We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
The *Official* YouTube / DMT Discussion Thread Options

islandhome
#1 Posted : 11/9/2008 7:35:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i found a few vids for making dmt and aya on there
it kind of woried me a bit
would it be worng of me to flag them
seeing as to what happend and is happinig to saliva (which i do not like by way )
a lot of people where shafted buy the you tube party
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

travinski
#2 Posted : 11/9/2008 10:17:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yep u tube isnt the place for this. i think im gonna start flagging em down and so should everyone else on here, the last thing we need is people seeing this and next thing ya know mhrb will be outlawed or something stupid. even if im wrong i think it would be better to be safe than sorry
the world is full of stooooopid people and u tube seems to have a high concentration of em.
and so begins the flagging campaign
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

69ron
#3 Posted : 11/9/2008 10:32:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree 100%. It shouldn't be on You Tube. It will attract the wrong attention. Especially videos of people getting high recklessly on DMT. I'd rather not see anything about DMT on You Tube. Nothing good will come of it, especially when they talk about extracting it.

Did you know the popular You Tube video showing how to extract mescaline from San Pedro ended up getting the guy arrested.

DMT videos presented by a true shaman, or scientist, etc., are usually OK by me. But videos showing some idiot stumbling about after smoking DMT in a crack pipe is just going to give people the wrong idea about DMT.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dwhitty76
#4 Posted : 11/9/2008 11:46:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw a youtube video actually walking you through a dmt extractinon w/ the band 311 playing in the backround!!!!

I couldnt believe it.

I agree whole heartedly that these naive kids need to be flagged down.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Entropymancer
#5 Posted : 11/9/2008 11:48:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Yeah, I'd definitely flag that. It's easy enough for anyone interested to find out how to extract DMT from forums like this one. There's no need to have it all over YoutTube generating sensationalist hype.

Dwhitty76
#6 Posted : 11/10/2008 12:07:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I actually just looked for the mhrb extraction post on youtube and it had been removed but there is a bunch of other stuff (people sitting through a spice journey,"how to make ayahusaca,so on and so forth..)

I just left a comment on one ayahuasca post.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

islandhome
#7 Posted : 11/10/2008 1:47:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cool im flaging all that then
that 311 is the one i saw to it wiged me all ready flagged it
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

Douglas Adams

Dwhitty76
#8 Posted : 11/10/2008 2:01:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, me too. I saw you on there! Very happy small world.....or should i small community.Lets keep it that way!

islandhome
#9 Posted : 11/10/2008 2:09:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

good job
that efer even put up a vid
to bouncing bear
and made like an add with mim and such
i droped him a line to ask him to knock it of
and your words where great thanks

Douglas Adams

lorax
#10 Posted : 11/11/2008 3:57:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah.. i have seen those vids too. shame on those folks! that one dude lying on the bed sure had "the look" in his eyes.

lets hope the tube stays clean of spice videos in the future.. otherwise we will see to that. maybe we should make a sticky of this thread so everyone will help on the quest of keeping the spice secret and underground!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

The Traveler
#11 Posted : 11/11/2008 5:43:37 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I think it is good practice to post links to DMT clips on Youtube here so we can flag it down.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

DMTripper
#12 Posted : 11/11/2008 9:43:02 PM

John Murdoch IV

Yup. We should all flag all of them.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

DMTripper
#13 Posted : 11/11/2008 10:25:23 PM

John Murdoch IV

Here's one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TML_MND-t0
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Dwhitty76
#14 Posted : 11/11/2008 10:45:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/w...sfJk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/w...FfIk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf2ay4KKvTI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P5rrYsRhq0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TML_MND-t0

heres a few of the idiots smoking dmt on youtube.

Here is the main guy posting these vids,advertising botanicals and dmt.com. Please send him a message ( i have) : http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanschillin

Dwhitty76
#15 Posted : 11/11/2008 11:10:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here is dmttrip.com's forum they actually sell ethneogens and are responsible for posting a lot of the vids and ADVERTISING ethneogens on you tube. I joined the forum just so i could say my piece and i would recommend others doing the same.
http://theforum.dmttrip.com/User/Categories.aspx

Entropymancer
#16 Posted : 11/11/2008 11:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Thanks for posting those links, I went through flagging them. Some people on the shroomery have also apparently joined in the flagging campaign.

acolon_5
#17 Posted : 11/11/2008 11:57:04 PM

The Great Namah

Thank god!!!

Thank each and every one of you that has taken the time to do this!

I've been trying to flag them as I see them, it's nice to know others are doing this as well.

I'll start posting any that I find on here now.

It has been stickied!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

travinski
#18 Posted : 11/12/2008 12:37:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i just flagged a bunch of retards, salvia's on fucking dr phil? fuck me mhrb is next
travinski is an alter ego and not a real person, i also like to play dress up when im not playing fictional chemist

islandhome
#19 Posted : 11/12/2008 1:08:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey i got a sticky Very happy
i just flaged the ones left on
and i see that quit a few have been taken down
i feel much better knowing that we can at least slow this prosses down
im goona start growing some plants of my own at this time
so lets keep this up for the next 4 years lol

ill strool through once a week on you tube
and flag all the
idiots smoking dmt on youtube.

Douglas Adams

Dwhitty76
#20 Posted : 11/12/2008 1:30:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent job folks....all those vids have been taken down!!!

Also the person who was primarily responsible for them along w/ advertising his products...his account has been suspended aswell.

I feel a little bad... i joined his forum and left a post that was a little harsh but i guess what he was doing was a lot worse but still i feel a little bad.

Anyway, i'm glad WE were able to accomplish someting. Very happy

123NEXT»