We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychonaut Sensation Options

ShaggyBeing
#1 Posted : 9/16/2011 3:49:40 AM

I Am

I'm not really new to Nexus or etheogens, I just thought I would join the forums. I feel I've had experiences that have provided me with certain insights that could potentially help the psychedelic community. I guess I could say I'm experienced with etheogens but I wouldn't say I'm an expert. If I can remember correctly my experiences include: Ayahuasca (Mimosa Hostilis & Syrian Rue x 19, Acacia Confusa & Syrian Rue x1), Mushrooms x 15, Salvia x 23, HBWR x 11 (two with syrian rue), Yopo x 3 (smoked), Yopohuasca x 2 (one smoked, one oral), San Pedro x 1, Cannabis x??? (too many to count), Smoked DMT x24, Snorted DMT x5, Smoked 5-MeO-DMT/Bufotenin x5, LSD x4, MDMA x 14, 2C-B x2, various combinations and other RCs Shocked. I know there are people who have had more experiences than I but I always thought it would be better to become knowledgeable on the unique effects of plants and substances, as well as the similarities and differences between them, through quality experiences. When I ingest a plant, I normally perform a ceremony out of respect for the plant, myself, and Nature. I think the best times and spaces to perform are when and where opposites meet and if possible bringing together the elements; equinox, dusk and dawn, shorelines and mountaintops, with a fire present even if it's just a candle. I feel that the types of experiences plants and substances can provide are useful to the growth of an individual on a multitude of levels but as humans we mustn't forget the experiences that our senses and infinite mental states provide for us on a daily basis. To see, smell, hear, taste, touch, think, and feel are all wonderful experiences within themselves and entheogens expand and express that which we are already in contact with, even that which we as human beings are normally unaware of. I think I've rambled on long enough so if anyone has anything to add feel free to comment or email me. -B
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" -Bob Marley

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tigerstrike92
#2 Posted : 9/16/2011 3:57:27 AM

Homo-divinorum

Cool. Glad to have here. I'm sure your experiences will add valuable input to the forum.

It is interesting that you talk of dosing where/when opposites meet. That is very archetypal in nature. Do you feel it adds a significant amount to the experience?
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 9/16/2011 5:09:52 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi ShaggyBeing,

Welcome to the Nexus. I know you said you aren't new but as I frequently do to folks with new memberships, I encourage you to take a thorough look around this place. It goes very deep.

The wiki (link in the upper right hand corner of the Forum) with it's Health & Safety, Extraction Teks, Hyperspace Lexicon and other links is a great resource too.

By the way, your introduction seems to have posted twice. I responded to this one that had a response already. Maybe you should delete the duplicate.

Again, welcome to your official Nexus membership.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

ShaggyBeing
#4 Posted : 9/16/2011 5:18:25 AM

I Am

Quote:
It is interesting that you talk of dosing where/when opposites meet. That is very archetypal in nature. Do you feel it adds a significant amount to the experience?

I think it's like you said, to dose this way is archetypal in and of Nature. IMO it creates a synergy that normally isn't apparent otherwise. I will say that I think alot of your experience is effected by your mental and emotional states but to perform ceremonies with focused intentions helps alleviate confusion as well as undesired thoughts and emotions. But ultimately the experience depends on how well you know yourself and how secure you are with your surroundings.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" -Bob Marley

ShaggyBeing
#5 Posted : 9/16/2011 5:33:20 AM

I Am

Quote:
By the way, your introduction seems to have posted twice. I responded to this one that had a response already. Maybe you should delete the duplicate.

Hmmm... I don't think I can in this forum...