We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV252627
The *Official* YouTube / DMT Discussion Thread Options

Diamondkitty
#521 Posted : 7/12/2016 4:34:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand the concern for youtube videos showing folks how to make DMT but it was from watching a youtube video that I made my first batch. That of course was before I found this site but never the less, I am a visual learner. It is much easier for me to understand what one is talking about if I can see it. This site has a mass amount of information including different Tek's but being new to this, I don't understand much of what people here are talking about yet. I did however recently find the DMT handbook and that is now my DMT go to.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bill Cipher
#522 Posted : 7/28/2016 10:38:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As much as I hate anything to do with DMT showing up on YouTube, I have to say that this one just gave me a few chills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2nbnJzervs

hug46
#523 Posted : 7/29/2016 10:31:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
As much as I hate anything to do with DMT showing up on YouTube, I have to say that this one just gave me a few chills:

Ha ha! That was a good watch! Had a few reminders. I think my favourite bit was at 26.55. That video makes want to suit up and go broke again....

Psilosopher?
#524 Posted : 8/19/2016 10:46:50 AM

Don't Panic

Asap Science released a video on Aya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRsJB0taAak

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

WisdomTooth
#525 Posted : 9/21/2016 12:41:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:

Probably the best compilation of experiences explaining stage after stage from multiple people. After watching it i realized i probably had a breakthrough (in a sense) because everything they explain from beginning to end i sort of experienced all in one intense trip i had.

The only reason i thought i didn't fully breakthrough was because i was slightly conscious of my own physical body/mind/ego and existence most of the time besides about 1-2 minutes where i was completely lost in what i was seeing/experiencing to where i became one with all existence itself and understood everything then and there but now that i think about it and the more time goes by in that 1-2 minutes actually felt like eternity. I saw and felt so much like i had lived 1000 lifetimes in that little moment.

I realized this when i was on LSD because i was surprised how i could have so many memories rush to me from only that little moment when i was completely gone. Talk about beyond time/space...
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Ananda7519
#526 Posted : 8/29/2017 7:40:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was listening to Jazz when I had my first good hit. The music slowed down and stopped and it seemed like time had frozen. I have tinnitus from too many gun shots and explosions and I could not even hear that. I know it could have only been a couple of minutes but it seemed to last for a long time and then the music started again and I was coming down.

I know from doing meditation, tai chi and martial arts that you can get into a flow state where your concentration is so deep your mind turns off the sound to increase processing power. I wonder with DMT being so visual of the sound going off is the brains way of dealing with it.
The storm can not hurt the sky.

Orion
#527 Posted : 8/29/2017 9:09:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Youtube has exploded with awful DMT misinfo and dangerous extraction procedures since last I checked this thread... It's getting pretty hardcore now Neutral
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Espurrr
#528 Posted : 8/29/2017 9:30:02 PM

โ—‹

it will only be so long that its going to stay off the media, it'll spread and the whole "stoopid" phase will come and pass, theres hardly anything anyone can do about it, its a natural impulse

DmnStr8
#529 Posted : 3/23/2018 2:22:49 AM

Come what may

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

DmnStr8
#530 Posted : 3/23/2018 2:25:57 AM

Come what may

I love this video! Love

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Icyseeker
#531 Posted : 5/2/2020 4:48:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just got shivers thank you for posting that DmnStr8.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

potnoble
#532 Posted : 2/11/2021 12:54:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody

I don´t know if this is ok or not. One of my friends showed me a video on youtube by
a guy named CrucifyRobinHood. He just took some screenshots of the Nexus and made a
video on extracting DMT and Harmalas.
I don´t know if this is ok with you guys or not, so i wanted to bring your attention to this.

Have a beautiful day everybody
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

«PREV252627