We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First Experience Options

Super Radical
#1 Posted : 9/20/2011 3:23:51 PM

Poop Giggle

I first heard of DMT through a friend who said it was "like the most rarest and potent psychedelic out there, you'll never find it anywhere, but it's like 1 hit and the wall melts".
This guy had done LSD, shrooms and all sorts of other stuff I hadn't, I only smoked weed (except for 2 light morning glory trips), so I thought for sure he knew what he was talking about, but the idea lingered.

I eventually looked up the experience reports and was kinds blown away, but not only was this stuff apparently EPIC but also homemade?
What no way. I looked up extractions and was thought "I could do that", but I didn't, and SWIM did it instead.

Swim said this to me:

"So after weeks of looking up practically all the information I could about DMT, I decided to use a STB tek. I thought for sure that I was probably going to screw up so bad the house would explode. This didn't happen, maybe all the good vibes I infused it with worked, but low and behold I turned up with about .3 grams of fluffy white and light yellow DMT that smelled like roses. I was delighted obviously but still pretty sure I screwed it up and probably just have some poison that looks and smells like what the interenet says DMT does.

After another couple days of sitting on it, thinking, researching, and debating I decided to try it one night. I waited till I had a good day, was in a good mood, not tired, not too high to do it. I put some overly familiar music on, because I thought it would help ground me in the event it went bad. I got comfortable and meditated for a while until I felt my mind empty for the most part. I got my 13" bong out, poured out some of the water because the internet said so, then made a sandwich of some herb and dmt. I only put a couple crystals in the first time, to see if it even did anything, it did, like a nicotine buzz for someone who never smokes cigs.

Not totally impressed so far, but I wanted to see more. This being my first psychedelic ever and all, why not go big?

I loaded up another DMT sandwich with an amount of fluffy DMT the size of about 2 1/2 match heads. I knew this had to happen in 2 big hits that I had to hold for 20 secs each. I prepared for it to be hard. I lent over the bong, and took the biggest hit I could, held for 20 then let it out. By then I could feel the buzzing coming on fast, CEVs started whooshing, then I hit it again.
The dimensions in my room broke open, like the fabric of space was unfolding itself before me. WOW.

This time I was gone, in some trance, whooshing through this dmt tunnel.
The chrysanthemum appeared. It was amazing, it looked like a circular, swirling, self-replicating fractal of every color. To the sides were shadows that were flying by, I heard "don't worry, just look at how pretty it is". I was being pressed against it, but there was something big behind it. Something locking it. Two big interlocked rings undulated behind the fractal in the way that 3 dimensional rings don't. I felt Like I could have gone through but I was being stopped by this lock.

I looked around this place. Then it happened. I lost myself.

I lost my physical body. I felt this incredible sense of distance between me and 'home'. I could feel my heart beat drifting away, minutes between heart beats. Which I had read could happen so I was at least a little bit ready for it. I started to feel pieces of me drifting away into infinity. I asked who I was. I realized there was nothing substantial to being physically real. I only existed in thoughts, but what are thoughts? I felt my thoughts being thought by other beings all over the universe. Like my thoughts were being interpreted from so many points of view that they eventually were dismissed as silly ideas of humanity. But in this I felt alive. Like I existed as the thoughts and perceptions of everything else now. This was actually comforting. I started preparing myself to dissolve into everything. I felt at peace.

Then something happened and I fell into a thought loop about the experience.

Then I realized this, opened my eyes to my room and enjoyed the LSD portion of the trip for a few minutes till it all faded."

SWIM has had more intense and longer experiences since this, but I feel like this was DMTs' way of greeting me.

There are some things.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 9/20/2011 3:54:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah...

That about sums it up. Kudos to you for doing the research and the work first. Making it yourself, and achieving something so remarkable and truly alchemic on your own must make you feel good.

Too many people stumble into DMT, never having done the due dilligence, never having even attempted to prepare for the unpreparable glory that is spice. You are a model for other newcomers.

Welcome to the Nexus. Be welcome.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

rjb
#3 Posted : 9/20/2011 6:08:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome man, that sounds beautiful! I'm very glad for you, and it does sound like the DMT was greeting you nicely Smile IMO, at least.

Congrats on your extraction as well as reading about the stuff before hand. Looking forward to more of your reports.

Cheers!
The truth...lies within.

Super Radical
#4 Posted : 9/20/2011 8:19:43 PM

Poop Giggle

Thank you guys!
It honestly does feel good knowing I made the stuff myself, Cool

I appreciate the support!

When I was doing research one of the continuous themes in reports was people saying that they had never heard of it before but some guy gave them some at a party, yada yada... I couldn't help but wonder who these people are that take mystery drugs random people give them at parties.
Thats what smart phones are for.

There are some things.