We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
The *Official* YouTube / DMT Discussion Thread Options

Garulfo
#21 Posted : 11/12/2008 1:42:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very good idea. And the concept of a smart community beeing able to 'fight' against dumbasses is really cool.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

travinski
#22 Posted : 11/12/2008 2:43:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ73l0hX52I FLAG EM
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

islandhome
#23 Posted : 11/12/2008 2:55:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

got him
hey would that nero sup chik be ok to flag
i just hate her

how do you post a click able link
do we drew the line with stuff like doc channel stuff
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

40oztofreedom
#24 Posted : 11/12/2008 3:03:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

People who do those sort of things bother me.

Entheogens don't hurt people, stupid people hurt themselves/others etc.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

travinski
#25 Posted : 11/12/2008 3:16:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i dunno, your right she's a bit of a retard. but all she's doin is talkin dunno if you can flag that. hell try it out
to post the link you just copy n paste from your address bar into your msg
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

Dwhitty76
#26 Posted : 11/12/2008 3:27:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

islandhome wrote:
got him
hey would that nero sup chik be ok to flag
i just hate her

how do you post a click able link
do we drew the line with stuff like doc channel stuff

As annoying as she might be,she really isnt advocating use (atleast the clips i saw).I think in her own way she thinks she's helping people understand bad trips,ego....and my favorite "the shamanic colonic".You are right though,she annoy's the hell out of me too.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

islandhome
#27 Posted : 11/12/2008 3:28:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the tip
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

travinski
#28 Posted : 11/12/2008 3:58:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

is there anywhere else these retards are posting videos?

amor_fati
#29 Posted : 11/12/2008 4:15:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Dwhitty76
#30 Posted : 11/12/2008 4:18:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

travinski wrote:
is there anywhere else these retards are posting videos?

i think it's mainly youtube.

I think the best thing to do is just keep "an eye" on youtube and whenever something stupid comes along that poses a threat to the freedom of our beloved plants...we post the link and everyone flags it
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Iziel
#31 Posted : 11/12/2008 7:04:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

travinski wrote:
i just flagged a bunch of retards, salvia's on fucking dr phil? fuck me mhrb is next

Is that what was on Dr. Phil? I saw commercials and got freaked. They make it sound like the WORST THING EVER! I can't believe that!

ambi-lysergance
#32 Posted : 11/12/2008 8:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

actually quite plesed to see at least a few of the videos ive flagged have been removed already.
spent a good hour last night and also tonight posting abuse and flagging these idiots.
this is an excellant cause and well done for the sticky. if we keep on top of it hopefully maybe we can help stop the rot.
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

polytrip
#33 Posted : 11/12/2008 9:12:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
This kid, talking about DMT is so funny. One day he's gonna be president of the united states of america, believe me!!!

You guys all worry too much about doctor phil. There will always be doctor phill's. But we all know that someday he will get caught with a prostitute in his car and an alcoholpromilage of KABANG and then it's just waiting for the new doctor phill to come by.

I'm not worried that the same will happen with DMT as with salvia.
DMT is already illegal but will not get prioritized by narc's.
With salvia we where just waiting for accidents to happen.

DMTripper
#34 Posted : 11/12/2008 11:15:15 PM

John Murdoch IV

Dwhitty76 wrote:
here is dmttrip.com's forum they actually sell ethneogens and are responsible for posting a lot of the vids and ADVERTISING ethneogens on you tube. I joined the forum just so i could say my piece and i would recommend others doing the same.
http://theforum.dmttrip.com/User/Categories.aspx

And www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com seem to run this site so I don't think I'm doing business with them ever.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Dwhitty76
#35 Posted : 11/12/2008 11:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
Dwhitty76 wrote:
here is dmttrip.com's forum they actually sell ethneogens and are responsible for posting a lot of the vids and ADVERTISING ethneogens on you tube. I joined the forum just so i could say my piece and i would recommend others doing the same.
http://theforum.dmttrip.com/User/Categories.aspx

And www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com seem to run this site so I don't think I'm doing business with them ever.

I saw that, i never used them but they have alway's seemed to have a good reputation amongst swimmers....although, i'm not crazy about the fact that they sell bufo-toads

meatman
#36 Posted : 11/15/2008 2:13:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I registered here because I wanted to tell you all that I don't agree with what you are doing. Youtube is another source to learn about things like DMT. Just because there are some idiots on there abusing DMT doesn't mean everyone that watches those videos believes that is how people act. Sure, there are some irresponsible people on there. But it's another venue to learn something from.

If it had not been for youtube, I wouldn't have linked to other websites related to DMT. In fact, I am planning on using the extraction tek on dmttrip.com. I have also been linked to other videos regarding dmt. Some of those videos are really informational and enlightening.

I believe that people should be able to come to their own conclusions on these topics. If people watch some of these irresponsible characters on youtube and end up trying it for themselves, then all the better. I think most of you would agree that after trying it you come to respect DMT for what it REALLY is. So let people learn for themselves, and please stop trying to patrol the internet.

Thanks for listening and thanks for these forums. I hope someday I can contribute to your site.
Everything I post is a complete fabrication made for your entertainment.

jamie
#37 Posted : 11/15/2008 2:41:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

That Dr phil show was such bullshit. He obviousily got the most rediculous people to come on that show to make salvia look like some low down dirtbag crackhead drug. I mean did anyone watch it? did you see the people he got on his show "defending salvia". according to their experiences neither the mother or the son ever had a breakthrough,as if they smoke it like its dope. The mother just kept going on about how all her kid does is play video games thensmoke salvia!! hahah how the helldoes one smoke salvia and play a video game?? when i smoke salvia i cant get my ass up off the floor. Then he brings in some doctor who is apparently an expert on the topic, but all he said was that kids brains are still growing at this kids age, and that salvia is a hallucinogen. Also Dr phil makes it out to sound like all these little teenie bopper idiots are running to the head shop to buy salvia, when thekids fuckn mother stated numerous times that SHE HAD TO BUY IT FOR HER SON BECAUSE HE WAS UNDER AGE AND THEY WOULD NOT SELL IT TO HIM.. Just like liquer and tabacco, which are wayyy worse. He never bothered to mention that scientists have TRIED TO FIND ANYTHING THEY COULD AGAINST SALVIA, and have come up short.

The whole show was so biased it shouldnt even be allowed to air. Then again after watching the shocked responses from the the crowd who probabily didnt even understand a god damn thing about the plant or its pharmacology, I camr to the conclusion that some humans are just down right RETARTED. FUCKN ROBOTS. Man I wish i could have been there on Dr Phil to save those ppls asses from them selves. Ban aspertame, teflon, sucralose, inorganic farming, gov laced tobacco and flouride if youre so damn worried about changes to the brains of todays youth.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#38 Posted : 11/15/2008 2:48:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Also Dr Phil pulls out a few bags full of salvia with his quick and "whitty" comment for the crowd, "this aint oregano". He goes on to tell the astonished crowd how quick and easy it was for his staff to go out and buy the salvia, but he "forgets" to mention that the staff who went out and bought it were surely of age to buy tobacco and liquer. His show was sopposed to be about salvia use amongst ppls children, not responsiple adults. It was like he pulled the whole show out of his ass as it was airing!!
Long live the unwoke.

Dwhitty76
#39 Posted : 11/15/2008 2:50:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

meatman wrote:
I registered here because I wanted to tell you all that I don't agree with what you are doing. Youtube is another source to learn about things like DMT. Just because there are some idiots on there abusing DMT doesn't mean everyone that watches those videos believes that is how people act. Sure, there are some irresponsible people on there. But it's another venue to learn something from.

If it had not been for youtube, I wouldn't have linked to other websites related to DMT. In fact, I am planning on using the extraction tek on dmttrip.com. I have also been linked to other videos regarding dmt. Some of those videos are really informational and enlightening.

I believe that people should be able to come to their own conclusions on these topics. If people watch some of these irresponsible characters on youtube and end up trying it for themselves, then all the better. I think most of you would agree that after trying it you come to respect DMT for what it REALLY is. So let people learn for themselves, and please stop trying to patrol the internet.

Thanks for listening and thanks for these forums. I hope someday I can contribute to your site.

None of the educational vids were ever flagged or removed.

There are plenty of informative,intelligent and mature video clips of terrence mckenna,shamanism and ect...

The only vids that got flagged were of kids that were openly incriminating themselves infront of a public audience which definately is not advocating dmt as a mind expanding tool but more as a adolescent recreational drug!!

Salvia was just made illegal in my state two months ago....most of the salvia hype/hysteria came from kids filming eachother smoking it and falling over at keg parties.

DMT is not someting to be advertised.

DMTtrip was doing that.

DMT is an illegal narcotic but there are many plants and ethneogens that many of "us" dont want to become illegal and once you start seeing advertisements for those ethneogens attached to joe shmoe smoking dmt and then VISIT DMTTRIP TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE IT....it attracts unwnated attention,which is why salvia is becoming illegal.

Is this starting to make sense??

There are plenty of resources on the internet and if one were to want to seek out information on dmt,it isnt very hard to do but when we see irresponsible people ADVERTISING ILLEGAL DRUG USE and showing kids acting like fools with a sacred sacrement...Many of us feel that it's our duty to protect these ethneogens in order to be able to have the priveledge to use it.

There is not a single dmt forum that i've seen w/ that kind of respect for the molecule to come together in order to protect it.

I really hope this is making sense to you...and if it does mabey you'll take a look around here and realize the amount of knowledge,respect and maturity here and you'll see that there is no other dmt related forum that compares to the nexus....if not, best regards. OH...and fuck Dr.phil Very happy

jamie
#40 Posted : 11/15/2008 2:55:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh and meatman, from what ive seen of those vids, you tube has proven NOT TO BE THE PLACE TO LEARN ABOUT DMT.
Long live the unwoke.

PREV1234NEXT»