We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Anti-Cancer Foods - Please Give Me Advice Options

Buttsack
#1 Posted : 9/23/2011 10:45:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A man I know who in his 60's has cancer in his lower back and because it is so close to his spine it cannot be removed. I want to help him out by giving him advice on good foods to eat to help him fight his cancer.

Since doing a bit of research I have been overwhelmed with how many excellent healthy alternatives there are out there. I want to try and concentrate on mainly anti-cancer foods for him but I need some advice from the wonderful people here. I've read Tumeric or Curcuminis a really good anti-cancer supplement but needs to be taken with piperine to be most effective. There is BioMor Curcumin which is suppose to be superior in getting curcumin into the blood and liver, but I'm not sure if this is just a marketing gimmick.

Can anyone please help me out with some good anti-cancer foods to eat or supplements?

So far I've got him to add Goji berries to his diet. He's going to get some raw maca and also some chia seeds. He's also going to try some hemp oil and see if that will help him with the pain.

The only drugs he is taking at the moment AFAIK is oxycotton and endone (oxycodone hydrochloride). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 9/23/2011 10:56:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

I read somewhere on the web that apricot seeds, the bitter kind, were good against cancer. Some people say lots of raw foods and enzyme-rich stuff helps. But in the end no one knows. I've heard of people who cured their cancer by radically changing their life-styles, like leaving their family and work and living in a bus, to get away from the stress or whatever it was that had been contributing to their illness. There is unfortunately no one cause for cancer, and no one type of cancer...

I wish your friend the best. I hope he gets better; I hope he makes the most of this life in either case.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 9/23/2011 11:08:00 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Paul Stamets talked about how his mother got rid of her cancer and that it might (partially) be contributed to the Turkey Tail Mushroom. He said about this mushroom and it's (yet?) unproven workings: "I don't care what they say about this, but I got my mother back".

The Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes versicolor), aka Yun Zhi, Kawaratake, Coriolus versicolor
Quote:
Krestin (PSK), a proprietary anticancer drug approved in
Japan, is extracted from the Turkey Tail mushroom and accounted for
25.2% of the total Japanese national expenditure for anticancer agents.
Nakazato et al. (1994), reported that 262 gastric cancer patients
treated with PSK as an adjunct to chemotherapy showed a decrease in
cancer reoccurrence and a significant increase in disease-free survival
rate. Kobayashi et al. (1995) reported that the protein-bound
polysaccharide PSK reduced cancer metastasis. Sakagami et al. (1993)
reported that PSK stimluted interleukin-1 and interferon production in
human cells. Other researchers have reported that PSK appears to be a
scavenger of free-radical oxidizing compounds. Unlike many conventional
anticancer drugs, PSK produces few, if any, side effects and shows no
immunosuppressive activity."

One thing you should be aware of is that if this person ever get chemo, you should stop using any of these foods high in anti-oxidants since they will also protect the young cancer cells from the chemo!

As like Enoon; I wish you friend the best and I hope he gets cured or at least gets a prolonged life without any pain.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Shaolin
#4 Posted : 9/23/2011 11:41:55 AM

Stiletto Stoner

Ketogenic diet and cancer connection (link)

I would go through this studies with the doctor. Don't be afraid to go to another if you feel that he isn't open to new ideas.

As for supplements, I've heard Reishi mushroom (link) are recommended but in my opinion supplements are a very small part of the puzzle.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

christian
#5 Posted : 9/23/2011 11:59:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Desperate conditions need serious solutions. I don't think that's enough. He perhaps would benefit more from eating a diet made from live foods instead.There is a woman that cured her cancer with a rawfood diet, so she says. Perhaps this is the only one with hope in such an advanced condition. Certainly the body needs a proper detox, and just changing to a healthier diet isn't healthy enough in this case.Perhaps a COMPLETE overhall is really best.

-I used Una de gato which is a immune system booster as a tonic, and found it useful. Perhaps a couple of months of Una de gato "flushouts" in the morning will really help the immune system before eating the healthy rew foods. Certainly worth trying. Perhaps fish ceviche would also be an excellent source of protein.to go with raw veg??:idea:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raw_foodism

--Laughter is also a potent medicine. Get some Laurel and Hardy dvd's. Certainly one doesn't need to be thinking about having Cancer, but something of joy and happiness instead. Wink

"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Buttsack
#6 Posted : 9/23/2011 1:36:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think the raw food diet and a good detox would be a great idea. I wouldn't want to get him to change his diet too dramatically since I'm no expert on detoxing or a raw food diet and he would be relying on me for all his information. If I got him to change his diet dramatically and then he dies a week later I wouldn't want people to think the raw foods made his body deteorate quicker.

Thanks for the info so far everyone. You have given me lots more information to look into.

christian wrote:

--Laughter is also a potent medicine. Get some Laurel and Hardy dvd's. Certainly one doesn't need to be thinking about having Cancer, but something of joy and happiness instead. Wink

Good idea. I think I'll get him some good comedian dvds and funny movies.

polytrip
#7 Posted : 9/23/2011 2:19:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Whatever diet changes he decides to try, always have him consult his doctors about this in case of potential interactions.

I've heard that garlick is a great anti-cancer food btw.

tigerstrike92
#8 Posted : 9/23/2011 2:55:59 PM

Homo-divinorum

The more raw and organic fruits/veggies he can eat the better. I've actually talked to some people who have survived cancer, and claimed it was mostly due to an extract made from the chaga mushroom, wildcrafted from Siberia.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

۩
#9 Posted : 9/23/2011 3:43:29 PM

Load up on the turmeric/black pepper/cayenne [curcumin and piperine DAILY if you can, especially together) put it in food like rice.

also load up on the cannabis. hash oil especially orally daily for some time.

dreamer042
#10 Posted : 9/23/2011 4:14:45 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I met a woman who attributed beating her colon cancer to drinking daily wheatgrass juice (up to 8 oz a day) chlorophyll is great medicine.

I had a yoga teacher who said she beat cancer by double dosing all her vitamins and supplements (and daily yoga practice of course).

Caapi is said to have anti-cancer properties.

Many people are claiming the pheonix tears program (a very specific program of dosing oral hash oil) is the sure cure for all forms of cancer.

Best of luck <3
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

christian
#11 Posted : 9/23/2011 4:17:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Plus some exercise and relaxing lavender baths if possible.....:idea:
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

jamie
#12 Posted : 9/23/2011 5:22:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdktdaReOw
http://www.youtube.com/w...UilI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/w...-IXg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFkSamtwhtQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDuiqdsAp4
http://www.youtube.com/w...h?v=jAgfDl3sJyQ&NR=1

There is alot of people out there who have claimed to have cancer dissapear after getting on a raw vegan diet, and especially juice feasting. I know if I ever had cancer at all, I would immediatly stop eating for at least 3 months and just do a fruit juice and vegetable juice feast...with ALOT of green juices. I personally think that juice feasting is the most effective treatment out there for healing cancer. I have watched so many people in my family completely destroyed from chemo. I am not saying dont get chemo, all I am saying is that after watching various people die of cancer all around me in the last few years, and watching my grandfather suffer through chemo and end up so much worse and just die 2 months ago, I would do extensive juice cleanses etc before I went for chemo. I have not seen a single one of them recover after chemo. What I have witnessed is all of these people that claim to have had success healing cnacer with raw food and juicing.

I used to be into adding in herbs and vitamines etc trying to get rid of all these ailments I had..but now I tend to think that that approach is not really adequate..I think everyone could do alot better by making your food your medicine. I mean sure I take medicinal herbs..but I would not expect them to do a whole lot if I was eating eggo waffles for breakfast etc..

This is not something you can suggest to another person though. For someone to make these sort of lifestyle changes they would have to research this stuff themselves and understand it and want to try it. It is a big change to make and it has to be a personal decision I think otherwise people wont be doing it on they're own will..That is important I think. if people dont really believe in what they are doing then they're heart is not in it and they are probabily holding onto more friction. I think when your heart is fully in something than there is a different sort of responce in the first place..placebo effect has been shown to be very real..whatever it is.

Tree mushrooms are also something of big interest to doctors right now..Coriolus mushrooms(turkey tails) like Trav mentioned are a big one that is gaining in popularity..most of the medicinal tree mushrooms are of growing interest to researchers for cancer..

I am not a doctor. There are doctors that do support raw food and juicing if you search for them online you can find them and contact them to find out more about the specifics. Dont listen to me or anyone else..go do research. It is all there to be found. Look into acid/alkaline balance as well.

Also, watch "run from the cure"..
Long live the unwoke.

Phantastica
#13 Posted : 9/23/2011 6:30:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there are some excellent advices in here, and though i'm no doctor, I have great faith in the power of nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. Nature already has all the solutions.

the raw food diet will greatly help. here are some more excellent foods: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=24455

i also HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you watch this documentary; it will def pay off: http://www.youtube.com/w...ch-now-button&wide=1

Here's a clip of Gerson Therapy from another excellent documentary "Food Matters":

this same documentary also mentioned that high doses of Vitamin C (Intravenously) kill cancer cells, while leaving the healthy cells intact.

best of luck buddy, the love of nexus is with youSmile
<3

Infinite I
#14 Posted : 9/24/2011 12:49:25 AM

JC

I've also heard of people going on juicing diets and there cancer disappearing. Cathie grout wrote a book on her recovery from cancer, she was juicing carrots mainly, she turned orange for a while but her cancer disappeared, great story! http://www.thetruthmatte...;catid=38&Itemid=226

bindu
#15 Posted : 9/24/2011 1:08:39 PM

diet for cancer patients depends on several factors and differs from some types to others. The is no single diet for all cancer patients.

Happen to know about some patients that got convinced by a hippy nutritionist to only rely on raw food as their primary cancer therapy. All of them dead now.
On the other hand i have read reports of people that claim to have been completely cured buy just drinking huge amounts of raw carrot juice every day...

In any case, Dr Thomas Tallberg from Finland has had very good results with his diets.
They usually include eating mammal brain twice a week, no joke. To supply the patient with some important lipids that will affect the immune system.
He also has several supplement recipes for for different cancer types. Rather cheap aminoacids and some metals, trace elements.
Its hard to get a hold of him but if you do im sure he can supply you with very good advise.

BTW high dose intravenous VitC is bs as a cancer treatment

Turkey Tail helps in most cases, as do many other treatments...
But make sure you get it IV, oral mushroom extracts are not as effective.
blessed be all forms of intelligence

bransondude
#16 Posted : 9/27/2011 6:48:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have heard that many people use whole-plant extract of cannabis as a daily regimen. There is some data showing that cannabis shrinks tumors of various types.

It may not be possible for you, but there is science behind it.

PsilocybeChild
#17 Posted : 10/5/2011 10:58:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A Beautiful Truth Full Documentary - http://youtu.be/wvzDHGLEUyw

Run From the Cure Full Documentary - http://youtu.be/0psJhQHk_GI

Turmeric - http://youtu.be/GIQ_9lnNlyc

a cancer segment from the Food Matters Documentary - http://youtu.be/r7_yjjK4hNk

Live Free or Die - http://youtu.be/4cQrT0sDxyc

hemp oil cure - http://youtu.be/JPm0Jq9bj98

make medicinal hemp oil - http://youtu.be/KZXGH6mYr3Y

hemp oil dosage info - http://youtu.be/Ijwpv6x2R6U

Quote:
‎"The American Cancer Society’s mission statement says they “are dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem.” The Chronicle of Philanthropy reports that the ACS is “more interested in accumulating wealth than in saving lives.” The ACS in fact, is the wealthiest “non profit” in the world with net assets over 1 billion dollars. Not surprisingly, it has been consistently given the lowest ranking in Charity evaluations.

Despite this wealth, aggressive fundraising campaigns (over generations) pleads poverty and laments the lack of money for cancer research. Aside from high salaries and overhead, most of what is left in the ACS budget goes into research that directly benefits pharmaceutical and radiological companies. What you see from the studies conducted over the last 50 years is that for major cancers the effectiveness of conventional treatment is far less than a sugar pill.”

- The Beautiful Truth

‎That early detection is almost the sole mission of ACS should come as no surprise, since the mammography industry has infiltrated every nook and cranny in the ACS and 5 radiologists served as ACS Presidents.

For an organization supposedly fighting cancer the ACS has adopted some strange positions in the past. Here are a few examples:

Refused to support a ban on DES which caused vaginal cancer.

Opposed regulating hair products known to cause breast cancer.

Opposed a ban on saccharin and advocated its use. (Coca-Cola gave them a large grant and Pepsi sat on an ACS Commission)

Failed to support occupational safety standards concerning carcinogens.

Repeatedly failed to support the Clean Air Act.

Campaigned against laws that ban food additives shown to be carcinogenic in either animals or humans.

Opposed warning that Premarin and similar drugs increase the risk of cancer.

Issued joint statement with Chlorine Institute in support of organochlorine pesticides, despite evidence some were known to cause breast cancer.

Supported the pesticide industry, stating pesticide residues are safe, even for babies.

Petitioned to ease restrictions on silicone implants, although they were shown to induce cancer.

Refused to support legislation to label all toxic chemicals in cosmetics.

Aggressively recruited 16,000 healthy women into a 5 year trial of the drug Tamoxifen, to the benefit of the drug maker. Women were told the drug was harmless.

Why would an organization supposedly fighting cancer support such positions? Because it has conflicts of interests. Members of ACS boards have included representatives from Herbicide manufacturers, Chemical Fertilizer manufacturers, Pesticide manufacturers, as well as other industries that buy off the ACS with money while polluting the environment with cancer causing chemical substances.

The maker of the worlds top selling breast cancer drug, Tamoxifen, has solely funded the “National Awareness Breast Cancer Month” for years. This company is a spin off of the worlds largest producers of pesticides and other industrial chemicals, including those linked to breast cancer.

Judged by its history, the ACS’s mission is to raise money that will ultimately benefit the pharmaceutical and mammography industry as well as opposing regulations that will ban chemical carcinogens.
Cancer is BIG BUSINESS and the ACS’s main role from the time it was formed by the Rockefeller group is to support private industry, not patients.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

finding0
#18 Posted : 10/12/2011 8:55:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wasabi, turmeric root, cyan pepper, ginger, raw apple cider vinegar, raw honey. Also do some research on max gerson. There is a good doc. on him and his research on healing cancer with food called "the beautiful truth"
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

mrwiggle
#19 Posted : 10/15/2011 12:21:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there is a lot of good advice here, i just wanted to add another pieces, #1 fermented foods are about a billion times higher in everything awsome then plain raw foods...so i would start a fermentation obsession on that note there is a recipe specificly for cancer treatment (this is not ment to be a cure all but it ment to be used in conjunction with other treatments) but basicly you get a concentrate of hyssinol which come from hyssop the only good source for this that i know of is dr marshals product, anywhoo you get the hyssinol and further concentrate it by fermenting it you can use a kiefer culture or kombucha. kiefer is easier to handle but kumbucha is easier for most people to find...i would also recomend nebulizing zeolite and colloidial silver and glutathion, drinking some apple cider vineagar always helps to. i think thats enough advice to stack on top of the pile fore now...make polypore tea
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Phlux-
#20 Posted : 10/15/2011 12:49:26 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

flatout impo - which id take

b17 and stonefruit(peach or apricot) seeds (hope no1 calls teh feds on me for this one!)
with cancerbush(sutherlandia frutescens)
and a dash of reishi tea if ur that way inclined.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

12NEXT