We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
xMZiiRP Options

xMZiiRP
#1 Posted : 9/18/2011 12:55:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

I joined this forum because I aspire to have a spiritual experience using DMT.

I have done several drugs, but no phychadelics. I am aware of the dangers in using DMT and would like my first experience to be safe but still amazing. I plan to try Mushrooms first so I will be more prepared for a DMT trip.

I need to be able to post new topics and post to active topics so I will be able to extract + use the substance safely.

I hope the community here will welcome me Smile

Thanks alot,

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 9/18/2011 1:14:15 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Attitude
FAQ
Wiki

Welcome to the DMT Nexus. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself Very happy
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

xMZiiRP
#3 Posted : 9/18/2011 2:24:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks,

Well...

I started using drugs much earlier than average (about 2-3 years before everyone else). I smoked weed with a close group of freinds more and more often until about a year after I first smoked it when I was smoking a few joints a day (and selling some too). I tried speed which was in some weed I smoked (I don't know when exactly, can't remember). When school became more serious I slowly stopped my cannabis consumption for about a year and a bit. It wasn't a conscious desision to stop, it just sort of happened.

I am very interested in philosophy, me and a few freinds attended a informal philosophy session after school with a teacher who I consider very wise.

Recently, I tried MDMA for the first time. Despite its 'party' reputation I had a pleasant calm experience with it. I took 125mg with a few freinds (all had done it before) at one of their houses. I spent most of my time just taking in as much as I could. Everything was so amazing. I was euphoric. Then later on I had a in depth philosophical convosation with a freind that blew my mind.

Since then, I have been thinking more about philosophy, and preparing myself for the next drug I take. Which I hope will be shrooms. Like I said, I want to do DMT at some point but I want to be as prepared as I can, and it seems like shrooms will ready me for a more intense phychedelic experience.

Not much else to say really Smile

Pandora
#4 Posted : 9/18/2011 2:27:25 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi xMZiiRP,

Welcome to the Nexus.

Yeah, those links SnozzleBerry posted are key here. Please take a big look around. I know there's a lot to see, but it is quite worth your time. This place is information rich. Nexus encourages self-education and questions along the way.

The path to promotion to regular membership is not black and white. There's no minimum number of posts or days or . . . . You just need to be active, be honest, give the mods a chance to get to know you. This place is rather different from other drug Forums on the web. There are a number of reasons for this that if not immediately clear, should become so over time, should you choose to stay.

I'm sure folks would like to know a bit more about you. What is the nature and extent of your psychedelic experience and what did you make of it? Why do you aspire to a spiritual experience and what are your specific expectations of DMT? How did you hear about DMT? How much have you researched it to date? Maybe things like that.

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

xMZiiRP
#5 Posted : 9/18/2011 2:52:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok,

I first heard about DMT 2 years ago from a freind who I rarely see but is an avid LSD taker. He told me about this drug, that was released when you dream and die etc. His freind was somehow getting a set of things to extract DMT from mimosa hostilis for free. I saw him again this year and told about my MDMA experience, and he told me about his DMT experience. He hasn't tried MDMA or any chemicals that aren't hallucinagens because they are not pure when bought on the street. But that really got me thinking about seriously considering trying DMT. I came about this forum today, as I have a question that I would need to post on a DMT forum for it to be answered.

The question is basicly just about if there actually is gramine in phalaris and other DMT containing plants and if you can get rid of it, or would I have to buy mimosa hostilis root bark. I had suspisions on if philaris actually contains DMT or if these rumors are false (or just exaggerated) because DMT is so easy to get hold of with plants with high %s of DMT. Wikipedia needs citation on if it actually has gramine and another plant that I looked at that reguarly has up to 3% DMT in it also says it contains gramine in it but with no citation...

Yeah, not much more to say right now

messenger
#6 Posted : 9/18/2011 3:44:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dangers of using DMT?.. i wasn't sure that there actually are any, unless your environment and company is not conducive to respecting it...and it will sort you out quick...so should your guide(your introduction person...not your, erm Guide...haha, nevermindSmile)

DMT as far as im concerned is not a drug, but a tool.
It's synthesis and connection is electrical connections to the Source and its environment... a cellular internet so to speak.
Mushrooms are a connection to the earth... that said, all matter breaks down electronically cannibalizing.
LSD allows connection between the minds neighborhoods...

Nothing can compare to DMT in my experience remotely.
The other hallucinogens can draw upon the paranoias and depression of life as easily as joy and euphoria...DMT's acute sensitivity does not allow a similar attitude to effect you.
There is nothing to fear but not having total trust and faith...take fearless guts and heart with you and be accepting with no expectation.

MY 2c anyway.

xMZiiRP
#7 Posted : 9/18/2011 5:12:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I know there are no serious dangers with taking DMT (apart from ODing which is almost impossible), I was worrying more about the gramine in phalaris plants, I want to avoid having to go through a long extraction process and make a phalaris concentrate, I'll probably just follow the more common extraction process.

Did you take LSD or shrooms before you tried DMT?

Thanks Smile

xMZiiRP
#8 Posted : 9/18/2011 9:00:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advise socilbiologist,

I've spoken about it to a few close freinds and they are all on it, we won't do it alone Smile

messenger
#9 Posted : 9/19/2011 7:17:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey bloke.

Yeah, been and done it all, except dirty drugs like meth and the like>

I agree with Soilbio...some friends to share the journeymans journey with is important...someone to discuss things with is awesome...because others will not understand whatsoever until they gno.

I prefer to do it alone, especially at the stage im at...although i do really enjoy taking people on and introducing the RIGHT minds to it's perfection.

xMZiiRP
#10 Posted : 9/20/2011 8:51:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice msgr,

Do you think its nessesary (or a good idea) to try out shrooms before DMT?

Thanks again <3

tele
#11 Posted : 9/20/2011 9:57:12 PM
Explorer

xMZiiRP wrote:
Thanks for the advice msgr,

Do you think its nessesary (or a good idea) to try out shrooms before DMT?

Thanks again <3

Personally I think if one is interested in trying DMT, he/she should start with a low dose, about 10mg. Therefore I don't think "warming up" with shrooms is necessary, as they can be much more powerful than mild dose of DMT. But eating shrooms is almost always good is the set&setting is good...

tele
#12 Posted : 9/20/2011 9:58:48 PM
Explorer

soilbiologist wrote:

Do yourself a favor and find a friend, to be a "Smoking buddy".
You will want to have - at least some real discussions with atleast one other human.

I think if one doesn't have anyone to share his toughts about D, this is an excellent place to share your thoughts about the matter.

xMZiiRP
#13 Posted : 9/21/2011 5:02:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
But eating shrooms is almost always good is the set&setting is good...

lolwut? Yeah starting off with a very small dose would be easier for me probably aswell, anyone think any different about DMT as your first hallucinagen? Hmmm...

messenger
#14 Posted : 9/22/2011 1:06:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the pursuit of shrooms will be meaningless to you after DMT, as Mushies are allowing access to the physical nature of earth...they are a communication device that is rooted to the earth...(or other planets infact).

That said, if you are needing to know certain things...an appreciation and understanding of the concepts surrounding the facts of life here on earth is extremely valuble(such as plants having a more intrinsic and similar composition, compassion,emotions and feelings just like we do)
Learning the reality of such things will only put you in good stead.

But using experience to answer your question, i would not bother with the mushrooms...but then againnnnnn....Pleased