We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have seen God and it is US :) Options

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#1 Posted : 11/9/2008 12:05:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
We're ALL Gods and Goddesses, every single one of us. All psychedelics do is to allow us to pull back and see the Big Picture we've all somehow created and become enmeshed in (a vital tool then). We have plenty of knowledge and generating more everyday, it's up to us to learn it ourselves (and try to avoid being entangled in any of the belief systems and politics that might entail), and with Positive Intent for All, make the changes we'd all like to see benefit everyone, like all the good shit you see in sci-fi Smile. We can change it all if we want to. Claim your Godhood today Smile

I must admit when I got the message the first time I was really disappointed (says a lot about my life I guess), but now i'm quite elated about it. Very happy Does that mean there's someone out there who listens to us, and provides us with what we need? A couple of days ago after my last experience I was ready to give it all up as bullshit we'd been deceiving ourselves with (despite that really strong rue experience I had, which still lingers to this day) but it's really strange how much serendipity plays a part in many peoples' lives, and we tend to get pretty much what we need at that point in time (even though at the time it may or may not be a pleasant experience), or do we just attach meaning to it ourselves - who knows? Always seems more than just pure coincidence though, doesn't it? Very happy

One things for sure though, DMT - Shocked

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

NewShaman
#2 Posted : 11/13/2008 9:26:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd have to wholly agree here.

magic clown
#3 Posted : 11/14/2008 12:42:51 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

As far as I can tell, God dosn't exist. If he does, he lives in a complete shit hole and works as an abortionist.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

ohayoco
#4 Posted : 11/19/2008 3:28:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

magic clown wrote:
As far as I can tell, God dosn't exist. If he does, he lives in a complete shit hole and works as an abortionist.

Reminds me of the South Park when Chef explains about how god makes bad things happen because "it's our tears that give him power".

Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.