We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Weekend Travels Options

3rdI
#1 Posted : 9/23/2011 5:29:11 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Weekend Travels

The honeymoon is well underway, there have been some small doses and some larger doses and some “grab you by the scruff of the neck and kick the shit out of you” doses. These experiences have been incredible however I am not completely satisfied. Taking the spirit molecule has felt like being propelled into a cosmic washing machine on a turbo cycle, I can only grab random flashes of the incredibleness before it all fades and I am deposited back into my body where the flashes disappear like dreams.

I know there are some incredible things that my mind falls just short of remembering, I know I have already seen the most unthinkably beautiful things and have been stood beneath the most awesome structures but my mind cannot bring them back. I know they are there, I can feel them dancing around my mind like shadowy figures just outside of the light.

I have now experienced several levels of DMT, I have watched massively complex, morphing fractal patterns on the backs of my eyelids, I have been dropped into the pond of insanity where I become 1 with existence and I have once broken through. From these experiences I have managed to bring things back with me, sights, sounds and tastes have all been grabbed during the experience and tightly clung onto, but alas, most of the infinite glory I have experienced has simply slipped through my fingers.

This quite simply cannot be allowed to continue, it is now time to start working with these ancient medicines properly, these are not party drugs, these are not sociable things to be bandied around to every wreckhead whose only wish is to get wasted. Yes these compounds will fuck you up, but that is not there purpose, they are here to allow us to explore the limits of our consciousness, to allow you to take unimaginable journeys inside yourself. These entheogens have been used in a certain way for thousands of years, they have been used this way for a very good reason.

A little over a week ago I had my first breakthrough experience, unfortunately I was able to bring back very little of the experience and this is what began my desire to try to get a tangible hold over what happens in hyperspace. I had got the “breakthrough” experience out of the way and it was no longer the prime objective, so I set about planning how I could start to bring back more information about The Other Place.

I decided that in order to bring more information back I should drop the dosage, I was hoping to get a sufficient dose to be propelled to into The Pond but also remain lucid enough so that I could remember and bring back what I experienced.

Saturday
no.1

The sun began to set and the night was upon me. I have found that I don’t really enjoy DMT in the day time, it needs the atmosphere that comes with the darkness of the night, the feeling that you don’t quite know what’s lurking in the shadows, this seems to create the right mind frame for me to except the Spice.

I have been reading Being Human, a strange book about fractal energy and the concept of God being an all encumbering singular being and that we are all part this being, we are simply vessels through which God is able to experience itself subjectively. Suffice to say this type of reading is good for expanding my ideas, I read for a while then turned my attention to the Spice.

I loaded up some Changa, grabbed my lighter and lent over to blow out the candle. I was now sat in darkness, I sparked the lighter and the room was filled with a flickering orange glow, I ran the lighter over the bowl and began to inhale. Holding in the goodness I lay back, put the bong down and looked into the darkness, waiting.

It begins with a rippling psychedelic net appearing in the darkness, this net morphs and changes colour, like huge flocks of birds, and it is this image which remains constant until I exhale.

Upon exhalation I close my eyes, and the DMT space starts to unfold. First, off in the distance a rotating object spins anticlockwise as it gets closer and closer. It stops and I can see that this is some kind of moving, shape changing monolith. It is made of moving cubes of fantastic swirling vivid colours, as it turns and morphs I get the feeling that there is some significance to this object, as if this is where the places and landscapes come from or that I can access certain realities by using or accessing this spinning monolith.

I remember that I was able to determine the properties and features of this first stage of the journey in a much more detail than before, these shapes and colours were becoming increasingly more tangible and they made more sense than the madness I have so far experienced. I stayed at this first stage for a while and then, as usual, I arrived in the next place with no knowledge of how I got there, I just seem to appear.

This new place is faint in my mind, but it is certainly there. I have begun to have a few recurring themes in my adventures and this is one of them, I have a recollection of a big, floating flat screen TV showing images of the real world(not the crap MTV series), no crazy colours or insane fractals but the everyday normal world, I am not quite sure what is happening in these scenes but it is far from normal, however I am certain that it is being done by normal people. I can recall that there were 3 beings trying to climb over something, maybe a dry stone wall or fence of some kind. I am surrounded by darkness and all that plays is the strange scene on the flat screen.

I stood and watched the screen not knowing what to make of it until for some reason I was moved on. I was propelled through a series of images or places of which i hold no memory but the next thing that happened I remember very well.

All of a sudden, completely out of the blue, I was clamped to the neck of a dragon. A REAL DRAGON. I was clinging to the neck feathers of a dragon, flying through a crazy land that certainly wasn’t Kansas. It was strange because I was aware that I was tripping but the dragon was real, I could feel the blue and green feathers between my fingers and I could feel the wind blowing in my face as we soured through the air of a magical land.

I felt as if I was in 2 places at once, I had a lingering feeling that my body was in my bed but my mind was more involved in hyperspace than ever before. The feelings of excitement, utter amazement and joy that I was riding a dragon were too much to take, I felt like shouting out or crying or exploding but all I could do was to take a mouthful of my duvet and bite down to try to hold myself together before my impending explosion.

The end of the trip began to set in, I left the dragon and was sent back into the lovely fractal pond which, as always, slowly faded.
I lay in my bed, in the dark, and opened my eyes, there were still some residual reality distortions but I paid no attention to these, all I could do was to smile and think “I just rode a dragon”.

I lay in the dark pondering how outrageous the spirit molecule is, how can it do these things? I remained still for a short time before once again reaching for the bong to go back to look for the dragon, I wanted another ride.

No.2

Scales, weigh, bong, load, smoke, hold it, lie back, exhale, boooom, back in the pond.

A mass of swirling colours surrounds the oncoming cubic monolith. It gets closer and closer until it fills my vision. This monolith of cubes morphs like a transformer, its blocks turning and twisting and changing places, all the time rippling with electric pulse of colour. This situation is getting familiar now and it seems the more I see it, the more I can see in it.

It begins to move back slowly and as it retreats it starts to morph into some kind of merry go round, this merry go round is being ridden by beings and there is a bizarre collection of animals at its centre. Lions and horses seem to fill the middle of the merry go round, they are all 1 being with different heads protruding from a central point, when they see me they jump out at me but as the they get closer the heads morph into a snake, I can still see individual animals but collectively they form a snakes head.

I watch as the animal filled snakes head jumps at me and hisses, I am not scared but it is slightly sinister. My attention is then drawn to the left where I can see the back of the circus, there is a collection of horses, clowns, circus wagons and the back of the big top. This scene was moulded from the swirling fabric of hyperspace, and the scene that the circus made was repeated into infinity as it dropped and spiralled away.

I stayed and watched the circus twist into psychedelic infinity until I was once again deposited in a different place. I arrived back in The Pond and found that I had the feeling of diving into a swimming pool, but at the moment that i would normally hit the water I was simply transported back to the start of the dive, I felt like a stuck record playing the same tiny moment of existence over and over.

I remembered reading the lexicon and I realised that I must be stuck in a loop, so I set about trying beat the loop, this turned out to be quite easy and all of a sudden I was able to turn and twist out of the loop and back into the pond.

At this point I began to lose the feeling that resides deep within my chest and then, as normal, the beautiful colours began to fade to grey and I was once again alone in the dark.

No.3

Once more into the either I ventured.

This time it felt a little different, there was no cubic monolith and the things I experienced were slightly less tangible, it felt a little like my first experiences, less depth but more “what the hell is going on”. This trip seemed to be a collection of flash’s and I can only remember a few of these flash’s, but man they were epic flash’s.

From nowhere I found myself at the base of 2 enormous tree trunk structures, I looked at these thinking that these were big trees, as I looked at them I had a strange feeling of pressure coming from above. I looked up to see where the pressure was coming from and to my amazement I was not stood between 2 trees. I was stood under a giant tree women, what I thought were tree’s were in fact her legs, as I stood and looked up at her I knew where the pressure was coming from, she was holding up the universe. For some reason I knew I had to help her so I somehow took some of the weight, I’m not sure how but I helped her to hold up the universe.

I was suddenly ripped from the presence of the universe holding tree lady, and deposited into a void. I have been in this void before, it is where one of my first trips had finished, but this time it was much more vivid and real. Last time I was here I had 2 screen either side of a spinning chrysanthemum, this time there were screens on either side but between them was an open doorway and instead of floating I was sat on a giant thrown.

My point of view in this void was very strange. I was alternating between being in my body and floating above myself, watching myself. I have been in the presence of god on previous trips but this time the feeling was coming from within. I sat on the thrown watching the screens on which my reality was playing itself out. When I would float above myself I would lose the divine feeling, however, when I floated back down and re-entered my body I would once again be filled with the feeling of the god within. My perspective changed several times but each time I regained my body I would regain the divine feeling.

When I managed to draw my attention away from the screens my gaze was taken by the open door, this open door way, I think, was filled by beings, it was as if they had never seen me before and were all bunched in the doorway looking at the weird stranger. They were in no way evil or sinister but there exact forms and actions have escaped my memory.

I remained in this void, witnessing the evolution of the universe on the giant screens until the void disappeared and I was briefly deposited in The Pond before the colours faded.

After this I was once again in the darkness of my room. I am always amazed at how much DMT experiences can take out of me and I decided these 3 journeys were more than enough for today and I rolled a joint and reflected on what had happened.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

7baz
#2 Posted : 9/24/2011 11:12:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

man that was a amazing story.

i have not even reached the heights you have , not yet anyway.

my hyper space journeys are extremely short and can remember very little.

may i ask approx how many MG you were doing per no 1 , 2 and 3 ?

Super Radical
#3 Posted : 9/25/2011 3:05:31 AM

Poop Giggle

Awesome story!
I've been trying the same thing, last trip I actually managed to turn my head to look around hyperspace for a second.
That alone was a huge accomplishment for me lol.

I like how you point out that spice is more than just getting f'd up, I was thinking about that today actually.
Sone people just don't understand that tripping isn't always for fun, and that it can be for healing too.

There are some things.

3rdI
#4 Posted : 9/26/2011 9:39:13 AM

veni, vidi, spici

7baz wrote:
my hyper space journeys are extremely short and can remember very little.

may i ask approx how many MG you were doing per no 1 , 2 and 3 ?

Hello 7Baz,

regarding MG im not 100% sure but i can give you a rough breakdown. After some journeys with friends i had some changa left which contained 250mg mullien/250mg caapi leaves and 140mg of jim jam, i then went home and infused about another 70mg of jim jam and about 140mg of crystals into it.

Now for some reason i had ignored/forgot that i also added some bufotanine, which is why its not mentioned in my story. I didnt measure the amount of bufo but it was from Soulfoods suggested simple extraction of about 10 grams of cebil seeds.
I was loading 100mg of changa per bowl per journey and holding it in for as long as possible. I think the changa contained about 43 mg of jimjam/crystals per journey plus an amount of bufo, it was smoked through a normal water bong.
I have now named this changa "Dragon Rider"Very happy

Super Radical wrote:
I've been trying the same thing, last trip I actually managed to turn my head to look around hyperspace for a second.
That alone was a huge accomplishment for me lol.

Before this batch of changa i had no controll over what was happening in hyperspace or much memory of what happened. I have 2 variables in mind that may have created these crazy experiences,

1, I had my first breakthrough a few weeks ago and once you have been so far it allows you to go back to that point in subsequent travels. I think i read in The Spirit Molecule that some of the monks that Strassman knew had there first major spiritual awakeniungs with the help of LSD, he said once they new what they were looking for it was easier for them to find that level of consiousness without the use of psychedelics. I like to think of it like looking for somebody in a crowd, if you have never seen them before it is hard/impossible to find them but if you have seen them before you will be able to find them with greater ease.

2, Bufotenine is amazing and a small amount adds a ridiculous amount to the experience.

Im making another batch of changa this soon with the same quatities of spicey goodness except without bufo, i will try this to compare the difference. I will then add some bufo to see if it mimicks the effects of the "Dragon Rider". I will post theses findings when i find them.

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year