We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello New Traveler Here Options

mushroomcloud9
#1 Posted : 9/23/2011 6:55:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians I have been lurking on here for months trying to do research before I embark on my spiritual journeys. I have little actual experience with psychedelics however and without the Nexus I wouldn't have found answers to most of the questions that came up during my research. I'm very grateful to have had a place to go that has such a wealth of knowledge and is not filled with the misinformation that has made those few I trust enough to tell about this afraid of these drugs. However I feel very differently about them after my research. I very much hope to experience them soon and in a way feel pulled to them. Eventually I want to try DMT but I don't yet feel ready for the spirit molecule. I will start taking baby steps to get there in time though.

I am still not sure what to believe in religiously or spiritually as I still have many more questions than answers but most of them I'll have to answer for myself. Still it feels good to know that there is a place that will help me as I travel along the path to answering them.
"I don't want to feel like a nation, I want to feel like a planet!" - Tek

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/23/2011 8:47:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!!

When you say "little experience", does that mean none or did you already took some psychedelic?

What are you planning to be the tool of use for your next journey? Any plans on dosage yet? What about the setting where you'll consume?

Wish you well on your journey! See you around!

mushroomcloud9
#3 Posted : 9/23/2011 9:44:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!!

When you say "little experience", does that mean none or did you already took some psychedelic?

What are you planning to be the tool of use for your next journey? Any plans on dosage yet? What about the setting where you'll consume?

Wish you well on your journey! See you around!

I haven't taken any personally but have talked with others who have. I should have said no experience. Smile

The tool I plan on using for my first journey will be either mushrooms or mescaline I haven't decided yet. As far as dosage I was going to only do a small amount at first (maybe 150mg mescaline or 1.5 grams of mushrooms) then work my way up to higher doses slowly. The setting will be calm and relaxed with a sitter who I trust. I'm going it to it not worried or afraid but also without expectations of what it "should" be like.

Thank you for the welcome!
"I don't want to feel like a nation, I want to feel like a planet!" - Tek