We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a nice little video for the shroomheads out there.. Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 11/10/2008 4:24:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this was filmed a few steps away from a friends house.. this is only one of MANY clusters Pleased

its not really about how many one can find.. but more how much time one wants to invest.. SWIM's talkin about 300 dried grams per one hour of hunting!

cheers folks!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 11/10/2008 5:58:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

damn dude
it's a sound

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 11/11/2008 1:18:37 AM

John Murdoch IV

Thanx for the vid Smile Nice! Smile

There's a field close to my parents house covered with Lib cap. It's like this and it's beautiful Smile But the season was very short this fall. Only a month and just one too two flushes. And I know next year there might be nothing there. They usually only grow in the same place for 1-2 falls.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

lorax
#4 Posted : 11/11/2008 10:58:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if you harvest them right they will come back each year. and if you keep your spots secret they will grow even larger clusters every year. you always need to wait until the spores have been distributed before you harvest a mushroom. and if you harvest a young one by mistake stick it on a branch as high as possible so that the wind may carry the spores away and distribute the culture to an even larger area.

by the way.. if anyone needs prints of these babys i can still make some.. season isn't over until late january over here. i once even found some in late febuary but only few. PM me and we'll work something out.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

mew
#5 Posted : 11/20/2008 5:58:19 AM

huachumancer

gollee!
i wish i was there!