We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Applying the spice to a wound/burn? Options

evil804
#1 Posted : 9/20/2011 1:36:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im sure most are familiar with the arrow/burn application of 5-meo-dmt containing toad venom. Curious if anyone has tried applying freebase DMT to an open wound/burn to visit the other side? Is there a reason to believe this will not work? I was considering putting 30 mg in a small amount of bacteriostatic water, and applying to a wound or burn. Anyone ever tried this? any info relating to this form of administration would be greatly appreciated!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Madcap
#2 Posted : 9/20/2011 2:39:59 AM

illudium Q-36

Wowza that could be the most hardcore method I've even read about. Does bacteriostaticity effect solubility? Freebasevdmt won't dissolve in regular water. Maybe fumarate. Ooops. I guess 5meo probably is water soluble... My bad

Pls post any testing
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

jamie
#3 Posted : 9/20/2011 2:53:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

the toad venom you are referring to does not contain 5meoDMT or related tryptamines. What you are referring to is called "sapo" and it is a venom from the sapo frog that is applied to burns in the skin. It makes your face get all red and some people swell up and puke and shit alot..it is a toxin, not a psychedelic. People use it becasue the toxic effects it has kicks in some kind of immune responce that has a healing quality and the experience is sort of like a junge vaccine.
Long live the unwoke.

ouro
#4 Posted : 9/20/2011 2:55:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you sure you aren't confusing 5 meo venom with the secretions of phylomedusa bicolor aka sapo aka kambo? It contains dermorphin and is very different from tryptamines. It might still work, but I wouldn't do it.

evil804
#5 Posted : 9/20/2011 5:52:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i always thought it was 5-meo-dmt in the arrow burning toad venom process. Very high chance of me being mistaken, ive done no research at all.

Bacteriostatic water - i have a few vials of it left over from some previous experiments with various peptides. Figured it would be a better bet than tap water since it is designed for reconstituting powder for injection. probably dont really need it, i was just thinking it would be easier than rubbing the spice directly in to a wound.

kyrolima
#6 Posted : 9/20/2011 9:42:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The frog venom people use with the method of burning holes in their skin is called kambo!
elusive illusion

Mindlusion
#7 Posted : 7/18/2012 11:55:32 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

ouch, That sounds like a frightening experience. And people talk about being freaked out using needles to administer psychedelics, whats worse, a pinhole or a gaping wound?

Hehe,
If you are fascinated by this, I say go for it, but start with a low dose as usual, It sounds excruciatingly painful, and you could also increase the chance of infection in the healing wound.

Also, perhaps you would have better luck with 5-meo-DMT, It is much more potent
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."