We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Permanent Salvia Trip? Options

hixidom
#21 Posted : 12/16/2012 6:39:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good catch. I blame Starway.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jc
#22 Posted : 1/15/2013 4:35:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Alex, how you are doing now? It has been a few years have passed since you posted about your experience with Salvia. I will pray that you continue to make progress. I wanted to share my experiences with you to help guide, and inspire you.

My first experience with Salvia was when I was a teen. I was at my friends house when he handed me a small pipe full of 10x S.D.. I had no idea how powerful this drug was and without a blink inhaled the chemicals. A blues record serenaded me as I took a few deep drags. I remember feeling nothing for about a minute. The first thing I noticed was the unique taste. The taste brought to me a memory of being a child again. I felt something shifting, subtly at first, and then the room rotated 90' clockwise and I could feel something pushing inside my head. The music triggered a strange feeling and I lost my identity.

When I came out the other end I felt like I had spent an eternity trapped inside of my mind. The movie Inception reminds me of the feeling I had at the time. My memories came back to me in fragments. Once entering eternity i never felt the same. I did not want to talk, or move, or breath. I wanted to live no longer. I wished to return to the place I had become intertwined with. I wanted to slide back into the trance.

A few days later I began feeling hopeless. I entered a dark period of my life which subsisted for 5 years. Many tragedies befell me, and I consumed many drugs before my spirit reawakened and I began seeking the Lord. From what you have explained thus far, you are also in a dark period, trying to claw your way out. All the psychoanalysis won't make the demons any less real. The fact that you have seen their true forms is a testament.

From what I have gathered you are undergoing a trial. Your soul is buried beneath a metaphysical mountain, which appears unfathomable to conquer. The prescription drugs only make life more tolerable, they will not release you from your situation. This is where you lose something in hope of discovering something greater. You must lose your sanity in hope of truly possessing it. When you come out the other end you will have found your purpose. You will be strengthened into the man that you are destined to become.

Don't ever lose hope. Believe that the Lord can do anything and you will be saved.

God bless,

Joseph

infinitynlove
#23 Posted : 1/18/2013 5:10:48 AM

Mushroom Explorer

Have you tried meditation, it CURED my drug induced psychosis in two weeks!

100% truth!

Get this book "Inner and Outer Peace Through Meditation"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/...id=1358485653&sr=8-1

The Dali lama writes the forward to it, it comes highly regarded....

It fixed me! read my intro essay for more info or msg me and ill help you as much as i can

intro essay -> https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=40265

peace brother Smile
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

missjess
#24 Posted : 1/25/2014 9:52:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Alex!

I tried to send u a message but it keeps saying new members cannot send messages which is strange coz I've been a member for more then 6 months now!!

Anyways I wanted to see how u were feeling and if this has gone away for u?? I had an accident using iboga about 6 months ago I did a full flood and I ended up in hospital I haven't been the same since. My mind is completely blank and I am more depersonalized. I have been looking into the kappa receptor and from what I have found is that salvia and iboga are kappa agonists which cause dissociation etc so I am looking for a drug that is a kappa antagonist to help counteract the effects and damage from these types of drugs. I cannot work, I am in a complete state of zombiness and I have absolutely no Social interest. These drugs ought to be studied more and I think they can be quite dangerous. I feel like my life has been totally destroyed.

Anyways I would love if u could send me a message I wud love to chat further about this.

Thanks!

PREV12