We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
psychedelic visions Options

fractalic
#1 Posted : 9/18/2011 4:20:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexus
my first and very powerful dmt experience was 3 years ago ,and in many ways it completely blow my mind away.
i remember myself sucking in the smoke out of the pipe, telling myself in my mind: “ i have to keep it in!"," i have to keep it!"," i have to!" "i have?...", " i ?!?!?"..... and then there was no "i" anymore, i was gone, my body disappear too, and what was left was only a kind of consciousness, that wasn't even really mine, it was a part of this huge cosmos that was made of this infinite purple net that was connecting everything together. out of the net came three beautiful feminine elf creatures calling me to approach them, but i was too afraid, I couldn’t move ...then came my fear. it came in the shape of scary demon with a skull face and huge teeth, looking a bit like Fredy kruger, he was coming really close, trying to jump into me ,and i couldn't run away ,since i had no body, i was just a part of the net as the demon was too, i had nothing to do but to stay there in the net, and to look at him, watching his figure transforming fast into all the scariest faces of all the horror movies that have ever been made, this was going on for quite a long time (if time could exist in that strange dimension) Until suddenly i realized how pathetic this demon was, trying so hard to scare me, and in that moment, his face transformed into a human face ,so poor and sad , that i almost started to feel pity for him, And then as fast as he came, he was gone back into the net... slowly the sense of being myself started to come back to me ,while the net world was transforming into more and more abstract shapes, and i came slowly aware that i was back in my body laying on the bed, in a dark guesthouse room in Goa.
Few weeks later I had a very strange and unexplainable encounter with these elves in the real world….but this is too much of a long story for now…..
since then, i try to keep the memories of these experiences at the back of my mind, since it has a little to do with the everyday survival needs of the real world, and I’m waiting patiently for the right moment, of quite mind and stress less days to have my next trip out of space and time.

`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 9/20/2011 2:33:06 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

hey there fractalicSmile
Quote:
suddenly i realized how pathetic this demon was, trying so hard to scare me, and in that moment, his face transformed into a human face ,so poor and sad , that i almost started to feel pity for him, And then as fast as he came, he was gone back into the net...

great spiritual work..that's kinda what the 'masters' do, isn't it?

..i've seen 'elves' but not for a long time..in fact a thought the elves had made access to their domain more restricted..

welcome to the nex...

danolikesdanger
#3 Posted : 9/20/2011 7:06:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, People! I'm new to the nexus too Razz ... but in my case I haven't had the spice and I'm kinda nervous of having a bad experience like fractalic.

Any advice? Very happy
Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.

Martin Luther King, Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

PrimateSphinx
#4 Posted : 9/20/2011 8:55:08 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

danolikesdanger wrote:
Hey, People! I'm new to the nexus too Razz ... but in my case I haven't had the spice and I'm kinda nervous of having a bad experience like fractalic.

Any advice? Very happy

Yo danolikesdanger,

I would say If you want to try it and have access to it GO FOR IT! There is definitely an element of terror your first couple of times making the jump but I think the Pros definitely outweigh the cons, that is if you are interested. I would liken it to skydiving or something like that, you know you are going to be alright in the end but it's still scary jumping out of a plane if you get my meaning
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

Xemnas
#5 Posted : 9/20/2011 3:15:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@danolikesdanger
In my experience, psychedelics don't always give you what you want, but they always give you what you need. I don't think there is such a thing as a "bad trip" in the proper setting. It is only what you make of it and what you do with the information you're given. For me, the best and most rewarding experiences I've had with the medicines have been what some would label as "bad trips". It can be very difficult work, so it is understandable to be hesitant to jump into it, especially if you're unfamiliar with it. But if you are drawn to the experience and you think it could benefit you, then I don't see a lot of reasons not to do it.

@fractalic
Just from reading your brief description of your experience even I can tell there was alot of useful information for you to work with there, and I'm sure your explanation isn't even the tip of the iceberg. The DMT experience truly is an unexplainable beauty. I too would love to be able to paint such images, and have tried, but it really isn't an easy task, especially if you're like me and aren't artistically inclined.

Also, those shirts are awesome! If I had money to burn, I'd be on that in a second. Your site is set up really professionally too. Keep up the good work!

danolikesdanger
#6 Posted : 9/20/2011 6:30:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PrimateSphinx wrote:
"I would say If you want to try it and have access to it GO FOR IT!"

Yes! I consider myself lucky to be only person around the people I know to have access to it. The farthest I've gone is a small dose mixed with cannabis to test my friends extraction and that it self was completely strange but kind of smooth and pleasant at the same time. I've haven't tried psychedelics other than shrooms, and honestly wasn't really amazed right away.

Xemnas wrote:
"psychedelics don't always give you what you want, but they always give you what you need."

Thanx Xemnas, that was really helpful and kinda encourages me to go through this challenge. In my mind I'm fully aware that life is a one time ride and I'm completely anxious to find what this is all about and what I can learn from it.

Hopefully I can squeeze some time and write a well thought out post that you can take a look at later on brothers.

PrimateSphinx
#7 Posted : 9/20/2011 6:55:44 PM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

danolikesdanger wrote:
The farthest I've gone is a small dose mixed with cannabis to test my friends extraction and that it self was completely strange but kind of smooth and pleasant at the same time.Very happy

In my handful of experiences with spice i've found that cannabis can make the dmt experience really strange and confusing. I would say use a non psychoactive herb such as parsley or mint to smoke it with. My personal favorite thing to smoke it with though is blue lotus. It really slows down the fast complex visuals and gives the spice trip an amazing euphoric afterglow

What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

danolikesdanger
#8 Posted : 9/20/2011 7:27:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PrimateSphinx wrote:
In my handful of experiences with spice i've found that cannabis can make the dmt experience really strange and confusing.

Thanx for the advise. I can picture why that would happen too, I will definitely keep that in mind next time I try the spice.

fractalic
#9 Posted : 9/21/2011 2:22:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey everybody
this is a story i rarely tell to anybody ,most people, even closed friends, cant really understand the intensity of that experience,and its really hard to describe the other side to someone that haven't been there....it is probably the closest you can get to death itself...but there is nothing bad about it.
i don't consider my experience as a bad trip,even though it surly was a serious one . one of my friends who was taking the spice just before me was laughing so hard as i never heard her before, and i came out of my trip in a much more confused mood. some days after i even felt like i had a small triumph confronting my fears like that, if it was a dream- i would probably run for my life, but in that case i just couldn't.
i must also say, i had a great guidance before my journey, the lady from wonderland was telling me all i had to know, and reminding me to laugh about every scary thing i meet out there.
one thing was strange though, my friends told me later that during my trip, the owls started crying.in India the cry of an owl signify the presence of death.

`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'