We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
I believe freebase dmt can hurt you Options

tele
#61 Posted : 9/23/2011 10:38:49 PM
Explorer

finding0 wrote:
corpus callosum wrote:
I doubt your family doctor would be skilled enough to diagnose pulmonary hypertension even if it were patently present.Most family doctors ,IMO, can just about diagnose a cold or a simple chest infection, love to diagnose depression but when it comes to thinking through a problem and then assessing the patient fully with a correct analysis of the signs present (and believe me, the signs almost invariably do exist), they are pretty clueless.

You mention veins coming up in your throat-can you elaborate on this? Is this over the neck or in the mouth ie the 'proper' throat?

There are bulging veins in the back of my throat. it looks like I have a very bad sore throat. Has been like that for 2 years now. there is no pain though.

Did the veins appear after your 6 times a day DMT use? And there were none before that?

I just seriously wonder how any smoke or vapor could cause something like that for 2 years. Maybe the problem is in something else or maybe the veins are normal? Have you talked to a doctor about them?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

finding0
#62 Posted : 9/24/2011 4:58:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The veins appeared after the 6 time daily. I have consulted my doctor about it and he said it was abnormal but did not look into it.
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

corpus callosum
#63 Posted : 9/24/2011 9:50:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Dilated veins over the throat (ie seen at the back of the open mouth) are not a sign of pulmonary hypertension.

Do you have prominent or dilated veins over your anterior chest wall?

The 2 times Ive seen such dilated veins over the throat area were in patients who had a degree of superior vena caval obstruction.

These are important signs which shouldnt be ignored especially if these are not something youve had for many years.A CT of the thorax would be an appropriate test here, along with a whole battery of blood tests.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

tele
#64 Posted : 9/24/2011 10:33:39 AM
Explorer

I would definately ask a good doctor about that problem.

And I must say:
Compare 6 x day DMT vaporization to 20 x day cigarettes
Cigarettes have some 600-700 additives in them(the usual brands) and some people smoke them for years 20x a day without pulmonary hypertension or many other problems(well maybe cough).
Speculating pulmonary hypertension from DMT is a bit far off... Did you have high blood pressure during/after the 6x day smoking?
I'd say you should get your throat checked. That seems to be the major problem.
But I seriously don't understand that DMT could cause throat problems for 2 years. That's just plain weird.

finding0
#65 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:13:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corpus callosum wrote:
Dilated veins over the throat (ie seen at the back of the open mouth) are not a sign of pulmonary hypertension.

Do you have prominent or dilated veins over your anterior chest wall?

The 2 times Ive seen such dilated veins over the throat area were in patients who had a degree of superior vena caval obstruction.

These are important signs which shouldnt be ignored especially if these are not something youve had for many years.A CT of the thorax would be an appropriate test here, along with a whole battery of blood tests.

That is something else I have suspected but did not look to deeply into it. For a bit my let arm and leg would go numb and tingly very easily but I fixed that with much cardio exercise. But my left hand still falls asleep easy. I experience alsmost constant pain about 3 inches under my left nipple. it seems to worsen sometimes right after eating or smoking of anything. 3 inches under my left nipple were the pain is there is an abnormal hair patch that appeared when all this started. I can visibly see a pulse were the hair patch is to. Viens became more visible between my left eye and eye brow, in my legs and penis. And more recently a pulsing artery in my left hand has become more visible as seen here in this short video I took. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z6jkPrbcOM

I have had a full spectrum blood test recently and everything came back normal. Who should I go see about this issue. Somebody who won't turn me away. I am tired of being turned away. it hurts because i know there is something wrong with me that could potentially kill me if untreated but no one ive gone to will help for 2 years now.
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

corpus callosum
#66 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:49:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

You sound like an interesting patient who needs a full 'de novo' assessment by someone whose opinion of you is not clouded by their prior dealings with you.As you can appreciate the internet is not an appropriate vehicle to make diagnoses especially when it sounds like you have symptoms affecting multiple body systems and I dont think its right to even attemmpt this, particularly as a full assessment would involve a good 15 minutes of asking questions followed by further questions depending on the answers you give.Plus a physical exam which is as vital as any tests cannot be made over the internet.

You clearly are worried about these matters; the problem with say seeing a cardiologist or chest physician, in this era of super-specialization, is that they tend to focus on their field without thinking holistically about the full picture.I dont know which country you live in but should there exist a 'General Physician' where you are then they would probably be the best person to see in the first instance as by rights, if they cannot reach a diagnosis, they should be capable of deciding which speciality you need to be checked out by.

You mentioned a complete blood picture which was normal-do you know exactly which tests this entailed?

Also, what treatment are you taking for your temporal lobe epilepy, what symptoms did it give you and did you have your brain imaged?

Sorry I cannot be of more help.Crying or very sad
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

embracethevoid
#67 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:59:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At the end of the day DMT is just another drug amongst many.

A drug that you freebase, and smoke.

Thus you must factor in the effects of routinely smoking freebase. You must also factor in the physically harmful effects of DMT itself. Then finally you must factor in the psychosomatic symptoms that may arise from a strong reaction to suppressed energies in your psyche that are manifested by DMT. When you encompass these things, you are cured of your dis-ease.

finding0
#68 Posted : 9/24/2011 8:25:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corpus callosum wrote:
You sound like an interesting patient who needs a full 'de novo' assessment by someone whose opinion of you is not clouded by their prior dealings with you.As you can appreciate the internet is not an appropriate vehicle to make diagnoses especially when it sounds like you have symptoms affecting multiple body systems and I dont think its right to even attemmpt this, particularly as a full assessment would involve a good 15 minutes of asking questions followed by further questions depending on the answers you give.Plus a physical exam which is as vital as any tests cannot be made over the internet.

You clearly are worried about these matters; the problem with say seeing a cardiologist or chest physician, in this era of super-specialization, is that they tend to focus on their field without thinking holistically about the full picture.I dont know which country you live in but should there exist a 'General Physician' where you are then they would probably be the best person to see in the first instance as by rights, if they cannot reach a diagnosis, they should be capable of deciding which speciality you need to be checked out by.

You mentioned a complete blood picture which was normal-do you know exactly which tests this entailed?

Also, what treatment are you taking for your temporal lobe epilepy, what symptoms did it give you and did you have your brain imaged?

Sorry I cannot be of more help.Crying or very sad

I am not sure what they did in the blood test. When I was taken to the hospital from a grand mall I was experiencing yellowing of the skin. I thought it was jaundice. But I was also making a smoothy that used 2 pounds of carrots almost daily at the time. I stopped my intake of carrots and my skin has returned to normal color for the most part. I asked them what kind of blood test they took. they said that they just checked everything. For my epilepsy I currently am not taking anything but simple magnesium. I am getting spinal correction done and acupuncture. Meds didn't really work for me and made me feel beyond horrible. I have not had an mri in a long while. I am sure their is some brain damage from my seizures though. My right pupil is larger then my left. I live in the U.S.

easyrider
#69 Posted : 9/25/2011 9:49:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Finding0, your symptoms sound like they're of a serious matter. I'm not versed in pathology, but if I were in your shoes, I'd abandon that doctor who doesn't give you the time of day. If I personally felt that my health was at risk, I'd find a respected doctor who is understanding, even if my health insurance were not covered by him/her.
"'Most men will not swιm before they are able to.' Is not that witty? Naturally, they won't swιm! They are born for the solid earth, not for the water. And naturally they won't think. They are made for life, not for thought. Yes, and he who thinks, what's more, he who makes thought his business, he may go far in it, but he has bartered the solid earth for the water all the same, and one day he will drown."

— Hermann Hesse

RayOfLight
#70 Posted : 9/25/2011 7:48:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here is a concept, no one really knows, listen to your own body.
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

«PREV234