We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelic space viking. Options

Baahl
#1 Posted : 9/21/2011 6:25:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Heya folks!

So yeah, I'm new, from Norway. I'm a soon to be 20 year old black clad metal freak, and I've recently started scrathcing the surface of what is the wonderful world of psychedelics.

Anyways, I suppose I should tell you a little about myself and my experiences, as well as why I'm here. Ever since I learned to walk and talk, I've been a really curious fella, always wandering off into the woods, simply observing my surroundings, and losing myself to my thoughts. I'd sometimes drag home lots of rocks and pebbles, stuff you'd find everwhere, but I'd just sit and study them, how they were all beautiful and special in their own way. I guess I've always just been different from most people, and I think that deep down I've always had a desire to be different. So when I discovered Metallica when I was eight and got instantly hooked, it wasn't hard to start saving up my hair and starting to wear "rocky" clothes. A few years later I discovered black metal and doom metal, at which point my hair was quite long, and I started wearing nothing but black. That's pretty much still how I am today, even though I've learned to appreciate all genres of music in the later years. I must say that metal and grunge music is still what I consider the absolute best though.

Ever since I learned about psychedelic drugs in my early teens, I've been extremely curious about them, especially lsd. As beautiful as the world we live in is, I've always felt like that's not all there is to it. I feel like there's so much more to be explored and experienced. So I first tried weed some 4 years ago, and started smoking it regularly about 2 years ago. By regular I mean like once a week on average. But I always felt that, while weed is fun and chill and all that, it was far from what I was looking for. I HAD to try acid, which at the time I believed to be the strongest psychedelic, capable of inducing waking hallucinations of dragons and stuff. So I decided to try it ...which was impossible, as no matter who I asked, no one knew where to get it here in Norway. You see, while Norway is one of the countries with the most drug addicts, it's pretty much only drugs like weed, heroin, and speed. Well, sucks for me, I thought, and pretty much forgot about the whole acid deal. That is, until I was at a nachspiel at a friend's at the start of the summer, where I met this guy I met once before at this year's new year's eve. So this guy rolled a spliff, and started passing it around. So while I was puffing on this joint, I casually said "damn, I've always wanted to try acid...". Guess what happens? The guy who rolled the joint suddenly said "uhm, I've got acid". I go "no shit, on you!?" He goes "hehe, yeah". So, there I was sitting, in a sudden rush of happiness, and I asked him if I could try some and pay him back later. He said "sure", and I had the most amazing night in my life. Until I tried it again. of course. And again. Anyways, what happened that night was such a freak incidence that I'm almost wont to believe it a coincidence. Anyways, I remember feeling that my whole life had been leading up to this point, as if I was experiencing the meaning of life. It literally felt like I was in an alternate dimension, identical to the real world, yet strangely different in so many ways, almost dream-like. Yet it was not enough, not quite the climax I had been waiting for. So I started reading up on the internet, and found out about dmt. Flash forward 3 months and I'm here, looking for advice on extracting dmt.

Oh and I also tried salvia about a month ago, but it wasn't quite "it" either. While I got crazy visions and stuff, was just kinda "meh" through the whole experience. While I was seeing loads of stuff, it wasn't what I wanted to see. I wanted to experience a whole new unimaginable world, not a ridiculous amount of bushes everywhere I looked.

So yeah, looking forward getting to know and learn from you guys. =)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tele
#2 Posted : 9/21/2011 8:10:32 PM
Explorer

Welcome!

Baahl wrote:

Oh and I also tried salvia about a month ago, but it wasn't quite "it" either. While I got crazy visions and stuff, was just kinda "meh" through the whole experience. While I was seeing loads of stuff, it wasn't what I wanted to see. I wanted to experience a whole new unimaginable world, not a ridiculous amount of bushes everywhere I looked.

I don't feel like wanting something from a psychedelic experience is an attitude one should have about it. Just take what it gives you and be grateful for it, and the fact that you have the access to the plant. And remember that each trip is usually different, even with salvia.

I think "I want to see "that" with my experience" -thinking is simply naive when it comes to psychedelics.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 9/22/2011 1:54:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome! Norway, right on! I love that place. I have been there a few times. I went to a small city on the north coast called Harstajd? Beautiful country and even more beautiful people. I'd just like to say welcome to the DMT Nexus. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Just curious, what black metal bands do you listen to?

Again, welcome.

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Baahl
#4 Posted : 9/22/2011 2:10:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tele: Why? Salvia didn't give me what I wanted, so perhaps dmt will. So what do I want? I want knowledge, I want experience, I want to understand. I want something meaningful. Is it so bad?

Everyone wants something from psychedelics, and anyone who claims opposite would be lying, as, well, the only reason people do psychedelics is because they want psychedelic experiences? Agree?

Ice House: Hehe, yeah, Norway is infinite in its beauty. I don't mean to be too much of a patriot, but I really am proud to call it my home. So what places did you visit in Norway other than Harstad?

As for the black metal I enjoy, it's mostly old classic bands like Darkthrone, Mayhem, Emperor, and Ulver. Ulver is my absolute favourite, it's just so... magical.

I do listen to a few o the newer bands too though. Would have to say that the best of the new stuff is Iskald, and Animus Mortis. Real good bands there, and the latter is from Chile of all places, hehe.

Oh and thanks for the welcome.

tele
#5 Posted : 9/22/2011 5:40:57 PM
Explorer

Baahl wrote:
Tele: Why? Salvia didn't give me what I wanted, so perhaps dmt will. So what do I want? I want knowledge, I want experience, I want to understand. I want something meaningful. Is it so bad?

Both salvia and DMT can give you that. Knowledge and understanding.
However I feel it's something that is given with time, not by asking for it.
I'm just saying that wanting something specific from psychedelics is naive. Maybe I misinterpreted your writing.
I think one should take what they give you and be grateful for it. Knowledge and experience will come when it's the right time, not sooner, not later.
Anyway good luck with your journey

imPsimon
#6 Posted : 9/22/2011 11:54:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's "flein" season in Norway right now so if you want to experience a tryptamine
I recommend going out in the fields for some mushroom hunting=).

Here's a good pictorial guide to identifying mushrooms. I take it you
understand swedish somewhat?

http://knarkkorven.magis...atskivling_foton_id.php
http://knarkkorven.magis...ivling_identifiering.php

Baahl
#7 Posted : 9/23/2011 12:47:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I know, we did a search about a week ago, didn't find anything though, so we're gonna try somewhere else in the coming week.

Thanks for the links by the way =)

messenger
#8 Posted : 9/23/2011 1:33:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A BM'er...haha, awesome...this will be very interesting...haha, i cannot explain why, for fear of breaking rules here, but this thread exites me, and i eagerly await your impressions.

I also await certain paradigms to be blown to pieces....Smile...it's all goodSmile
Nice one Viking!

Oh, and hails to Quorthon Pleased

\11/

(edit....i await your introduction to DMT)
This was the crux of my reason of posting.

tele
#9 Posted : 9/23/2011 3:23:20 PM
Explorer

Baahl wrote:
Yeah I know, we did a search about a week ago, didn't find anything though, so we're gonna try somewhere else in the coming week.

Thanks for the links by the way =)

Yeah, after about a week it will be best time IMO. Just look in fields where are horses, for example horse school training fields etc.