We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everybody, happy to have found u guys. Options

dimensionless
#1 Posted : 9/16/2011 4:00:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody,

A little introduction on myself Smile
I had my first experience, like a year and a half ago. It was great, i turned almost instantly into an animist, I however need to spend some more time thinking on the subject and discussing with people to really make up my opinion.
A few months ago I found again some, and for two weeks I explored different levels, (quantities).
In the beginning I was really happy, I still am, but the experiences somehow changed a little. When the first trips were only good, the later once were more frightening. I literally died once. This wasn't that frightening on the moment itself, it just happened, but afterwards it scared me enough to go back. If there's one thing I realised by dying, it was how precious this life I had here was to me, and how I have to make good use of my time to do things I feel I need to do, not just for myself but for something else, I can't really describe for what or whom actually. But well I already had this feeling before, so this might not come of the DMT, dying however showed me that I had to stop wasting my time with meaningless time-killers.
There were some other frightfull ones but I'm not going to describe them all. The problem is that I would really like to go back without any fright, it is actually already partly gone but not enough yet to really go throught the gates in peace. I would like to find this peacefull and happy feeling again I had those first 10 days, before I go back. Somebody advice in how preparing/changing my mind so I can go back in harmony with wathever is about to come?

Secondly is that I tend to feel pretty intoxicated taking this substance. Even that I know that the product, apart from the longue damage does no harm, I'm a smoker anyway but want to give this up to be able to smoke DMT for some more years Very happy. The intoxicated feeling also frights me a little. Sometimes its harder than other times, and I don't really understand why it is more unpleasant than at other times.
I did the latest extraction myself. I have the impression more having like a yellow/white powder instead of crystals, it does the job, but the taste is more harsh. Might I have done something wrong ?

Thirdly I was impressed how that asking actual questions before going in a trip apparently could influence the trip and I even had the impression of getting answers. And i'm even not speaking of the answers I got without knowing there were such questions ! Other people here that had the impression of getting answers on their personal topics, or is this just imagination ?

Anyway I'm already writing and asking to much, I mainly wanted to say 'Hi' to everybody and express my gladness of having found this forum. I was looking for some answers, discussions, hypotheses and theories, and I'm very happy to have apparently found it.
Greetings, me...Wink

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 9/16/2011 4:39:55 PM

hey dimensionless,
It will probably take a lifetime of thinking on the subject to make up your opinion. That's because it's always changing, evolving, the same way we are. It mirrors us in this regard. Acting as an engine, influencing and driving us forward into the best possible paths. What a wonderful thing to be infused into the light: Wisdom. A product of resonance, and reflection. O universe...

My advice would be to practice meditation. I have some good tips in my "suggested administration of the spice" link below.

DMT is intense. This is why you are overwhelmed by it's "intoxicating" feelings. There's no way around this. If you want to explore what DMT has to offer, dealing with it's power and intensity is just a part of the process.

You can get a tremendous amount of insight by asking questions in your mind, even before you can even ask them. There is some amazing precision that comes from the flow of hyperspace. It is wise that you take these notions with a grain of salt. As I have pointed out, DMT is amazing for generating ideas, which sometimes could potentially be false... beware, and beware, and beware

I am glad you are glad to have found us, I, as well as everyone else I am sure, feels the same way about you!! Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 9/16/2011 4:44:07 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello dimensionless,

Welcome to the Nexus. Ego death is one of the most powerful and profound experiences a person can have in this life in my opinion. My tastes of it have left me feeling the way you described - thankful for every breath with a strong desire not to do things that feel like "sleeping" or wasting time.

For many folks, fear comes with DMT usage. The hand shakes a lot before that first hit. Also for many folks, it does subside after the first hit. Some things you can do include but are not limited to: Prepare your setting to be maximally comforting and safe to you. Do the same with your mind. Meditate or at least try to relax, do some abdominal breathing and clear your mind as much as possible. Try to quiet your head. Then take the hit.

Also, many folks find that harmalas help significantly with easing the fear as well as increasing confort and lengthenting entry time to hyperspace. Maybe do some experimenting with harmalaized changa or harmala pre-dosing to increase comfort.

Also, it sounds like you are burning the DMT. You should not have significant lung discomfort or damage imo, especially from a single session. Also it should NOT taste like burning plastic. I think one of the best things you might be able to do is invest in a Glass Vaporgenie or any type of Vaporgenie pipe if funds permit. This pipe has a ceramic cap/filter that damps down the heat of the flame to perfect DMT vaporization heat. No more burning molecules. In my opinion this makes for a better tasting, better feeling and smoother, brighter trip.

Nothing wrong with yellow/white powder. Main thing is to ensure that all the solvent is out of there. If you want to make it whiter, you can do a re-crystallization procedure.

Take a good look around. There's a great wiki link in the upper right hand corner. There's a huge number of subforums just packed with great posts and saturated with information and there's a great Search feature - just enter what you want (for example recrystallization) into the "Header" field, scroll down and enjoy the bounty.

Keep asking questions if they come up. Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

dimensionless
#4 Posted : 9/17/2011 5:29:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

guys tx for the answers and explanations. I already answered quikly yesterday but i got a message that my message was under reviewing because it contained words that might be not in accordance with the policy of the site.

Yes the ego dead was very very powerfull, but afterwards the new way i see life, and my life in life it s a whole new way of living and one that brought me much more peace inside than before. I m sure there still a long way to go, on the other hand i have a feeling that i m already on the right track.

I found something more of glass, and I must say the taste is much better, execpt that when some drops get into my mound the taste is very sour, acid, a burning feeling. I hope this is normal ? It s a little oil like sometimes alse. I got normal powder, yellow white, and than there s some more sticky stuff more brown, i guess this part is to trow away.

I lost my scaredness almost, i think i just needed some time. It s a pitty its difficult to recall exactly things that happened because some stuff i ve seen is just to incredible to be truth.

I feel i can handle this, but only if I do it in the right way. I warn other people to not say, this is certainly not going to happen because it s like than it is for sure going to happen. Hehe... so if I set my mind in peace with everything and i m open to whatever happends things should be fine. Especially if there s no harm to expect... except for very powerfull psychological things.

I m going to look up some of the answers u gave me, and tx for the ego dead explanation once more. I already felt it like not something so bad, but still it scared me. I also have a feeling that maybe it takes some time to incorporate what happened and that before that there s no use to go back.

Almost there Razz i hope

cu guys Wink

dimensionless
#5 Posted : 9/17/2011 5:46:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well i found all the answers about technical stuff on this site so no need to answer, can t wait to get into more philosophical and filosophical discussions... byee