We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Has anyone seen any big, blue, nebulous, aliens lately? Options

HighHat
#1 Posted : 9/19/2011 10:36:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night i found myself in hyperspace for the first time ever. I was aware of what someone called a "tubular glass factory." I wandered around in it for ages before I came across a strange entity that seemed like it was just a boring green sphere. When i approached it for examination, it suddenly grew tentacles and came after me. I began running from it, not really sensing any kind of malice, but I had a feeling that it probably shouldn't be allowed to catch me. As i dove through shifting vertices into other regions of hyperspace, another green tentacle-sphere joined the chase. I began getting a little concerned but then this MASSIVE blue alien appeared. It had the appearance of a blue nebula with 3 or 4 points and it destroyed the 2 green entities chasing me. The giant blue alien seemed to occupy hyperspace with a portion of itself, but the bulk of it exists in normal space. I thanked the entity for assisting me and it told me not to worry. I was immediately lead to somewhere that looked like the edge of our own solar system, where the entity magnified a section of space to show me 6 more of it's kind were "on their way to help you guys out a little bit and make sure you all make the transition as smoothly as possible." Before I could ask any more questions, the space collapsed and i became aware of my breathing and wondered when I had last taken a breath.

So has anyone else seen or been contacted by multidimensional blue alien bohemoths that claim to be coming our way to help with anything?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 9/19/2011 11:10:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HighHat wrote:
I began running from it, not really sensing any kind of malice, but I had a feeling that it probably shouldn't be allowed to catch me.

&

So has anyone else seen or been contacted by multidimensional blue alien bohemoths that claim to be coming our way to help with anything?

SWIM tells me he has met plenty of blue entities, even once or twice without spice. Many entities, blue, purple, neon yellow and every combination of colors possible and impossible... shifting and moving, transforming constantly, have voiced such intentions to help humanity with the "transition."

However, SWIM is a bit confused by your experience of running through hyperspace and your relatively static version of hyperspace which seems more like a sci-fi animation than his experience of hyperspace, which is immediately and infinitely beguiling. Travel for him doesn't involve walking or running, but rather a kind of mental willing... and if he goes so deep as to forget if he is breathing or not, he is not able to direct anything, usually.

Anyway, welcome to the Nexus. Thanks for sharing.

[EDIT: Actually, to say that they want to help humanity is probably a mis-statement... or overstatement at least. They don't seem the least bit concerned with anything that is going on here in any kind of urgent or serious way. This is not to say they are not curious. It seems they find humans to be quaint, limited, and somewhat ridiculous. Or some, much less emotional, and much more intensely creative version of that anyway. They seem more interested in helping some of us individually and are of the opinion that those whom they help can in turn help others... or not.]
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

PrimalWisdom
#3 Posted : 9/19/2011 11:57:27 AM

Everything the light touches

yeah HF I get the sense that we are like "accidental tourists" Greeted with a smile and a wave, but only ever seen as a temporary anomaly in their hyperspatial existence. Having said that I have had a vision or 2 where I am clearly of great interest and they tinker on me and get me working right before I'm allowed to "run free" in hyperspace.
I'll keep an eye/s out for these blue guys though.
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

majesticnature
#4 Posted : 9/19/2011 4:58:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By transition do you mean the 2012 transition? I'd like it if everyone here read my intro Bio and trip report through the darkness and into the light in the open discussion forum in the welcome area. Happy travels
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

tele
#5 Posted : 9/19/2011 6:04:24 PM
Explorer

majesticnature wrote:
By transition do you mean the 2012 transition? I'd like it if everyone here read my intro Bio and trip report through the darkness and into the light in the open discussion forum in the welcome area. Happy travels

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25438

that one.

But I think we should trust our own feelings toward 2012(if there are any) more than "bashar's"

HighHat
#6 Posted : 9/19/2011 6:19:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I said I was "running" I didn't mean that it was anything like physically running. It was more like trying to keep my distance, and the only way I could do that was to focus on where the pattern-tubes seemed to intersect, somewhere away from the green tentacle-entity(ies). I am not trying to imply there was any control over the situation, because that was definitely NOT the case. I am only trying to state the things that happened as simply as possible.

The giant blue entities felt like they exist in both real and hyperspace simultaneously. I don't know what the "transition" they were referring to. I thought it could have simply been referring to me "transitioning" back to normal space, but why would they need to be "on their way?" Why would they refer to me as a plural? Why did I leave the pattern environment and end up floating in space with this thing close to a planet that struck me as Saturn? I do get the sense that even though they said they were coming to help me/us, that is just a convenient excuse and that their goals/motives actually have little to do with humans. Whatever they are up to, "helping" us with "the transition" seems to be a coincidence, a happy side-product, rather than an objective. They seemed friendly enough though. They also seemed like they had more to tell me, but I dropped back into myself before they had the chance.

Hyperspace Fool
#7 Posted : 9/19/2011 6:27:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HighHat wrote:

The giant blue entities felt like they exist in both real and hyperspace simultaneously. I don't know what the "transition" they were referring to. I thought it could have simply been referring to me "transitioning" back to normal space, but why would they need to be "on their way?" Why would they refer to me as a plural? Why did I leave the pattern environment and end up floating in space with this thing close to a planet that struck me as Saturn? I do get the sense that even though they said they were coming to help me/us, that is just a convenient excuse and that their goals/motives actually have little to do with humans. Whatever they are up to, "helping" us with "the transition" seems to be a coincidence, a happy side-product, rather than an objective. They seemed friendly enough though. They also seemed like they had more to tell me, but I dropped back into myself before they had the chance.

SWIM always felt that they were refering to the long term transiton of the human race from it current, limited state to a more worthy multi-dimensional and galactic conscious race. This rather than any short term 2012 conceptions... who knows though.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

HighHat
#8 Posted : 9/19/2011 8:39:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
HighHat wrote:

SWIM always felt that they were refering to the long term transiton of the human race from it current, limited state to a more worthy multi-dimensional and galactic conscious race. This rather than any short term 2012 conceptions... who knows though.

This is why I had to find out about these guys. Every major transition humanity makes occurs exponentially sooner and faster than the last. Regardless of all the 2012 stuff, what I am seeing now is evidence that is RAPIDLY changing global sentiments. I saw one of the blues without spice this morning. My friend came over raving about UFO footage, and I'll be damned if the blue entity I met in hyperspace didn't look exactly like two of the anomalies in the video he showed me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVYvxyU_dE
(@ 6:10, 8:02)

Until my trip to hyperspace, I had learned to put the existence of ET's at the back of my mind. I didn't have enough evidence to make a determination other than statistics. I feel insane now. I KNOW they are out there, hell, I just spent 2 hours looking at photos of the moon and it LOOKS like ET's have been here for a long time. Either that or we are older than we think we are...

I have had plenty of mystical experiences from many kinds of teachers before, but never one like this. I can usually trace a strange thought or illusion back to some sort of "seed" that was planted before undergoing a lesson, but the spice seems to have done the reverse. It's a frustrating thing when what you observe leads you to conclusions that the consensus says are insane. It makes me question my sanity, but in doing so does that not prove that I am still sane? I hope so. I'd rather not become "one of those dudes" everyone describes as being "the crazy conspiracy nut who talks to aliens on drugs."

Hyperspace Fool
#9 Posted : 9/19/2011 9:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HighHat wrote:
Hyperspace Fool wrote:
HighHat wrote:

This is why I had to find out about these guys. Every major transition humanity makes occurs exponentially sooner and faster than the last. Regardless of all the 2012 stuff, what I am seeing now is evidence that is RAPIDLY changing global sentiments. I saw one of the blues without spice this morning. My friend came over raving about UFO footage, and I'll be damned if the blue entity I met in hyperspace didn't look exactly like two of the anomalies in the video he showed me.

Until my trip to hyperspace, I had learned to put the existence of ET's at the back of my mind. I didn't have enough evidence to make a determination other than statistics. I feel insane now. I KNOW they are out there, hell, I just spent 2 hours looking at photos of the moon and it LOOKS like ET's have been here for a long time. Either that or we are older than we think we are...

I have had plenty of mystical experiences from many kinds of teachers before, but never one like this. I can usually trace a strange thought or illusion back to some sort of "seed" that was planted before undergoing a lesson, but the spice seems to have done the reverse. It's a frustrating thing when what you observe leads you to conclusions that the consensus says are insane. It makes me question my sanity, but in doing so does that not prove that I am still sane? I hope so. I'd rather not become "one of those dudes" everyone describes as being "the crazy conspiracy nut who talks to aliens on drugs."

Hehehe.

Just don't tell your wild drug addled speculations to everyone you meet. In fact, be very wary of who you discuss this kind of stuff with.

DMT has a habit of getting people to believe in ETs.

Anyway, man... remember that the current consensus is mostly garbage. Just like thinking that the Earth was flat or that bloodletting cured all diseases, most of what we think is solid and true at this stage of human development will be proven false eventually. We are still in our infancy, and the humans who will live just 200 years in our future will regard us a primitive savages.

Be well.

majesticnature
#10 Posted : 9/19/2011 10:44:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
HighHat wrote:
Hyperspace Fool wrote:
HighHat wrote:

Hehehe.

Just don't tell your wild drug addled speculations to everyone you meet. In fact, be very wary of who you discuss this kind of stuff with.

DMT has a habit of getting people to believe in ETs.

Anyway, man... remember that the current consensus is mostly garbage. Just like thinking that the Earth was flat or that bloodletting cured all diseases, most of what we think is solid and true at this stage of human development will be proven false eventually. We are still in our infancy, and the humans who will live just 200 years in our future will regard us a primitive savages.

Be well.

highhat-as bashar would explain his civilization as well as others are quasi-physical quasi-energy so infact the blues that you experienced are probably just as you described, both real and in hyperspace. The idea that they were talking to you as a plural persons is the idea of oneness which is what Bashar states as well. all of existence is one. So in a sense you are everybody. I am almost positive that your blue are trying to tell you the same message that bashar is saying. Their civilization is watching us through this process. DMT is the beggining of A huge evolutionary jump for man. Other civilizations are around us trying to balance our energy through this period of transition to the understandings of the spirit realm. In other words what's going on here at the nexus is going to spread around the world in a mind fucking way. We're talking about worldwide shamanism. It is going to bring an incredible transformation of our state of being into something more. The very very beggining stages of us being quasi-physical. We will be half light beings.

Hyperspace Fool- From my perspective in what I have learned through Bashar is that 2012 is the point where the mass critical energy the humananity will go from slightly negative to slightly positive. This process will go way past 2012. This is happening in conqruency to the alignment of the universe. This 5 year period, starting around 2010, is a wave of energy that we are experiencing. It is a time where we will take an evolutionary jump. DMT is a huge hint to all this. It is just one of the ingredients. The level of transformation you experience is up to you.

Highhat again- Yes you have the idea. It is a rapidly changing transition of humanity. A symptom of this transition is people seeing things that we previously were not able to see in regular life, just as you saw the blues. This is all about your personal vibrational frequency. learn as much as you can about the power of vibrational frequency as you can it will change your entire experience of life.

HighHat
#11 Posted : 9/21/2011 1:32:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your support.

HF- Believe me, the last thing I would mention is that my quest for this information started because I had hyper-dimensional contact with an alien entity while under the influence of DMT. Hell, this whole forum is for nothing but flights of fantasy right? Pleased I'm just a sci-fi writer. Better put that in my sig.

The video I posted shows what the blue entities I communicated with LOOKED like. I found another video that shows the entities themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0ug6TB7Fc

This is them. 100% positive. Whenever I watch this video I feel that they are connected with me now, guiding my search for parts of the whole picture, showing me the "technical aspects" of what is happening and what is going to happen. Or, as one of them told me "showing [me] something really cool." I am on a mission right now, no, I am COMPELLED to organize all the pieces and supporting evidence so I can show all of you. Their plan is IMMENSE, or at least the part that I am uncovering. It deals with the direction of interplanetary free energy.

I am avoiding Bashar until I can complete my own thesis and gather my own evidence. After that, I will check myself against Bashar. I am a chemical engineering student, well versed in the scientific method. I actually have a few publications with my mentor. When I was young I was obsessed with Einstein and Tesla. I went through a psychology phase, then a quantum mechanics phase. Now I am manipulating chemical reactions on a daily basis. I wonder if my life, knowledge, communication skills, and experience have anything to do with why they are guiding me to these things.

Here is a spoiler, as it is the best way I can sum up all the evidence I have collected without organizing it. If anyone has read Dr. Judy Wood's book, consider this simile:

Saturn = Hurricane Erin (compare the geometric eye of Erin with the pole of Saturn).
Jupiter = The cold front.
Juno = TSPS.

What can be accomplished with that much energy?

I will show you all soon. I may need help from an astronomer correlating cloud pattern disruptions on Jupiter with the "UFO spirals" that we seem to be seeing a lot of.

One last thought. I counted 7 of the blue entities in Hyperspace. Only 5 have been accounted for. So it makes sense that they are "on [their] way." If they are going to "help [us] out" they may indeed be instruments of our ascension. I am waiting for 2 more to show up.

More soon. Thank you all again.

gibran2
#12 Posted : 9/21/2011 2:13:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I haven’t been following this thread, but I once had an experience where my “body” in hyperspace was an elongated fuzzy glowing blue orb. It seemed to be the “physical” representation of my Earthly body as it appears in “hyperspace”.

There were entities I apparently knew who had never been embodied before, and they asked me if they could go into my body and “try it out”. I agreed. They entered my body and handled it like a child trying to drive a car – they didn’t know what they were doing. I had to gently scold them and remind them, “Hey, be careful with that. I still need it, you know.”

They exited my “body” and I was left feeling very privileged to have a material body and to know how to exist harmoniously within it. I got the impression that many beings in the immaterial realm have never experienced physical embodiment, and it’s something that’s very rare and special.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

majesticnature
#13 Posted : 9/21/2011 5:03:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gibran-Thats Hilarious.

Highhat- I Think me and you are on the same page but saying it in a different language/ paradigm/ belief system etc.

In other words I'm seeing it through green sunglasses and you are seeing it through blue but we are both seeing the samething Wink
This is the idea of the collective consiousness. It us becoming one and this is just the start.

If anyone has ever heard of Bill Hicks, Bashar's belief system (and what I believe) is the exact same as his. The idea that we are all ONE and that we are the imagination of ourselves.

Bill hicks was a hilarious comedian in the early 90s or something and his theme was hallucenagenics.
http://www.youtube.com/w...KOZQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA

you can check him out there

HighHat
#14 Posted : 9/22/2011 4:15:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gibran- I think our privilege of physical form begins that way, as a privilege. I think that we tend to turn this existence into a self-imposed prison. 5000 years is a long time in this form. Very confusing and potentially spiritual suicide. All the gaps in memory, malicious mind-games from Others... Next time around, whoever is staying to keep records needs to do a more explicit job. I take that back. I'm just being hard on myself. For reasons unknown, I feel like I played a major part in leaving the clues for us to follow in past lives up to this point. Our ancient records and symbols permeate so deeply, but so do the deceptions. A 2000 year con? This was supposed to be vacation! Who invited the black bird with it's wings swept back? Those guys are jerks.

MajesticNature- "In other words I'm seeing it through green sunglasses and you are seeing it through blue but we are both seeing the same thing" That's exactly what I am testing for. I just got my glasses, I want to see what everything looks like so I can put yours on and be astounded by the similarities! We don't have much longer in this experimental form and I want to make the most out of it!

Well, everyone. I got it figured out. What began as a source-checking mission for Dr. Wood's book was just the beginning. After I was confident in the technologies hypothesized by Dr. Wood, I suppose these blue entities thought that I was capable of comprehension and that it would be "entertaining" to entertain me. The only time I have ever broken through after partaking in the spice I made contact with what I will call Gatekeepers. I have provided the video link above in post #11. After researching Saturn, Jupiter, the Moon, Mars, and the Juno probe. I thought that the "big plan" was to direct free energy currents from Jupiter and Saturn's electromagnetic fields using Juno's vaguely described "Radio/plasma wave experiment." Although unprecedented in recent history as it is certain, Juno is a cosmic pea-shooter compared to the Gatekeepers.

I said in my last post that I counted 7 Gatekeepers. I believe I was mistaken. 1 of the gatekeepers was behind me. There were 7 in front. So that makes the total number that I expect to be 8. This is significant. Each of the objects in the video I posted before is estimated to be 150 miles long and 40-60 miles wide. They are about 1.6 light years from our system and they are in orbit around Earth.If anyone wants to see any of the evidence I have compiled to support my claims, I will gladly show you. Just keep in mind that I have only been pouring over footage for about 4 days now... Long enough to see a lot, but it may be possible that something escaped me. It won't matter though, because I am going to show you something really cool.

You may notice that these Gatekeepers are performing a repetitive morph. I wish I knew when they morphed, because I feel that it has something to do with this:

http://www.youtube.com/w...h?v=U5AwY0Tewu4&NR=1

Here's my explanation, complete with the latest and greatest mathematical theory I have ever given up trying to decipher the details of. Fortunately, you don't need to know all of the math to catch the pattern. All I had was MS paint and PrntScr. Just observe the "pupil."

http://homogenizinghegem...deviantart.com/#/d4akjea

Now give yourself $1 and watch it pay off; raised to the factorial!

Here's the website I got the maths from:
http://theoryofeverythin...rg/wordpress/?page_id=14

Ladies and gentlemen, my I introduce you to the end of the universe! Literally! The Gates appear as dark octagons all over the place in the microwave spectrum. You can watch this lovely voice show you increased earthquake activity and a censor block, or skip to 4:10.
http://www.youtube.com/w...xUQg&feature=related

A stunning example in the IR spectrum is visible in Leo's Paw. You can see "lashes" around the censor-mosaic in Orion. Anyone familiar with the "2-slit experiment?" Spectral Lines! G.U.T. It all makes sense now. Here's another collection I put together. Remember the Octagonal Gates, or Hyperspace Bubbles?

http://homogenizinghegem...deviantart.com/#/d4akmza

Here's the video I took the image from:
http://www.youtube.com/w...Tr_Y&feature=related

Is anyone's brain still in tact? Or is mine seriously on the fritz? I could go with the latter, since I haven't really eaten or slept much. I just haven't felt hungry or tired.

Tek
#15 Posted : 9/22/2011 4:36:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is a lot of links here to review and I am about to head to lunch (I'm at work). I will go over these when I return and try to add my thoughts on the matter.

Highhat your visions interest me because I saw the video you posted of the blue UFO before I created my account here at the nexus and thought it was a very strange object. Hearing that you had a conversation with one of these blue things is very exciting and I'm excited to go over the information you've provided.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Tek
#16 Posted : 9/22/2011 5:58:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, as I promised I reviewed the links you posted.

I guess I'm not 100% sure on what your trying to say exactly. First of all, I saw the video of the Norway spiral and that truly is a mysterious and possibly ominous sign of something, however this Thailand spiral video looks fake, I'm sorry but it does. Are you suggesting that a black hole or wormhole is going to open up in 2012? If so I can see some merit on that theory based upon other things I've read concerning galactic center and the procession of the equinoxes, but that starts to step into the realm of ambiguity.

I do feel as though something is coming, and your vision of the blue entities that are 'on their way to help us out' I can resonate with. It does seem as though this Earth storybook is coming to a close and we all intuitively feel we are close to the end, but how that end will come and if it's really an end or just a new beginning remains to be seen.

So I guess to the point HighHat, could you try to lay out what your saying a little more clearly so my primitive primate brain can try to comprehend it better? Smile
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

HighHat
#17 Posted : 9/22/2011 9:28:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, I understand what you are saying. I have sifted through mountains of garbage to find a few pieces of gold (odd how that can be extrapolated to make a statement about human history). I knew it was going to be hard to express, but I am trying anyway. It also doesn't help that I left a hexagonal figure out of the diagram between the tesseract and the octagonal. I don't want to say "wormhole" because it suggests a torrid. If you follow the development of the void closely, you can pause it and see that the edges follow the same progression of the equation (in 2 dimensions). Where the center first goes from white to black, you can zoom all the way in and see that it looks remarkably like the 2D figure that represents that part of the equation as an "earlier" point on the elongated "side view." As the equation gets more complex, it manifests as a 3D "bubble." Suggesting that if it is being used for travel, whoever is using it is doing faster than light in the only way we know how: isolating a portion of space within the universe and letting the universe do all the work. The ships don't have to move at all. They just isolate themselves and move their position, or that of their physical components. It doesn't violate relativity. Also, the elongated "football" in the middle of the diagram has lines in it that are more dense. These lines resemble the effect where you have 2 slits in a wall of the proper distance apart and the resulting shadow pattern yields more than 2 light areas that would normally correspond to 2 slits. What I am implying is this formula is correct, since it is based on the 8 quantum states of matter. It is a macroscopic manifestation of quantum probability interference. If this paper is correct, which the LHC will be able to prove soon, then we will have access to all the "cool stuff" quantum mechanics seems to want to keep to itself at an incredibly small scale. Based on the shapes of older "holes" (octagons) that people have been seeing in the sky in the microwave and IR ranges, they may "collapse" slowly, reversing the order in which they formed. You can also see the gravity lens that forms around the center because the ball of light appears to melt around the hole, never touching it. If you look at the back of a dollar bill, the images become clear. It is a black pupil, the gravity lens effect makes it look like the lens on an eye with light reflecting off at an angle. You can also see more "rings" coming off of it when you look at the far point of the small triangle. There is a slight lens effect that seems to adjust it's position on the right side of this small star to maintain a proportional position with the inner ring that is bending all the light from the larger star that "melts" around the void. You can see the lower eyelid is made up of the city lights. There is a triangle of stars around the void that forms the Eye of Providence and a larger "uncompleted pyramid" that forms from the hazy blue. If you watch the video, you also notice that the entire things forms a "crescent" and "black star." Islam. The void also has striking similarities to the Mayan "Black Sun." Sumerian tablets have depictions of a strange looking human with an orb on a pedestal containing the same patterns the equation yields as it "folds" back into itself. In the second diagram, I point out a Nazi symbol where the bird seems to be emerging from an octagon, but with no swastika in it's talons. It's wings are posed for a fast attack. I will attach the paper I used to make the hyperspace diagram. It details how the 2D "shadows" of the multidimensional figure fold into themselves until you have nothing left but quarks and only a fraction of the energy contained by the entire system while it is executing. What I am trying to convey is these spirals opening into "holes" appear to mimic the equation EXACTLY, an equation that is based on 8 quantum states of matter and unites relativity and quantum mechanics.

Math is my worst subject, but I do see a clear link between this new ToE, the LHC, the Spirals, the Gatekeepers, hyperspace, history, omega. I found all of this in 4 days. That's hyper speed for me. If it is an event horizon, we all just witnessed the LITERAL end of the universe. See the edges? It ends right where the light refuses to go into it. You can also see the reflection of the refraction off the water off the shoreline. This design is represented as being a tool of the gods. Not just an abstract notion, but something contained and controlled. I have a feeling there will be more spirals, more clear videos, and more transparent governments coming soon. Keep asking questions, I basically just got all my footage together this morning at 3. There might be a dud or two meshed into other photo collages, but that 10 second clip of just about every "end of the universe" symbol showing up at some point in the formation of the void is shocking. I didn't realize it was a huge eye until I was using MS paint to crop screen shots off of you tube.

Please point out any other things that aren't clear. I will try to clarify them. I would rather that you friends, who understand this experience and know how hard it is to convey high-dimension concepts in this limited plane. I need to finish work on a report for publication so the NSF doesn't start asking about their grant money. It will be much easier to explain some 3D lab results after trying to explain this tangle of... Alpha and Omega.

Tek
#18 Posted : 9/22/2011 9:51:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, thanks for that thorough write up. You could be onto something, I can only understand the conclusions of quantum physics and special relativity I don't claim to know much about the science involved to reach such conclusions. As a result, I'm hardly capable of dissecting your theory to any reliable degree, however I do caution you to take a closer look at that video your reference about the black hole and see how some people have claimed it's been debunked as a fake (the audio of the girl screaming was taken from another popular video supposedly).

There's really only one thing to do Highat, and that's to take another journey with the spice and try to extract more information from the blue guys, if indeed you encounter them. If you're onto a solid theory of what 2012 might be about, there is really only one path forward and that's further down the rabbit hole Smile

HighHat
#19 Posted : 9/23/2011 12:44:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree. Although she could also be screaming because she is scared by what she is seeing, perhaps thinking that some sort of scorching energy is about to burst out from a pulsar or something. Maybe by the time I get some more there will be new videos. In the mean time I'll work on cleaning up the infographics so they are more clear. I wanted them to be big enough to zoom in on, but I lost some meaning in doing so because you have to flip back and forth between the void and the graphs. I also need to include more text so the viewer understands that all they can see is a 2D outline of the function. The thing that started me on this track was a bunch of octagonal and hexagonal "holes" that seem to lose a side as they "close" over time. This ToE fit the octagonal AND the hexagonal hole. It also explained it's "round" shape when it at maximum expansion.

Keith
#20 Posted : 9/26/2011 2:12:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

@OP

Did the blue alien you saw look anything like the greys? The greys are known to be about 4 foot tall and have big black eyes and big heads. I can post a picture if you don't know what I am talking about.

12NEXT