We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Katt Williams Options

Kronas
#1 Posted : 9/23/2011 3:53:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You hit this shit twice, you can't hear shit. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/w...Cth0&feature=related
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AllIsDistraction
#2 Posted : 9/23/2011 4:32:29 PM

If you improve we'll all improve

LOVE this guy! That was hilarious!
Learning to know that I do not know.

Ljosalfar
#3 Posted : 9/23/2011 5:00:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, Katt is pretty good - and I agree about marijuana potency! What is the point!? It seems the days of smoking a doobie and catching a buzz among friends are back somewhere in the 70's? I've wanted for a long time a bud that smoked nice, tasted great, gave a light crisp high and lasted for an hour, tops.
Does it exist? I'm only an occasional burner so haven't made a study of the zillion varieties out there. I suspect there may be something to my liking, but the trend definitely is, Deaf!
L
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

rjb
#4 Posted : 9/23/2011 8:55:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ljosalfar wrote:
I've wanted for a long time a bud that smoked nice, tasted great, gave a light crisp high and lasted for an hour, tops.
Does it exist? I'm only an occasional burner so haven't made a study of the zillion varieties out there. I suspect there may be something to my liking, but the trend definitely is, Deaf!
L

If you have a variety to experience with, and have access to, try the Strawberry Haze sometimes. I like the Lemon one as well, but the Strawberry is always unexpected, high-intensity and short lasting, all at the same time, for me at least. This one makes it into my top 10 favs, although some of the more heavy smokers might not appreciate it as much...
The truth...lies within.