't know how to quote people on here but I read in a post by 69ron that
"Datura stramonium seeds contain about 80% hyoscyamine, about 19% scopolamine, and traces of atropine. Each seed weighs about 7 mg and contains up to 0.7% alkaloids. 3 seeds added to an Organic LSD brew will effectively increase the visuals, increase the euphoria, and make it more like real LSD."

I was wondering if any of you know if using Datura stramonium seeds as an additive for LSA or converted LSH would give you the same side effects mentioned on Erowid:

POSITIVE
euphoria
surreal interactions with world
NEUTRAL
hallucinations, elaborate interaction with hallucinations
smoking of phantom cigarettes
expands bronchial passages (sometimes used to treat asthma)
loss of appetite, thirst
inhibits digestion
clipped, flat speech
slurred speech
loss of sense of the passage of time
NEGATIVE
dizziness, headache
dry mouth, dry eyes
inability to focus eyes (can persist for multiple days)
nausea, usually without vomiting
feeling of weakness
sedation, stupor
uncoordinated movement
fear, anxiety, panic
confusion, delirium, impaired cognitive function (sometimes leading to extremely dangerous behavior)
amnesia
blockade of sweat glands, impairing heat dispersal
difficulty breathing
numbness
cardiac failure possible at large doses

...just wondering how it feels when used as an additive; if these side effects often occur in lower doses such as for this purpose.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

christian
#2 Posted : 9/24/2011 10:30:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've researched the use of Datura seeds with HBWR, and it's mostly 1-3 seeds suggested to offset nausea, and slightly potentiate the effects mentioned. I can see this being gentle effects, but not overly powerful at 1-3 Datura seeds dose.
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"