We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What do you think about this prep and combo? Options

lurkmode
#1 Posted : 9/21/2011 11:49:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Make a 1-liter bottle percolator and use only a couple cups of acidic distilled water. It is heated initially and then poured in. Then run the same water back through the percolator 10 times or more.

Collect the first batch and then run the second in the same fashion only to decant, combine, egg-clarify and then boil down into 2 shots.

The two shots because let's say it's around 14 grams of well-shredded mhrb is used with 2 grams of full-cut mucana pruriens for science.

Percolation method will also be used on ~ 60 g shredded yellow caapi.

What should one expect from such a concoction?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BecometheOther
#2 Posted : 9/21/2011 11:59:17 PM

metamorhpasizer

Is the 14 grams for 1 or two doses??

if 1 dose, expect hellish intensity, and a spiritual re-birth, lol. 7 grams (or 2 doses) still could be very intense, but i find 7-8 grams to be a great dose.

The potency of plant material can vary, as well as individual sensitivity to the plants. For these reasons it may be best to start at 5 grams or less if you have never had ayahuasca or analouges before and dont readily know how you will be affected.

For the cappi 60 grams is about right. Some say that using a percolator instead of boiling, they acheive greater efficiency, and therfore can decrease the dose. Which if this is true could make 60 grams more than necessary, but i doubt this and would still use at the very least 60 grams.
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

lurkmode
#3 Posted : 9/22/2011 12:10:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

most definitely 2 doses - either a backup or a booster. Down the hatch w/ the astringent blessing that is bark about 5 mins. after the caapi tea initially.

there will likely be a small amt. of caapi left over so it may be a booster if things go well the first time.

taking a trip into the jungle and experiencing mhrb+caapi combo. other treks into the rain forest were greeted with mhrb+rue and caapi+chacruna combos but never mhrb+caapi. Thought a tiny bit of mucana pruriens may not even be noticed but couldn't make things worse per say.

There's just no way to gauge the potencies here so it should be interesting - though less intensity would be preferred over more.

BecometheOther
#4 Posted : 9/22/2011 12:24:01 AM

metamorhpasizer

So you have experienced ayahuasca before...

I would not expect at all that the dose be overwhelming, even the full 7 grams and full 60 grams, probably not very strong. I say this because i find that while 8 grams mimosa and 4 grams rue is full on in your face entheogenic experience, the same dose mimosa with cappi instead of rue, (at least for me) i personally find to be much less intense and quite a bit more gentle, but still great.
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

lurkmode
#5 Posted : 9/22/2011 12:36:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the input harmalosa. will try to remember to take mental notes. Smile

wanting to tread lightly especially since resources are plentiful and plenty of time to be had.