We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
A nexian maybe? Options

DMTripper
#1 Posted : 9/23/2011 2:59:50 AM

John Murdoch IV

Wonder if the guy at the bottom of the page is one of us Smile

http://www.nerve.com/lov...gers-sxsw-edition?page=2
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Al Dimentiz
#2 Posted : 9/23/2011 9:21:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

He could be!!! he sounds like the kind of person I would like to befriend with.
"The Medicine Will Always Be There For Those Who Seek It"

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 9/23/2011 10:16:47 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Probably not due to:
Chris wrote:
Are you on DMT right now?
No, but you've got it in your brain and so do I. Your body naturally produces it. It's also the reason for near-death experiences. When you die, all the DMT in your pineal gland gets released, and that's why people report the white light and out of body experiences. It's all DMT. And your pineal gland is believed to be your vestigial third eye. You know some lizards actually have lenses and corneas on theirs? We just have the pineal gland. That's really how you connect with the natural plane. You ever listen to the Wu-Tang Clan?

Most Nexians know that this is highly debatable. But besides that, I love the way he talks about DMT with a passion.

He should visit us here on the DMT-Nexus one day. Smile

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Purges
#4 Posted : 9/23/2011 1:10:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That guy loves his Spice lol, right on matey Very happy Wish I knew more people who would partake with me!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

tigerstrike92
#5 Posted : 9/23/2011 2:52:38 PM

Homo-divinorum

I love the part where he talks about the guy that gave it to him. Interdimensional gatekeeper... that's awesome. Specially since he doesn't pay for it. Maybe his gatekeeper is a nexxian.
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Dreamwalker
#6 Posted : 9/23/2011 4:23:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, love the enthusiasm. I was a lot like that too for the first year or so when I learned about DMT.

I would tell anyone and everyone that would listen to me all about how wonderfully magical it is. I would try and convince just about all my close friends to at least give it a try. I was kinda like this guy in the sense that I probably would have just opened up to a stranger/journalist about it if the topic came up at that time in my life.

Problem is it seemed all my talking fell of deaf ears. Only one of my close friends who happened to be the one who introduced it to me in the first place does it. Even he doesn't do it much either. My other friends don't knock the fact that I do it it's just to them they think Psychedelics are something that they experimented enough with in high school and have out grown it. I kept trying to convince them that this isn't like anything they've ever experienced before to at least try it once!
Nobody took the bait.

So I found myself totally baffled as to how it is I'm just about the only one I know doing this.

I's like opening up your closet door one day to find that just beyond the threshold is majestically beautiful world. A world made of pure light and energy beautifully decorated with seemingly impossible geometric patterns. Symbols and colors that are constantly changing. Not only that but there's life in there too... Some alien, human ancestors, plant spirits things you could have never thought of before.

Then you realize that you can "step into" this world and experience it with no fear of getting hurt and knowing you'll come back safe. Sure not all the experiences may be happy go lucky ones. Some maybe downright terrifying but the things you'll experience are beyond your wildest dreams! Its like discovering a real portal into another world that you just have to share with everybody.

Then imagine how much of a buzz kill it is that not only is nobody willing to go anywhere near this "portal" with me. Instead they look at me like I've gone mad and maybe the chemicals I was working with have gone to my head! Crying or very sad I think they don't believe it because to tell you the truth If I hadn't experienced it first hand I wouldn't believe it either. At least I was willing to see what it had to offer and I'm glad I did. Now I'm totally obsessed. Not even about doing it but thinking about it. Its just so wonderfully amazing!

Only difference between now and then is now I don't ever mention a word about it to anyone at all anymore. I consider myself lucky to have found out about it and to the others I've tried to convince.... that's there loss.

Once I found the Nexus it was a relief to learn that there are people out there like me. That I'm not just crazy!

If this guy isn't a Nexian he definitely should join!
Smile

tele
#7 Posted : 9/23/2011 10:51:21 PM
Explorer

In our times, I don't know if it's good or bad to talk about DMT so openly.
Also, it's of course kind of difficult to give any general examples about DMT journeys as he gives. Such as "a spirit guiding you and showing you stuff" etc. Everyone's journey is obviously different. I just wonder about some people reading about this kind of stuff, then expecting that kind of experiences, getting hands on DMT, and then getting blasted in the head by an elf with a baseball bat. But obviously that's rare. But still, I would never give any general examples about DMT just because everyone has different experiences.

"YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY SOME TIME", is absolutely dumbass thing to say to someone who hears about it the first time IMO!

Naive stuff I'd say. This is just what I think. Read it out

Quote:
Don't even know what DMT is.
Well, DMT is this chemical, dimethyltryptamine. It occurs in most living things. You've got it in your brain right now. It's the most powerful hallucinogen known to man. It's fantastic. You should give it a try some time.

What do you see when you do DMT?
What most people report is entering a room full of deities who tell you about your life. Some people report going on a trans-dimensional, intergalactic voyage led by one guiding spirit. It varies, but the most common one is the party with the deities.

Is that what happened to you?
Yeah. And sometimes on the intergalactic voyage you see your life laid out in front of you, but, like, from a different dimension. It's a really quick trip and to describe it to you would be hard. You really have to experience it yourself to understand.

If you could give me one take-away from your trip on DMT, what would it be? Did it change your life?
I think world peace would be possible, if everybody tried it. Or at least people would understand why they do evil things and why other people do good things. You understand the balance of nature better after you've done it. Buddhism is more appealing, because it's a lot more logical. It's a fantastic time.

Infectedstyle
#8 Posted : 9/24/2011 4:32:15 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Nothing wrong with the things he says imo. It seems spot on. Except the pineal gland thing but i don't think it is far off either.

I wish everyone who did dmt was like that. Just spread the word let people form their own opinions. And if everyone was as funny as this guy we'd laugh a lot more too. Laughing But make sure you tell facts and don't romanticize it up TOO much. A little is nice and it's a part of life. After all u have to do something to grab people's attention. Personally, when i tell people about dmt they listen. Well, i mostly talk about mushrooms and people listen to that too. It's all about how you bring it. And ofcourse to who u bring it to. Heck, i even talk to my teachers about it. It's just fun to talk about.

And tele, this was an interview. It's not like he had time to write an essay about dmt and gather all the facts he just pulled the words out right there on the spot. I always tell people to try dmt. It's still up to them if they want to do it.

tele
#9 Posted : 9/24/2011 4:58:54 PM
Explorer

Infectedstyle wrote:

And tele, this was an interview. It's not like he had time to write an essay about dmt and gather all the facts he just pulled the words out right there on the spot. I always tell people to try dmt. It's still up to them if they want to do it.

No essay needed, just a bit consideration that DMT truely isn't for everyone, and especially after someone hears about D the first time, I think it's stupid to say directly after that: You should try it some time!
Lets be realistic

embracethevoid
#10 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:01:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For one, nothing wrong with what he said at all. As for the pineal gland bullshit blame Rick Strassman the man in a position of vested responsibility, not just this dude alone, the man learning from others. When there's a "The Spirit Molecule 2" which states "OK the pineal gland theory was a pile of bollocks that I wrote because I was amazed by my own experiences and had holes in my knowledge as we all do" then blame this guy by all means.

For two, I used to concur with the "keep DMT away from the masses" brigade but now I laugh at you from my moral high horse as I laugh at all the other tribes who protect "their" sacrament". To claim anything is "your secret" because "I got there first and it's mine mine mine" is absurd and as mystical, magical, pure and holy as you may hold yourself to be (I know damn well how routine spice intake makes you feel), there is absolutely nothing preventing anyone picking up some spice for themselves nor should there ever have been.

Instead of responding in fear of law enforcement's ability to prohibit spice for the sentient beings, respond with love and inform people. There is a massive difference between being pro-active and being re-active. Reacting to conceal something as supremely amazing as DMT goes totally against the whole "peace, love" message that the molecule tends to bring out in its users. Ironic, isn't it?

Infectedstyle
#11 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:12:29 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

tele wrote:
Infectedstyle wrote:

No essay needed, just a bit consideration that DMT truely isn't for everyone, and especially after someone hears about D the first time, I think it's stupid to say directly after that: You should try it some time!
Lets be realistic

Yea, i don't see my mum loading up a pipe of dmt any time soon either. Laughing I guess ur right.

SnozzleBerry
#12 Posted : 9/24/2011 6:20:17 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I don't see anything wrong with saying "you should try it some time" with respect to DMT...or LSD...or mushrooms...or mescaline...or cannabis....or any other drug.

How will straight people ever get turned on if no one suggests that they "try it some time"?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

tele
#13 Posted : 9/24/2011 10:03:46 PM
Explorer

embracethevoid wrote:

For two, I used to concur with the "keep DMT away from the masses" brigade but now I laugh at you from my moral high horse as I laugh at all the other tribes who protect "their" sacrament". To claim anything is "your secret" because "I got there first and it's mine mine mine" is absurd and as mystical, magical, pure and holy as you may hold yourself to be (I know damn well how routine spice intake makes you feel), there is absolutely nothing preventing anyone picking up some spice for themselves nor should there ever have been.

Well I find your high horse attitude just absurd if you are replying to my opinion. You can just as well get off the horse dude as you obviously misinterpreted what I said.
I personally would like to see more people smoking it, as long as they don't treat it like a "party drug" etc.

But,
To someone who found about 30 seconds ago about DMT and someone who's a stranger, the last thing I would say to him is try it out.

I never said anything about what you seemed to think about when replying. So you are simply projecting too much, and in ridiculous manner on your high horse.
I laugh at you, no horses here.

My quote:

In our times, I don't know if it's good or bad to talk about DMT so openly.

By that I meant about the situation with law enforcement in north america.

I didn't say anything about keeping it secret. I said it was stupid to suggest someone to try it, when the someone is a person you met couple minutes ago and he heard about dmt for the first time some seconds ago. Lets get real. I don't think one would/should suggest even pot to someone who you just met and who hasn't smoked it before. How can you recommend something to a person you know nothing about?? I think one should know the person before saying to him/her anything about trying something like DMT or even pot. You don't go around usually to strangers talking about drugs in general at the first encounter, don't you?
So I'd say keep it real, not stupid.

SnozzleBerry
#14 Posted : 9/24/2011 10:44:46 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

A suggestion to try something generally includes the subtext of "do the requisite background work," be it drug-related or otherwise. Additionally, it's not like he offered the guy a changa joint.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

tele
#15 Posted : 9/24/2011 10:58:16 PM
Explorer

SnozzleBerry wrote:
A suggestion to try something generally includes the subtext of "do the requisite background work," be it drug-related or otherwise. Additionally, it's not like he offered the guy a changa joint.

That's what I was talking about. And for that getting misinterpreted from someone's high horse(or a pony actually)...
Quote:

embracethevoid wrote:

For two, I used to concur with the "keep DMT away from the masses" brigade but now I laugh at you from my moral high horse as I laugh at all the other tribes who protect "their" sacrament".

embracethevoid
#16 Posted : 9/25/2011 7:09:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree it was absurd lol. It was quite the jerk reaction, been looking at the dark side of things a bit more lately...

"In our times, I don't know if it's good or bad to talk about DMT so openly."

Nothing will stop it from serving its purpose. I agree too that it is odd to say try it and leave it at that but meh... DMT was bound to explode now or later.

Dreamwalker
#17 Posted : 9/25/2011 7:57:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Somebody told me I should try it sometime.
It was the only person in my life to have told me about it and suggested I try it.
Had they not suggested it to me I'm sure I would have never done it.

I'm sure glad I listened to him cause here I am now still talking about it.... years later!
Very happy

tele
#18 Posted : 9/25/2011 10:22:56 PM
Explorer

Dreamwalker wrote:
It was the only person in my life to have told me about it and suggested I try it.

I'm sure glad I listened to him cause here I am now still talking about it.... years later!
Very happy

I'm sure most people hear about it the first time from someone. But the someone usually isn't someone you've met couple minutes ago.

Orion
#19 Posted : 9/25/2011 11:45:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pineal gland eh
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

SnozzleBerry
#20 Posted : 9/26/2011 4:04:39 PM

omnia sunt communia!

tele wrote:
Dreamwalker wrote:

Very happy

I'm sure most people hear about it the first time from someone. But the someone usually isn't someone you've met couple minutes ago.

I don't see what bearing that has on anything. Whether your lifelong soulmate or some hobo off the street suggests you try something, it's implied that you should do the requisite background work before trying it. Ultimately, your level of intimacy with the person suggesting you try something doesn't matter, as it's on you to determine whether or not it's something you want to/should try.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

12NEXT